Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

1 minute ago, S1ngh said:

Reality is that Mann will not win a single seat even if he spends double the amount than others. It is not about money but it is about the personality. Politicians wear the fake personality costume to win the votes. People like Mann is a lost cause and it is time to move on from him. He tried to put his son upfront who also super flopped. Bittu came in a decade ago and he destroyed his little presence in politics.

So punjab is gone then why are we even here discussing at this point.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

So even punjab villages doesnt have punjabis anymore?

Sis, you will more Punjabi is West then in our pind..

Yep from our Grandparents generation, there is only one family left ..rest gone...i couldnt believe it when i went after many years wasnt expecting it

Yep they from those states because their husbands are in the army so they live usually on rent. There is a huge Army colony nearby too

Also nepalis too

5 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Reality is that Mann will not win a single seat even if he spends double the amount than others. It is not about money but it is about the personality. Politicians wear the fake personality costume to win the votes. People like Mann is a lost cause and it is time to move on from him. He tried to put his son upfront who also super flopped. Bittu came in a decade ago and he destroyed his little presence in politics.

Deep was the one who was going to take his place...heartbreaking

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

So punjab is gone then why are we even here discussing at this point.

Yes. In my opinion it is gone in many forms - Language, Environment, Politics & Religion. Nothing will help unless there is mass movement of prachar. Sharabi kababi like Bhagwant Mann with others with loose morals cannot rule the land of Punjab. 

Old upfronts like Mann, Dal Khalsa and any other organizations are rusted and absolutely doing nothing but some superficial stunts here and there trying to keep their presence.

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

Deep was the one who was going to take his place...heartbreaking

He was a nice chap with energy and he had lot to learn on how to lead Punjabis (sikh majority state). Sikhs can only be led by a Gursikh. Maharaja Ranjit Singh was a nice chap as well but had many weakness and wee saw the results just few decades of him being on Kursi. History is our lesson to learn.

2 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Yes. In my opinion it is gone in many forms - Language, Environment, Politics & Religion. Nothing will help unless there is mass movement of prachar. Sharabi kababi like Bhagwant Mann with others with loose morals cannot rule the land of Punjab. 

Old upfronts like Mann, Dal Khalsa and any other organizations are rusted and absolutely doing nothing but some superficial stunts here and there trying to keep their presence.

But mann is better than most of them no? He is the best option in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Sis, you will more Punjabi is West then in our pind..

Yep from our Grandparents generation, there is only one family left ..rest gone...i couldnt believe it when i went after many years wasnt expecting it

Yep they from those states because their husbands are in the army so they live usually on rent. There is a huge Army colony nearby too

Also nepalis too

Go to doaba and you wont even feel like you are in punjab.