Dirty alliance of bjp and badals

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Yes i remember that. He also brought up during Canada elections that Canada must deal with 'Khalistani terrorists' during that time. He was always stirring s### up. Hindus wetting themselves when they hear capt with 'Khalistani terrorists' from his mouth because no1 can answer him back. Thats why i never really understood why apne prefered him over badals lol but both 2 sides of same coin

So glad they all lost

@proactive

you should read all these Hindus commenting on twitter to make Captain the Governor of Punjab to maintain "peace". He wasn't elected for development but to harm Sikhs. They dont care about development of Punjab but to suppress Sikhs.

18 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

That Sidhu Looserwala was such a flop show. First made panthic songs then suddenly changed his tune and joined Congress. Just goes to show how quickly people change for maya.

maybe he wasn't panthic in first place lol?

Just a facade to keep his followers ...like how do we know what his family background is..?

Its same with karan ajula 1st he supporting that congress bittu (son of beant singh) then got backlash and started showing Sant Ji photos. idc why apne force these celebs/singers to mention 84/Sant ji..if they want to ...they will...ow who cares at least you know. 

26 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

you should read all these Hindus commenting on twitter to make Captain the Governor of Punjab to maintain "peace". He wasn't elected for development but to harm Sikhs. They dont care about development of Punjab but to suppress Sikhs.

ya i know ... they wet themselves when they hear that..esp when they bring how great kps was how he 'destroyed terrorism' .. the worst it bukhra dutt and shekhar gupta hate them with passion..full of hate

i cant expose myself to their vileness, its unhealthy for me. No point wasting time on them... ...