Many Wives In Sikhism

Guest Dilkaraja

you don't know that guru sahib had more wives for lust.... how can u even think something like that... According to our history Guru Gobind Singh Jee did have more than one wife... I don't know the reason. but I wat I do know is that guru sahib ji had more than one wife for another reason other than lust. Why are we even talking about that? just cuz he did it doesn't mean he told us to do it and that we are allowed to do it. We can never be even close to the mental state of guru sahib (He was like same jot as Waheguroo) ( Gur Parmasher Eko Jaan) I really suggest that this topic should be closed and I suggest STOP questioning your own guru!!!! Yes it is true that he had more than one wife and there's no controversy over that in the panth..

well can sum1 point out where is it written that our guru's had more than one wife? there are a lot of contradicting history facts around and i personally think that rather wasting time finding out how many wives our guruji had (which eventually wont get us to sachkhand), we should spend more time doing bhagti, simran, naam japna, sewa.. This will help ... questioning our guru will lead us to nowhere

Guest balwinderkaur

Gurujee oughta come down HIMSELF and straighten out all those dingbatz who think he had more than one wife. tongue.gif I dont believe he did. :) I'm very sure its a distortion of history or misunderstanding somewhere. :( @ :@ @

who are we 2 question it?

yezz we have NO RIGHT AT ALL to question HIM.