muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

21 minutes ago, proactive said:

The Russians were bogged down in Afghanistan. Iranian revolution had not yet affected the Sunni-Shia relationship in Pakistan. You obviously have no understanding of just how difficult it is for an army to be fighting on the front like knowing that behind them is not a supportive population that they had in 1965  who had then risked their lives to send them food but a hostile population which hated them.  Not only this the Indian army would not have been able to trust 25% of their men and these 25% would be men from the elite fighting units.

https://apnews.com/article/70beac35e6f6a0aaac28edd33663d04d

Army Begins Court Martial Of Sikhs Who Mutinied After Temple Siege
February 24, 1985

An estimated 2,500 to 5,000 Sikh soldiers mutinied in nine states, including Punjab, and tried to reach the temple.
The Indian Army of 1.2 million - fourth largest in the world - includes about 100,000 Sikhs.

So hardly 5% of all Sikh soldiers mutinied. What would have been the percentage had Pak attacked? Maybe a little more but I doubt your idealistic theory would've become reality.

10 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

You're naive to assume all Sikhs would've jumped sides had Pak attacked India. Who crushed the Kharku movement ? It was not the Brahmins or Muslims but Sikhs themselves.

How many Sikh soldiers mutinied in 1984 ? I know many did, but did all do like you claim in your idealistic percentage figures in case of a Pak invasion? Did even a majority of Sikh soldiers mutiny ? Please provide figures.

You obviously do not understand what the situation was like in Punjab in June 1984. and not try and compare it what happened between 1991-95 shows a deep ignorance. Kharkoo movement was crushed because they like you naively trusted the Pakistanis and thought that they were helping us to gain freedom. In 1984 the government was able to keep the media from reporting what the situation was like but it just took one report on the BBC about a small mutiny in Ganganagar by Sikhs soldiers for thousands of recruits to mutiny in far of Bihar and try and reach Punjab. What would haven been the effect on Sikh soldiers weighing up what action to take and then reports come in of a Pakistan invasion? I don't know why you call my percentage figure idealistic, it is not my issue that you are ignorant of how many Sikhs there were in the Indian army. 

Kharku movement was crushed by the likes of KP Gill and Beant Sinh, not Pak 'betrayel'. Benazirs betrayel led to many killings but nowhere near the atrocities Punjabi police, mostly Sikh, committed.

I quoted figures from 1985 newspaper regarding the number of Sikh soldiers who mutinied. Less than 5%.

So Sikh soldiers would mutiny more only if Pak invaded, desecration of their Darbar Sahib was not enough for them to mutiny?

Just now, SikhKosh said:

https://apnews.com/article/70beac35e6f6a0aaac28edd33663d04d

Army Begins Court Martial Of Sikhs Who Mutinied After Temple Siege
February 24, 1985

An estimated 2,500 to 5,000 Sikh soldiers mutinied in nine states, including Punjab, and tried to reach the temple.
The Indian Army of 1.2 million - fourth largest in the world - includes about 100,000 Sikhs.

So hardly 5% of all Sikh soldiers mutinied. What would have been the percentage had Pak attacked? Maybe a little more but I doubt your idealistic theory would've become reality.

5% but how many if Pakistan had invaded? Why do you think Modi has repealed the farm laws? because he was distressed that a few thousand farmers were having to camp on the borders of Delhi or because the Chinese are at the borders and 100K Sikh soldiers are on the front like facing them? If there were no Sikh soldiers in the Indian army and China was not on the borders these farm laws would never have been repealed. 

4 minutes ago, proactive said:

5% but how many if Pakistan had invaded? Why do you think Modi has repealed the farm laws? because he was distressed that a few thousand farmers were having to camp on the borders of Delhi or because the Chinese are at the borders and 100K Sikh soldiers are on the front like facing them? If there were no Sikh soldiers in the Indian army and China was not on the borders these farm laws would never have been repealed. 

Many factors are at play with the farmers repeal.
Chinese at the borders is only one of the factors. Other factors include the ongoing Khalistan referendum, north Indian Hindu farmers embracing Sikhi and so on. 
I never denied our mighty presence in the armed forces. I am just rebutting your theory regarding a mass mutiny of Sikhs had Pak invaded.
You think the 5% would become 50% or more had Pak invaded ? The small number of soldiers mutineering already shows the zameer of the ones who were in army. I don't think Pak attacking would have shaken their faith because if Darbar Sahib attack and desecration can not move you, not other thing will. Might've been 10/20% but not more even had Pak attacked.

