Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I don't believe we should ever jettison compassion and empathy over selfishness. I think a lot of juts have been doing what you are suggesting for a long while now, and they still seemed f**ked as a community from it. 

But yes, we should prioritise our own needs, but that doesn't involve attacking other perceived vulnerable people who aren't doing us harm - which is the white norm (sullay do it too). But we should be able to robustly and dynamically shatter the ranks of those that will target us. I believe that's the whole purpose of the powerful emphasis on weaponry in our panth.  

Sikhi is balanced - degh AND tegh, miri AND piri. It's imbalances in this that cause us grief. And notice its always the tough military/political/social aspect that gets jettisoned, over the more softer approach to appease people with langar and stuff.    

Yeah I'm not saying attack others but like kind of get your own house in order first.

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Even if China won't arm the Muslims, the Muslims will still join them and fight against the Indian state. Muslims hate Hindus in UP. They live separately from hindus and prefer not to do business with them.

UP is full of illegal weapon trade. So Muslims will get hold of weapons one way or the another.

Most of big Hindu religious cities are in UP like ayodhya, Varanasi, vrindavan etc.

If UP falls to China and Muslims, muslims will destroy Hindu temples just as Hindus demolished babri masjid.

May be it will be the divine punishment of God for 1984.

At present,we Sikhs shud be working 24 HOURS to do sikhi parchar in western UP but the SGPC bastards are busy using panth's money on their families or for Badals.

May be in such a scenario, Punjabi khaarrkus will get active too. May be they shud arm the bhappaas from Delhi and kanpur to fight for sikh state. I have a feeling bhappaas answer will be

" veer ji, we can't fight, you fight but don't worry, we will sit in our houses and will do lots of ardaasan for you"

lol

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

I read about these people. We are nothing infront of them lol.

Only soorma behind keyboard warriors man and hyping ourselves up over khraku music (sorry but its true)

I was saying this a while ago, we should preach Sikhi to these Eastern Europeans, Russians, Africans where there is 'alphaness' because this diluting of Sikhi and being all about langar and love is all is not going to cut it. This is why islam wins. We need to invest in bringing our warrior history in light. 

1 hour ago, proudkaur21 said:

Yeah I'm not saying attack others but like kind of get your own house in order first.

That tweet screenshot @Kaurr by if you believe in x country independence then you should believe in Punjab independence. Sorrynotsorry, yes its terrible all who are suffering, wars etc but they have ALL the resources, money, world powers, corporations behind them. Its down to their leadership or whatnot but we have jack all..we got no world power, no resources, nothing. Like who do we turn to..UN to help us lool. We are in the deepest end of sea then others. I pray for all suffering but unless we had our own Khalistan/Sikh kingdom and freedom then we can invest in others who need our help. Yemen, Palestine, Twain, Ukraine and rest are not going to open doors for Sikhs no care about us...their situation is far different from ours (if you read into their conflicts)

12 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Only soorma behind keyboard warriors man and hyping ourselves up over khraku music (sorry but its true)

I was saying this a while ago, we should preach Sikhi to these Eastern Europeans, Russians, Africans where there is 'alphaness' because this diluting of Sikhi and being all about langar and love is all is not going to cut it. This is why islam wins. We need to invest in bringing our warrior history in light. 

That tweet screenshot @Kaurr by if you believe in x country independence then you should believe in Punjab independence. Sorrynotsorry, yes its terrible all who are suffering, wars etc but they have ALL the resources, money, world powers, corporations behind them. Its down to their leadership or whatnot but we have jack all..we got no world power, no resources, nothing. Like who do we turn to..UN to help us lool. We are in the deepest end of sea then others. I pray for all suffering but unless we had our own Khalistan/Sikh kingdom and freedom then we can invest in others who need our help. Yemen, Palestine, Twain, Ukraine and rest are not going to open doors for Sikhs no care about us...their situation is far different from ours (if you read into their conflicts)

Exactly they have multiple other countries from same religion who can give them refuge or support them but what about us? Where will we go? Also they have the country to themselves atleast it's just in chaos but we dont even have that. No govt no party nothing to cater to us. Our condition is like yazidis. And they are doing bhangra. 

17 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

I was about to post this and tag @dallysingh101but you beat me to it ?

hahhaa same ...i should have waited before posting the 1st video of him. I remember a while back seeing that jaloose and thought why not remind everyone we got our Khalsa Misl Warrior ready to bring peace, great timing ..then later i went on twitter and saw that post and was just shocked... i still believed he had some anakh in him but was i wrong lol

10 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They are beastly Islamic warriors ..alpha to the T

once upon a time we fought them...now we a jumping up and down left and right 

Mannnn I was seeing their videos on twitter and the men look like real alpha men !!! Not these wannabee types sitting on the couch in west watching Netflix and drinking soda or the ones trying to be gangster selling drugs and acting like they are the <banned word filter activated>. Real men true to their cause and religion. Apne langar Jogay hi reh gaye.