Uttar Pradesh is a very low trust society!

shastarSingh

46 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Veerji

Sometimes I hv to act a bit like gangster lol. If the local thekkedaars don't fear me, they won't give me the entire amount they committed before signing the stamp paper.

Both the Hindu and Muslim thekkedaars hv no moral character.

Lots of prostitution also happens in their villages.

They eat zarda (tobacco)all the time.

I understand. 

On 2/24/2022 at 10:37 AM, proactive said:

The one person who has popularise this suicidal philosophy of helping others while our people are in need is this guy. He has done more damage to our people than even our biggest enemies. I equate him with the Badals for the damage he has done. 

Ravi Singh: Reigniting Faith in Humanity

@dallysingh101 @Kau89r8 @proactive

There you go. Stealing away the panth's resources. Tbh at this point evolutionarily we dont deserve to exist. Every group wants to protect the resources for their own people. I guess natural selection will itself take us out.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:30 AM, proudkaur21 said:

We literally are in danger. These resources are so important to us. we have nothing no state ...not even control over our own resources ..... they could use the same gold to help poor sikhs in Punjab. 

The SGPC announced a 1 Crore rupee prize for Indian mens hockey team for winning a bronze medal! As if they aren't paid well or have many sponsors already.  

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/sgpc-announces-rs-1-crore-for-indian-mens-hockey-team-293554

Donate directly to poor families or Sikh organisations and individuals that actually help. 

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

@dallysingh101 @Kau89r8 @proactive

There you go. Stealing away the panth's resources. Tbh at this point evolutionarily we dont deserve to exist. Every group wants to protect the resources for their own people. I guess natural selection will itself take us out.

When you vote for Congress or their affiliates this is what you can expect. 

1 hour ago, 5aaban said:

They won't do that. It won't earn them brownie points.  

The SGPC announced a 1 Crore rupee prize for Indian mens hockey team for winning a bronze medal! As if they aren't paid well or have many sponsors already. That money should've gone into helping poor Sikhs and widows of 1984.  

Sikhs should refrain from donating to those who splurge money on these things. Instead donate directly to poor families or small scale Sikh organisations and individuals that actually help. I think Amritpal Singh Mehron does a lot for Sikhs in Panjab. 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/sgpc-announces-rs-1-crore-for-indian-mens-hockey-team-293554

He is a sikh convert from rajasthan and even he understands this. How did we go from being warriors to this? It literally feels like pr attempt at this point. Any time there is some important event sikhs reach there with langar like I feel we have become a joke community at this point. Who started all this nonsense. Langar should be in gurudwara. Hun teh har jagah langar laike pahunch jaande ne photoan khichvaan layi smh.

20220226_211659.jpg

We are just a free food community at this point. Still most of the world hates you no matter how nice you try to be. Muslims get multiple times more converts even after not doing much maybe realize that giving free food wont really attract people. You have to attract converts by explaining them the philosophy of sikhi. Charities give free food all the time. Sikhi has just become a charity religion at this point. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

This is not their money, this is the Panth's money. If they refuse to use it for Panthic causes then we should not be giving any of our money to them. Any money that you would have put in the golak, you should give instead to organisations like yourseva that are actually helping our people. 

These Khalsa Aid and United Sikhs and now the Hemkunt Foundation people have devalued Langar to such an extent that it is now embarrassing and is used by the Dindus to mock us.

There was a video at the start of the lockdown when some Sikh organisations had set up Langar for Bhaiyas in Punjab and one of the guys said that they were getting phone calls from Bhaiyas asking what is for Langar today? As if it was a restaurant! The guy was pretty upset at this and he said this is how we have degraded and devalued Langar. There was also a video about a Sikh guy who could not get a job in the field he had graduated in and he set up a food stall close to the industrial units in his town. The Bhaiyas finishing their shifts at the factories were coming in a swarm and lining up thinking that it was free Langar! He had to give most of his food away. 

Langar was always in a Gurdwara or a temporary place in which there was parkash of Guru Granth Sahib. People CAME for Langar, Langar did not GO to them. It was a part of Sangat-Pangat. KA and all the other so-called humanitarian organisation forget this and in no place where they serve langar is there parkash of Guru Granth Sahib. 

Hindus are absolutely right in mocking us at this point now. We have done it to ourselves. They literally go everywhere and start giving langar and then do photoshoots. Literally anytime you ask someone about sikhs they will say yeah they are nice people always give away free food. Did our ancestors die for this? To be called free food givers?