2 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Kharku movement was crushed by the likes of KP Gill and Beant Sinh, not Pak 'betrayel'. Benazirs betrayel led to many killings but nowhere near the atrocities Punjabi police, mostly Sikh, committed.

I quoted figures from 1985 newspaper regarding the number of Sikh soldiers who mutinied. Less than 5%.

So Sikh soldiers would mutiny more only if Pak invaded, desecration of their Darbar Sahib was not enough for them to mutiny?

Don't be so naive. So you buy the propaganda that Gill got Jats to fight Jats and thus beat the Khalistan movement. No wonder you think the Pakistanis will allow the Hindus and Christians in Pakistan to become Sikhs and you call me idealistic. The only converts are one who were Sehajdharis anyway with a few who are lower castes who become Sikhs because they have seen Sikhs in Nankana Sahib. These Pakistanis did not even return the daughter of a Granthi of Nankana Sahib back to her family to gain the immense goodwill they would have got from us such is their mentality to gain converts to their religion. If 200 Million adherents is not enough for them that they have to target Sikh girls and you think they have goodwill for us. 

5 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Many factors are at play with the farmers repeal.
Chinese at the borders is only one of the factors. Other factors include the ongoing Khalistan referendum, north Indian Hindu farmers embracing Sikhi and so on. 
I never denied our mighty presence in the armed forces. I am just rebutting your theory regarding a mass mutiny of Sikhs had Pak invaded.
You think the 5% would become 50% or more had Pak invaded ? The small number of soldiers mutineering already shows the zameer of the ones who were in army. I don't think Pak attacking would have shaken their faith because if Darbar Sahib attack and desecration can not move you, not other thing will. Might've been 10/20% but not more even had Pak attacked.

You know what it took for Shaheed Beant Singh and Shaheed Satwant Singh to take our Indira Gandhi? It took their seeing for themselves what had happened at Durbar Sahib for them to finally go against the ingrained discipline to follow commands of their superiors that they had been subject to for many years. The first mutiny in Ganganagar started when some Sikh women went to the camp to deliver bangles to the Sikh soldiers as well as throw some pamphlets showing what had happened at the Durbar Sahib. The soldiers were sequestered in their camps and no news was allowed to reach them. We will never know how many soldiers were also ready to mutiny but over time the events overtook them because the recruits from Ramgarh in Bihar were overpowered and the ones from Ganganagar were captured after some gun battles in Punjab and many went over the border to Pakistan. A Pakistan invasion would have meant that the Sikh soldiers would have had to take positive action, either mutiny and fight the Indian army or fight with the Indian army against Pakistan. 

2 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

Uneducated morons like you working on construction sites would not know how to use politics and manipulation to achieve your goals. Sikhs need to get closer to Muslims to achieve their goals. Kartarpur Corridor was the first step, many more await to be achieved. Nothing wrong in fostering an amical relationship all while being careful to achieve:

1. Renovation and opening of the many dozens historical Gurdwaras in Pakistan that are in a bad shape.

2. Recovering Gurdwaras that were turned into schools, libraries and so on. 

3. Overseeing and encouraging Sindhi Hindu and Punjabi Christian (mainly, but other non Muslims not excluded) conversion to Sikhi. 

And so on.

Impossible to achieve all of the above without what I said. 

Not every issue in the Panth is related to Jatts or 'elite sponsored grooming gangs'. There is a world outside of that. There are many more dynamics that come into play Dalleya.

Shut up you muppet. 

You're so desperate for allies, you'll join anyone including those with a longstanding historical enmity with Sikhs. It don't even bother you that they've murdered and raped Sikhs, that's how low life you are. Are you that scared pu55y?   

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Shut up you muppet. 

You're so desperate for allies, you'll join anyone including those with a longstanding historical enmity with Sikhs. It don't even bother you that they've murdered and raped Sikhs, that's how low life you are. That you that scared pu55y?   

The only scared pu55y is you. You'd hagna (schit) your pants if you were in front of a Jatt, thats why you take out your frustration out on online forums.

Just now, SikhKosh said:

The only scared pu55y is you. You'd <banned word filter activated> your pants if you were in front of a Jatt, thats why you take out your frustration out on online forums.

You carry on sh1tting your pants and running towards an alliance with your sullay biraderi brothers to save you. lol

Even most juttis aren't as dumb and cowardly as you.