Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

People ultimately need an identity, if your identity isn't religion, you'll need to find something else

Bang on point. 

And if the identity you latch onto doesn't have advanced concepts, you'll just be going downwards, whilst more sophisticated societies get further and further ahead of you.   

7 hours ago, justasking said:

i live in canada and am a jatt n live on the west but jatts in brampton have pretty much ruined the image of punjabis on the east coast as wannabe gangster and rampant alcoholics who drive there dads luxury cars on top of tht the jatt girls have given the reputation that punjabi women are loose and easy

This is where the grooming and pimping starts. You lot in BC might have to set precedent on dealing with this for the rest of the panth over there. You lot are lucky to have easy access to 'tools' or ashtars that can equalise things very quickly over there.....

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is where the grooming and pimping starts. You lot in BC might have to set precedent on dealing with this for the rest of the panth over there. You lot are lucky to have easy access to 'tools' or ashtars that can equalise things very quickly over there.....

And if so, for the love of God, do it secretly. No public emotional violent outbursts that result in a poster and a conviction. Who did it? No idea but behave because they could come back any time. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

defitnatley, if grooming of sikh women does start to take root i think more chances it will happen on the east coast then in west. Suls no if they mess wit a apni here tht theres a chance her brother or cousins will mess em up bad. the punjabis in brampton are still doing drunk fights with eachother in hall parties and are not known to be street smart at all

well on the west its completely opposite the blacks clown on browns out in toronto but in bc apney have been known to oppress kaley and they even have done news repots on it hell even a mandir was attacked here few years back by 2 punjabis cos they were expressing pro india views.  there was a story going around in the early 2000s tht a couple of surrey boys had even broken a mosques speakers but i havent heard about it online jus through hersay so it shows the difference between the coasts

i think this has to do wit the fact tht majority on west are doabey ale and on east r mogewale like i said in another thread alot of us have heard stories from our grandparents on how they had taken part in massacres of suls in 47 i dont think this was a thing in malwa area not tying to throw shade but i also notice more mogewale tend to eat at halal places compared to doabe folks out here

7 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And if so, for the love of God, do it secretly. No public emotional violent outbursts that result in a poster and a conviction. Who did it? No idea but behave because they could come back any time. 

Are you referring to the Nihangs teaching that guy a lesson over Guru Sahib’s beadbi? 

4 hours ago, justasking said:

i think this has to do wit the fact tht majority on west are doabey ale and on east r mogewale like i said in another thread alot of us have heard stories from our grandparents on how they had taken part in massacres of suls in 47 i dont think this was a thing in malwa area not tying to throw shade but i also notice more mogewale tend to eat at halal places compared to doabe folks out here

Do non-Amritdharis really care if they eat Halal meat or jhatka? My own rishtadhars just eat Halal meat a whole bunch without even considering that it’s a Bhujer Kurehit. 

7 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Do non-Amritdharis really care if they eat Halal meat or jhatka? My own rishtadhars just eat Halal meat a whole bunch without even considering that it’s a Bhujer Kurehit. 

Some do. I never knowingly eat it. I tell all the youngsters in the family the same. Not because of bujjer kurehit but because of what kind of people it makes you mix with and any jadu type effects. 

Khatris arent any less though I mean Im khatri and see all these khatris marrying people from different religion and believing in one love one humanity type bs. I feel like our people on avg are low iq. Like they just want to be assimilated with others. They dont care about being distinct from others.  I mean I'm from doaba and there is always a new self styled god man that emerges every few years and then punjabi Hindus will start believing him and worhsipping him and our fellow brethren will just follow what punjabi hindus are doing without using their brains. Sorry but I feel like our people on avg are just low iq. I mean the gurus have given you all the answers but if you still want to beleive in nonsense and pakhand idk what to say. Like idk why people say india is a spiritual land. If you have lived in India even for a year you will know that there is barely any spirituality in india. They just believe in the most bs thing and do not use their brains. They will just follow what everyone else is doing.idk why waheguru would spread sikhi amongst our lot rather than a  disciplined group of people.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:01 AM, californiasardar1 said:

If they aren't the most useless people on the planet, they are definitely up there.

What a shame that such an advanced religion which has the cures for what ails mankind has been wasted on such pathetic people.

What a shame that they have hijacked all of the Sikh institutions, injected the disease of tribalism into the Sikh community, and set the entire community on a path to irrelevance and extinction.

There is nothing wrong in the Idea of caste but the true issue is Caste-based Discrimination! There is nothing wrong with identifying as a Jatt, Ramgharia, Soorajbanshi,Chanderbanshi etc....

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked