Bammans are liars!

44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That one bootlicker represents millions of them? 

Plus, you're falling into the trap of not understanding that there's a definite divide in contemporary Indian society between the India / native culture prioritising BJP and the modern, Leftist-esque, Globalist-and-Muslim-appeasing Congress supporters. The latter are the ones who fetishise the West and are always seeking Western approval. Sure, there's overlaps, but my eyes have certainly been opened to a few matters I was ignorant of. The former tend to harp on about not being seen to be any less than the Western powers and wanting the trillions of currency looted by the Brits. Don't take your understanding of India from this forum or social media like I did, lol. You'll end up clowning yourself.

It's very similar to how the divide between Trump fanboys and the Democrats played out. You had the leftist media and intellectuals believing Trump supporters were basically uneducated pendus while they themselves were highly informed, outward looking, and just generally a more intelligent and tolerant class of people. Something similar to that is playing out in India, and I'll tell you that this burgeoning Islamic problem we have in Punjab isn't going to be touched by the pro-Muslim Congress aligned media and politicians. It's going to be the Modi crew that will get things done. So we let them do it. 

Let's see what happens in a few years.

23 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

U don't get me.

When you judge humans, you judge on 2 levels.

Individual level

Community level

For example

Jatts are brave.

It might seem like that living where you do. But if you come out in the wider world where there is a wider mix of people, you can make a better judgment on how brave juts are compared to a wider range of humanity. 

Then you might come to the conclusion that they are 'big fish in a small pond' in and around Panjab where they have some safety in numbers, but I can tell you straight, get away from there, and their are much stronger and braver people than them all over the place. And those of you who have grown up in a multicultural society know this is true. 

In Panjab, once juts get overwhelmed (like with gujjars recently) they suddenly start emphasising the 'Sikh' identity, because they know they will struggle with dealing with things on their own.  

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It might seem like that living where you do. But if you come out in the wider world where there is a wider mix of people, you can make a better judgment on how brave juts are compared to a wider range of humanity. 

Then you might come to the conclusion that they are 'big fish in a small pond' in and around Panjab where they have some safety in numbers, but I can tell you straight, get away from there, and their are much stronger and braver people than them all over the place. And those of you who have grown up in a multicultural society know this is true. 

In Panjab, once juts get overwhelmed (like with gujjars recently) they suddenly start emphasising the 'Sikh' identity, because they know they will struggle with dealing with things on their own.  

I agree. There are brave people all over the world. There hv been many brave wars fought in this world like battle of stalingrad during world war. Taliban also fights very nicely against foreign invasion. Che Guevara was also a brave revolutionary.

What I was trying to say about jatts is that they are more daring and baaghi compared to people around them.

Large no. of our kharrkus were from jatt backgrounds.

15 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree. There are brave people all over the world. There hv been many brave wars fought in this world like battle of stalingrad during world war.

What I was trying to say about jatts is that they are more daring and baaghi compared to people around them.

Large no. of our kharrkus were from jatt backgrounds.

Maybe the standard around them back home is generally low, especially since the sullay have been gone for a few generations now. We can see from how just a few gujjars turning up has caused major problems. Indians are generally known to be darpookhs and kumjoor, so it would be easy for juts to seem especially brave around them.  But on a global level, the situation is very different.

Plus you're not factoring in that even if some are braver than those around them over there, they are still a pretty unintelligent people and generally get rings ran around them by more cleverer people. What's the point of being strong if you're regularly getting fooled and don't develop your community and your homeland?