Islam has become Redpilled in the West...Everyone is converting to Islam

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

But i guess our ancestors were mainly Muslims that converted to Sikhi at some point in history right.. like Punjabis ''Jatts' Sikhs are mainly Muslims or is it Hindus..

Only a few muslims converted most were from hindu backgrounds.  And as alluded to previously, when muslims converted extra steps were made to ensure they were genuine. 

18 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

The Hajoor Sahib Singhs married were originally Nihang Singhs who married hindu women, and some hindu women still marry them. sikhi is strong amongst them and they don't cut their hair at all! They still have strong connections to the current Nihang Singhs.

The point is, if the Singh is strong he won't allow any backsliding into Hinduism (or whatever). Also, such matters such be discussed and fully accepted before the engagement.

9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

But i guess our ancestors were mainly Muslims that converted to Sikhi at some point in history right.. like Punjabis ''Jatts' Sikhs are mainly Muslims or is it Hindus..

Well, if you're talking about Jatts, the Jatts were not "Muslims orginally".

They were simply Jatts. Their religion was not Hinduism, either (worship of the 3 devtas and their avtars plus fealty to Brahmins). Rather, they were ancestor-worshippers. That was their religion.

Some became (or were forced to become Muslims). Others became Sikhs. Still others became Hindus.

These days, a majority of Jatts are non-Sikhs (Muslims in Pakistan or Hindus in the eastern areas).

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Well, if you're talking about Jatts, the Jatts were not "Muslims orginally".

They were simply Jatts. Their religion was not Hinduism, either (worship of the 3 devtas and their avtars plus fealty to Brahmins). Rather, they were ancestor-worshippers. That was their religion.

Some became (or were forced to become Muslims). Others became Sikhs. Still others became Hindus.

These days, a majority of Jatts are non-Sikhs (Muslims in Pakistan or Hindus in the eastern areas).

This is not in a vanity way.. but by features you can tell amongst different races/tribes.

Jatt Sikhs were deffo better looking compared to M + Hs jatts.. Khatri's are not bad looking . Kashmiris have unique features ...H punjabis are not compared them to Punjabi Sikhs .. look at old pics many nana generations in their 50s 60s were strong alpha too

Those khrakus Singhs were really handsome good looking. Rural village Jatt Sikhs we too.. there is fetish/jealousy amongst M + H against Jatt Sikhs .. 

Too bad daru/unhealthy food/drugs/belly pots have ruined  Jatt Punjabis Sikhs.. 

But yeah i dont Sikhi can grow amongst Punjabis anymore... we will be minority in Panjab..

On 6/5/2023 at 12:56 PM, ipledgeblue said:

Simran is supposed to be done in sehaj avastha! People at the places and rehnsbais take the mick unfortunately!

I like Sant Anoop Singh Amrit Vela simran at Park Avenue a while a ago. Its was just blissful

But some simran like AKJ versions i really dont get it :s