82% of Sikh youth pray - could we be turning the corner

proactive

6 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

Since when has age anything to do with maturity in Sikhi? I may not be as old as Dalla, but I have been active in Sikh circles for a long time and have often advocated for things way before the mainstream woke up to it - be it Muslim immigration to Punjab (which still has not gone mainstream) or Christians converting (since the mid 2000s). I am not a keyboard warrior, I am in contact with people who are active on the field and can make a difference unlike the ones you are defending, all they do is Jatt bashing and pseudo intellectualism on this board.

I doubt you've known active people or you wouldn't spout half your stuff. And if you're in the US, a lot of  you guys always seem to be desperately trying to cling to any allies you can get your hands on. 

I think you're the internet warrior with zero ground level experience.  

And to people like you, any criticism of your beloved jaat seems to be bashing, because you seem incapable of any real critical thought directed internally in the community probably because it stings your caste pride. That makes you blind.

This will be my last post on this thread because I have said what I had to, an intelligent person who has some knowledge about geo politics, warfare or psychology will understand my posts. The remaining will think that I am a naive sulaah lover.

I think your last point accurately describes you. You haven't seen the nexus between state and what's gone on with grooming here - conveniently brushing it away as some simple mirpuri problem. Then you advocate actually forming alliances with people with a long history of being inimical to Sikhs, all along a caste basis too (surprise surprise). You might consider it 'intelligent' to think an enemy of an enemy is my friend, but no, your enemy's enemy can be your enemy too. It looks like some poorly thought out attempt to make alliances without wider considerations - and I notice how any feedback from people outside of your jaat seems irrelevant to you. Well maybe work on strengthening the bonds between existing members of the panth who's families have a historical link to Sikh ithihaas (and some of whom have been treated in an appallingly aparteid way - hence them leaving) before you crawl up baharalay bundhay's backside? 

20 hours ago, proactive said:

You seem to post this picture every few weeks. Maybe shows us a lot about why you never married! 

All these comments aren't going to take away from the pictorial evidence that no, your people weren't all the soormay you make out, and that many of them were beaten just like slaves to comply to their colonial masters. 

It's good to remind you.

On 12/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I think that's just normal jut cultural behaviour, so maybe that's why many 'Sikh' juts wouldn't think much of it? That's why they let these things slide. 

You can kidnap and rape their womenfolk, but a short while later, for political purposes, it's all water under the bridge. No true izzat.  

arent most jammu kashmiri and azad kashmiri ppl of Rajput and sudhan backgrounds rather then of jutt