FRANCE TURBAN FIGHT!

bhujangee

manmohan singh

LOL.gif

I think he can't do a thing.. everything whatever is happening is because of united sikhs ppls.. They did everything they can (i believe) and still fighting for it along helping tsunami affected areas..

I think unitedsikhs need to be honored don't ya think (not that they are asking for it, but we can see them working hard..)??

Anyway back to France turban.. Legal way is the only possibility now..

Why don't they just move out of the country. Is their any chance wearing turbans in this country can get ban in the future?

You have to understand that peoples livelihood is at stake, now some would probably move, but the majority is probably willing to get their hair cut. Sad but true.

What country are you talking about? In Canada/U.S. it would never happen.

Sikhs should not have to move country just because they are not allowed to wear a turban...Sikhs worldwide will and should stick strong with those people in france and do ardas to guru ji.

If sikhs were to leave the country that means that no sikhs wearing turbans etc would survive in France and people of france would not know about sikhs etc

SIKHS NEED TO STAY STRONG AND STICK TOGETHER!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!