People mainly Bhappas using Kartarpur corridor for shopping

proactive

1 hour ago, proactive said:

I think it depends on personal experiences. The Hindu Khatri is not averse to the fake smile and the curses behind your back. I remember this elderly Hindu Khatri aunty type who was so friendly with me at work over a decade ago. Later it transpired that she and her sister and a Muslim woman who also worked in the same place were sharing Sardarji jokes on the work email system and she accidently copied me in by mistake. I made sure she and the others got disciplined and received written warnings on their HR records. The HR guy tried to get me to just accept an apology from her and the others rather than go through with the full disciplinary action because he said that all of them had been having sleepless nights because of the stress of the complaint...lol

Awe poor bebes. Lol. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree Hindu Khatris being anti sikh but I didn't notice bhappaa type behaviour in them. Bhappaas will give you the fake big smile and will be overly mithe(sweet) on the face.

I can't stand that about Kalyug. You know how long I took people at face value and jjst saw the soul in everybody?

Insincere niceness is disgusting. Very rarely used to good righteous or comedic effect. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I know our heads have banged together before bro, but you do dabble in some interesting concepts. Mercantile mentality. That's going in the vault. 

Many communities that excel in business have this mentality, it permeates into other aspects of their lives.

I have helped some of these people (not talking about bhappe people here) and they offered me money as their way of thanks and I refused because sometimes you can help without expecting anything in return.

This is alien concept to these types.

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They use the Sikhi line with you when you conduct any business with you expecting you to concede, but they will not budge an inch on their position.

The worst thing about bhappaas is they break your trust.

A sikh shud never break trust of another sikh.

Trust once broken can never be fixed again.

At present we are under Indian rule. That's why bhappaas hv controlled some panthic organizations.

In future when we will hv Kharrku rule, these bhappaas will automatically give up their control of the panthic organizations and will become totally obedient to Kharrku Singhs.

19 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

The worst thing about bhappaas is they break your trust.

A sikh shud never break trust of another sikh.

Trust once broken can never be fixed again.

At present we are under Indian rule. That's why bhappaas hv controlled some panthic organizations.

In future when we will hv Kharrku rule, these bhappaas will automatically give up their control of the panthic organizations and will become totally obedient to Kharrku Singhs.

Surrinder Singh Sodhi was a Kharku Singh though?