How to measure bhagti?

shastarSingh

7 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Sikhs today are too focused on not sounding like other religions, (in this case Christianity), so I’d assume that’s why many Sikhs are too afraid to say something like Guru Sahib came to take weight of sins on earth. 

So now you can repent and all your sins are taken away ? Be very careful in what you are saying , some people might take that on board. 

Administration double post, can you please delete this one.

7 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I don't who exactly are 'Brahmgiani' but in Sri Sukhmani Sahib Jee:

barahm gi-aanee aap nirankaar.

The God-conscious being is himself the Formless Lord.

I think this tukk means that brahmgyani has burned his Haume and whatever he does are not his own actions, it's Waheguru ji doing those actions.

A brahmgyani is very close to perfection but still not 100% perfect.

20 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Remember there was a bachan given out by Sant Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, a gursikh whom I have the upmost deep respect for. This bachan stated that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale was alive and in chardikala and many Kharku Singhs believed this. It is only recently, in a recent space I heard with people who were close with them that he admitted it wasn't true on his death bed. I believe the reason he did this was to protect some naaujaawn from getting killed or something like that. This bachan caused many people to put down their arms because they believed Sant Ji was returning, but as we all know he became shaheed during Operation BlueStar. 

So many people criticize Santa Singh and rightfully so.

But no one criticizes Baba Thakur Singh Bhindranwale for lying to panth that Sant ji is fine and will return.

Maybe proactive veerji can elaborate.

If u ask a taksali as to why Baba thakur Singh ji lied, he will use the same scare tactic that all dere vaalas use

"Haven't u read the sukhmani Sahib ashtpadi about slandering the saints? Baba ji was a pooran brahmgyani and his bachans are mysterious and will come true"

46 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

1984 was hukam. Nothing is beyond hukam, japji sahib says this. 

Hukam of Waheguru is a highly subjective topic and not that easy to understand by human beings.

If 1984 was hukam then why chaupai sahib says that waheguru ji gets sad when saints experience dukh.

Santan dukh paye te dukhi