>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

I dont understand why people are trying to condone what she did... I mean... help her put if she asks for it but dont put in ur effort and time unless you are sure shez a changed person........ she saw her brother's turban being knocked off by muslim guys and still had love for him?....... she didnt understood a thing about muslim guys then..... and now when she has be assulted personally its the fault of singhs with attitude that she was not taught about sikhi.......

I agree with sikh supreme that we should not waste our time preaching to these kind of girls........ but being Gurujis sikh we ought to help anyone asking for it...... so we should help out his bhenji in whatever manner we can...... we mortals are in no position to help anyone...its only by the grace of Guruji. People like me are the greatest manmukhs who cant hepl themselves...... I know my comments might not go well with some ppl...but then these are my rightwing conservative views. I believe God has given common sense to everyone...... even if she loved tht muslim guy what was the hurry to get in bed with him, go out drinking n stuff.......

May waheguruji give me some nimarta and strength to treat these kind of ppl with love and humility.......

Fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

SIKH SUPREME:

lol bro I'm dum but not so naive I dont realise their motives, very well aware of them. VERY well aware of them and very well aware that they have no need to get all friendly with u.

Look i dont stand there encouraging a muslim guy, our convo goes as far as work or religious discussion and no boy-girl convo their apart from religious discussions. Not that it changes him but theres no reason why a sikh girl cant talk to a muslim guy and still be a strong sikh lol.... I mean my bro is really protective of me and even he knows I can take care of my self with these muslims, only thing he worried abt is what ppl will think cos they may thin abt ready to convert lol so if my bro who is so protective can trust me I'm sure u can too that I'm not as naive as I may sometimes sound on this forum.

But yes it was good talking to u and having the chance to understand the mind of the types of sikhs that so annoy me lollops...... ending on a good note, tc, dont marry a muslim and please dont be jealous u not invited lol .BUT...

Arghhh and I thought u changed..... conservative not always good u know. :)

AMARJEET_SINGH_1699:

bro SINNERsaid soz to ppl generally, no big deal there and I see his point of view and he saw mine and as sikhs we shouldnt have a prob saying soz when we think we said something to hurt another.

I dont think he sad anything wrong but certainly I do think we as sikhs need to be ready to accept the fallen ones.

And can u talk with some pyar, I'm a sikh and I'm human and I'm not stupid and I have every right to be treated with some respect on this forum.

You are now showing too much krodh, something I tried to control lol cos of ur advice and now u call me stupid.

Bro, read the post properly and every other post I put here between me and Sikh Supreme, posts are long u will be bored but it will mean u can correct urself reading in context.

I wont explain myself, read and reread and understand urself.

On ur 2nd post to me, please bro get alife, I am amritdhari and yes non keski wearing just to give u some pleasure. Drop it out, u r either a ten ur old kid or u totally immature, I wasnt referring to myself. Understand the posts and then reply else dont waste my time yeh.I can reply to Sikh Supreme and Sinner, explaining myself, u just annoy me with ur lack of anything.

Now replying to ur 3rd post, I dont preach to ppl, we discuss religion full stop.I dont preach to ppl. Discuss with anyone who ready to. I dont approach strangers! Meet my friends and they will tell u I dont 'preach'.

If I'm preaching then ur preaching now so keep off the board yeh?

I'm not some psycho that runs around and says pray pray pray. Chill out, if u met me u would know what I'm on abt. ... but no I have no intention to do that lol.

I tried to cut off from my so called bad sangat but it didnt change me, so now I'm hanging out with them when I can and its not like I'm sleeping around or I go to a club with them or I hang out with them when they upto anything dodgy.

Sorry, I dont see the point in sitting at home and breaking off contact with ppl who also live in the world. I think keeping a whole range of friends is good, u learn a lot from them: what do and what not to do.

As for preaching, I cant even mention the word sikhi with some of these girls, its like oh gosh talking abt religion isnt done. But like one person said, lead by example . So please stop being so in my face.

Calm down b4 u reply.

WJKKWJKF response thing:

OK replace the words 'bros and sis' with fellow human beings if its too painful to consider all to be ur bros and sis.

SIKH SUPREME:

lol bro I'm dum but not so naive I dont realise their motives, very well aware of them. VERY well aware of them and very well aware that they have no need to get all friendly with u.

Look i dont stand there encouraging a muslim guy, our convo goes as far as work or religious discussion and no boy-girl convo their apart from religious discussions. Not that it changes him but theres no reason why a sikh girl cant talk to a muslim guy and still be a strong sikh lol.... I mean my bro is really protective of me and even he knows I can take care of my self with these muslims, only thing he worried abt is what ppl will think cos they may thin abt ready to convert lol so if my bro who is so protective can trust me I'm sure u can too that I'm not as naive as I may sometimes sound on this forum.

But yes it was good talking to u and having the chance to understand the mind of the types of sikhs that so annoy me lollops...... ending on a good note, tc, dont marry a muslim and please dont be jealous u not invited lol .BUT...

