do you guys think possible white power or Nazi uprsing in europe

justasking

12 hours ago, justasking said:

As we have seen in Iraq during war the ISIS took advantage and formed and became huge, do you guys think that something similar could happen in europe with the neo nazi and white power types as the now have military grade weapons and war experience 

Yes I believe it could happen. I think Canadians are in a bubble in terms of being one of the few nations that still largely adheres to the doctrine of multiculturalism. So I think it's easy for people there to be under a misapprehension about trends going on in the other parts of the white world. Multiculturalism seems to largely have been rejected in europe. Hordes of these people aren't really happy with brown and black migration to their nations, but are reluctantly biting their tongues. For now.  Essentially they feel that we are lesser species of humans. 

In a hypothetical event of destablisation, be this through war, climate change, international politics (i.e. sanctions etc.), a reduction in available resources - I think people's 'tolerant' masks can come off very quickly and suddenly. I've already been subtly warned by whites I know that 'the world is going to become a much more hostile place in future' in their opinion.  Many whites are under an existential crisis based on white cultural hegemony. And we've seen historically, that these people will be as ruthless and brutal as any people when they feel this is under threat. Look at the concentration camps of educated, sophisticated Germany. Or look at how indigenous women have been treated where you are. Look at the long standing conflict between whites and blacks in the US. Look at how, when it comes to it, these people will engage in genocides, even if they are covert ones like all those schools secretly abusing and killing indigenous children. 

White supremacists have always been around, but have been supressed somewhat for the last few decades. This has led them to act covertly. Any loosening of stability in a region where they have people and support, and they will be coming out of the woodwork.  I don't think many of white non-racists will be able to deal with them either. We know they have infiltrated positions of power, be this the army, politics and police, education, the scientific community and even day to day industries and organisations. They would rather we weren't here. They want a return to their glory days. What do you think their intent may be?

38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yes I believe it could happen. I think Canadians are in a bubble in terms of being one of the few nations that still largely adheres to the doctrine of multiculturalism. So I think it's easy for people there to be under a misapprehension about trends going on in the other parts of the white world. Multiculturalism seems to largely have been rejected in europe. Hordes of these people aren't really happy with brown and black migration to their nations, but are reluctantly biting their tongues. For now.  Essentially they feel that we are lesser species of humans. 

In a hypothetical event of destablisation, be this through war, climate change, international politics (i.e. sanctions etc.), a reduction in available resources - I think people's 'tolerant' masks can come off very quickly and suddenly. I've already been subtly warned by whites I know that 'the world is going to become a much more hostile place in future' in their opinion.  Many whites are under an existential crisis based on white cultural hegemony. And we've seen historically, that these people will be as ruthless and brutal as any people when they feel this is under threat. Look at the concentration camps of educated, sophisticated Germany. Or look at how indigenous women have been treated where you are. Look at the long standing conflict between whites and blacks in the US. Look at how, when it comes to it, these people will engage in genocides, even if they are covert ones like all those schools secretly abusing and killing indigenous children. 

White supremacists have always been around, but have been supressed somewhat for the last few decades. This has led them to act covertly. Any loosening of stability in a region where they have people and support, and they will be coming out of the woodwork.  I don't think many of nonwhite racists will be able to deal with them either. We know they have infiltrated positions of power, be this the army, politics and police, education, the scientific community and even day to day industries and organisations. They would rather we weren't here. They want a return to their glory days. What do you think their intent may be?

Yeah so them occupying and genociding natives of other continents from existence is all good? Look what they did to Australian aboriginal people and now they think that the same is happening to them lol. 

Also only they have had glory days? What about all the advanced ancient civilizations which don't exist anymore? Civilizations rise and fall. Also they are able get away with all of this because we have many poc who bend their backs for them. 

10 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Also they are able get away with all of this because we have many poc who bend their backs for them. 

I've been saying (for a while now) that for communities like ours, the biggest battle we'll have is internal because of these poc. I think we'll have to lose about a quarter of our population to straighten things out.