sikhs have no ingroup loyalty

proudkaur21

27 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Don't forget this clown

I used to like her but she used to tweet out panthic stuff, she called out Hindu terrorists and they all came after her in the indian media etc maybe this is why she took a different turn.. Not much you can do ..their Hindu lobby/influence is powerful and strong 

1 hour ago, PuzzledToo said:

Don't forget this clown

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

I used to like her but she used to tweet out panthic stuff, she called out Hindu terrorists and they all came after her in the indian media etc maybe this is why she took a different turn.. Not much you can do ..their Hindu lobby/influence is powerful and strong 

That tweet was fake news

50 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

After all Sikh history is British history. 

What a numpty........I know she's helped SYUK and that but effing hell....

There are plenty of Sikhs in that photo in the tweet. They obviously support the statue and are proud of the Sikh 'contribution' in British war efforts. Until some time last year, I was maybe the same. Through this forum I've become 'enlightened' on the reality and why I would not be one of those in the photo. 

Maybe she does not agree with it really, but as a politician maybe she knows she has to appeal to as many of the voters as possible ?

Plenty of politicians say or do things they don't agree with. 

Don't know if they agree with what they say, but more examples

Neither Dhesi or Gill tweeted on recent Republic Day from what I see

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

Agree, Tan  i like time to time, he did stick up for the kissans but they can never openly support  Khalistan/ Sikh homeland, they are under constant intimidation 

Something about Tan Dhesi gives me 'untrustworthy' vibes though. Probably why he is good at playing politics. 

Just now, Premi5 said:

Something about Tan Dhesi gives me 'untrustworthy' vibes though. Probably why he is good at playing politics. 

Well if anyone is 'trusting' gov/politicians, then i have nothing to say lol 

Rami Ranger is more concerning though but i think majority know they cannot change the views of Panthic Sikhs nor will we forget 84