Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

well i had just brought some luvly fresh kebab meat and chips . and well cut a long story short i slipped in the middle of town n dropped my kebab on top of me... stoopid £2.50 down the drain. had to starve for the rest of the day :sady:

p.s this was before me finding Sikhi

well i had just brought some luvly fresh kebab meat and chips . and well cut a long story short i slipped in the middle of town n dropped my kebab on top of me... stoopid £2.50 down the drain. had to starve for the rest of the day :sady:

p.s this was before me finding Sikhi

KAISAY ANT LAHAN

GURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

GURRRRRRU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

this is not much funny and it happened to all most all kids in punjab .... every kid in villages fly kites .... so do i ... i was 10 - 11 years old and was flying kite on the shat of my village house ... i was looking up in sky .... and started walking ahead .... and walking and walking and ** thaa ** from the second floor ....

• 4 weeks later...

This happened at the Coventry Smagam just passed, i was going to the bathroom near the langar hall, and it was quite busy so i thought that i would go to the loos near the second hall, it was really busy in the area outside and i went to open the door, and my sister called me just before i went in and i was like whats up?

"That's the mens toilets" blush.gif

i thought it was quite funny at the time, but it was pretty embarassing seeing as there were so many people there and i think a Singh was coming out of the toilet too blush.gif .

a while back i was playing tabla at a saturday simran session we have and i was trying to sort out the postion of my tabla while playing then the next thing i no my bass side ahd rolled like across the floor!! i looked around and all the auntya were givin me dirty looks! blush.gifohmy.gif :

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

Daas wears this Jacket that has velcro

and at the gurdwara it gets hot soo hot so Daas trys to take the jacket off

but its a really load noise because of the Velcro

It took like 10 mins to get the jacket off because the noise was soo load that daas had to take it off slowly so it wouldn't make much noise

and this has happened twice now and 'Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib' pha was there both times and he couldn't stop laphing lol :umm:

It wasn't emabarasing but it made everyone look at Daas which was annoying :)

Naam Japu :cool:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

this is not much funny and it happened to all most all kids in punjab .... every kid in villages fly kites .... so do i ... i was 10 - 11 years old and was flying kite on the shat of my village house ... i was looking up in sky .... and started walking ahead .... and walking and walking and ** thaa ** from the second floor ....
LOL.gifLOL.gif HAHAHAH that must've hurt you a lot, and must've been mad funny to the onlookers LOL.gif

:umm: @ above

i just embarassed myself at the weekend X 2

i went cycling on sat with my mom and my lil bro' and like i came home and my sister was like your top is inside out hahaha i'm such a dufus,

and on sunday my fiance came over to our house because he had come up to our part of the country for some wedding, and then he was like you got to come with me because Dad wants to see you, so we drove back together to where the wedding reception was and then i met Dad and the family and came home and realised my suit had a huuuge hole in the back where i had burnt it the other week whilst ironing it LOL.gifdiepig.gifohmy.gif : :cool:: mannnn it was like crinnnnngeeeee time when i realised hahaa my Father-in-law must be like "nau saddi chungi aa, patta chugga pai firdi aa rolleyes.gif " hmmmmm no wonder he was trying to give me ££ - probs as a hint to go buy a new one haha