Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

She will be starring in a Bollywood movie in a few years. Just watch. Even when she was in hospital the way she was sitting how is it possible she had spinal injury. She is 100% lying.

Did you read her ig statement that she was with him in the car when it happened..

something just seems off about it all..so they been together for years ...but also married ?

Some are commenting his wife does not seem to be as emotional too

I wouldn't be surprised if she star too in bollywood, or exculsive interviews/book deals with $$ 

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Did you read her ig statement that she was with him in the car when it happened..

something just seems off about it all..so they been together for years ...but also married ?

Some are commenting his wife does not seem to be as emotional too

I wouldn't be surprised if she star too in bollywood, or exculsive interviews/book deals with $$ 

His first mistake was trusting someone with an indian flag in her bio while he was against the same government.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

His first mistake was trusting someone with an indian flag in her bio while he was against the same government.

I know its his personal life..but with his family saying he was still married and his 'gf' saying been together since 2018

He also posted about her too..

Either she honey trapped him or something..but doesnt add up, also with a spinal injury you were able to fly 15 hours us next day too..odd 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

I know its his personal life..but with his family saying he was still married and his 'gf' saying been together since 2018

He also posted about her too..

Either she honey trapped him or something..but doesnt add up, also with a spinal injury you were able to fly 15 hours us next day too..odd 

Yeah and I saw her picture in the hospital. Pretty sure if you had spinal injury you wouldnt be sitting like this and there was no sorrow on her face. She is involved and she was scared sikhs would get to her so the indian govt helped her escape to US.