Sikh Unit

Premi5

28 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Stay away from these types. If she's a moni and she's posting pictures of Guru Nanak Dev Ji with quotes on forgiveness on social media, it's usually when they're fresh from being rumbled for messing around. They have a phase where they don't wear make-up for a few months, and some even try to keep their head covered. But eventually they realise they can't fix their corrupted mindset and behaviour, and they start to lean towards the old ways. Some of them clean themselves up long enough to trick an innocent Sikh pappu into marriage, but the underlying whorishness never disappears. A guy with experience can smell it on them. It really is pheromones, lmao.

I learned the hard way to be very skeptical of people. It is in my nature to want to believe in people.

I met other women who were similar to this girl: they came from very nonreligious backgrounds (no Singh in their family tree for multiple generations, etc.) but were apparently really into Sikhi and spirituality and Gurbani and wanted to find a Singh to marry. And then the novelty of the brief "spirituality phase" wore off and they reverted to what they always were.

Now (and I know this sounds horrible) I am extremely skeptical of Sikhs who come from very nonreligious backgrounds and suddenly appear to be very religious. It is horrible because there are some people who genuinely go on a new path and stay on that path. But when you have been burnt, it is difficult to maintain a fully open mind.

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

btw, where do those “fellers who end up walking away because the bakwaas is too strong” go…?! Did you mean they just retire into family life ‘defeated’ by the lack of support/supportive attitudes from the community and Gurdware ?

They don't engage and get involved in things. Just observers from a distance.