Arghhh and I thought u changed..... conservative not always good u know. :)

AMARJEET_SINGH_1699:

bro SINNERsaid soz to ppl generally, no big deal there and I see his point of view and he saw mine and as sikhs we shouldnt have a prob saying soz when we think we said something to hurt another.

I dont think he sad anything wrong but certainly I do think we as sikhs need to be ready to accept the fallen ones.

And can u talk with some pyar, I'm a sikh and I'm human and I'm not stupid and I have every right to be treated with some respect on this forum.

You are now showing too much krodh, something I tried to control lol cos of ur advice and now u call me stupid.

Bro, read the post properly and every other post I put here between me and Sikh Supreme, posts are long u will be bored but it will mean u can correct urself reading in context.

I wont explain myself, read and reread and understand urself.

On ur 2nd post to me, please bro get alife, I am amritdhari and yes non keski wearing just to give u some pleasure. Drop it out, u r either a ten ur old kid or u totally immature, I wasnt referring to myself. Understand the posts and then reply else dont waste my time yeh.I can reply to Sikh Supreme and Sinner, explaining myself, u just annoy me with ur lack of anything.

Now replying to ur 3rd post, I dont preach to ppl, we discuss religion full stop.I dont preach to ppl. Discuss with anyone who ready to. I dont approach strangers! Meet my friends and they will tell u I dont 'preach'.

If I'm preaching then ur preaching now so keep off the board yeh?

I'm not some psycho that runs around and says pray pray pray. Chill out, if u met me u would know what I'm on abt. ... but no I have no intention to do that lol.

I tried to cut off from my so called bad sangat but it didnt change me, so now I'm hanging out with them when I can and its not like I'm sleeping around or I go to a club with them or I hang out with them when they upto anything dodgy.

Sorry, I dont see the point in sitting at home and breaking off contact with ppl who also live in the world. I think keeping a whole range of friends is good, u learn a lot from them: what do and what not to do.

As for preaching, I cant even mention the word sikhi with some of these girls, its like oh gosh talking abt religion isnt done. But like one person said, lead by example . So please stop being so in my face.

Calm down b4 u reply.

WJKKWJKF response thing:

OK replace the words 'bros and sis' with fellow human beings if its too painful to consider all to be ur bros and sis.

127243[/snapback]

there aint much point arguing with u is there. youre so dumb nothing seems to get through to your brain, oh well, your bad. and how can u assume im angry or not? just cos i sound harsh? im quite calm to tell you the truth, but i see ive yet again wasted my time posting on this website, i really must stop, but i probly wont :doh:

from AMARJEET SINGH

It is complete Manmat to keep Sangat of people who sleep around or do such activities. Which Gursikh has ever kept this Sangat on a daily basis and reached the pinnacle of spirituality.

Until you have reached a high spiritual level you are in no position to keep the constant Sangat of people who do such things.

Bani clearly states those who associate with Manmukhs blacken their own face - only those who disregard this Hukam and place their worldly life above their spiritual life will ignore this Dhur Ki Bani.

Arguing/debating different religions is also Manmat and against basic Sikh teachings. Many argue over religion, rare are those who practise it.

''there aint much point arguing with u is there. youre so dumb nothing seems to get through to your brain, oh well, your bad. and how can u assume im angry or not? just cos i sound harsh? im quite calm to tell you the truth, but i see ive yet again wasted my time posting on this website, i really must stop, but i probly wont''

Look kid, I dont want to argue with anyone, I dont come here to argue.

let me get this very clear... I dont come on to SIKH Sangat to be spoken to rudely by men like you. I have got better things in life to do than listen to ur pathetic responses. I don't come on this site for time pass but to talk to SIKHS and to learn.

Just ignore my posts if you don't like me, if you want to personally attack me then why not use the PM service provided so kindly by SS so ppl like you can talk to others rudely without reason.

Dumb? darling that is not the word. You're the first person to call me that and trust I don't like it one tiny bit coming from someone with a name with 1699 so coming across as ooh so religious.

Ppl like you give sikhi a bad name, hankari men that speak rudely to others without reason. Its funny you tell me I cant assume you are angry yet you said to me I come across as angry some weeks back!

Sound harsh? Darling you dont sound harsh, you sound like a 13 yr old whose fav word is 'dumb', u sound plain and simple pathetic, no doubt abt it. I don't take u one bit seriously. Yes I can imagine u being calm sitting on ur backside with nothing better than to diss me calling me dumb.

Look if you want to personally attack me then fine but I dont think others need to read it so PM yeh.... if possible leave that aswell!

Look there are all sorts of humans in this world, talk to them with respect and you wont get rude responses back, and learn to respect others- saying anyones post is stupid or dumb or whatever else your pea sized brain allows u to come out with is hardly worth posting.

If you want to stay on the forum then stay, I told u b4 not to leave cos of me and I'l nicely with some human pyaar say it again, its SS all welcome but just dont ever respond to me again, unless ofcourse u cant digest ur dall and roti till u diss me.