Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Atleast you didn't trip cause of your salvaar and hit your head on the big mic stand ... then make it fall over ... and almost knock an auntie out ... during anand sahib ... at a samagam ... with LOTS of people staring at you :cool:

awwwwwww hug.gif its ok luv

after readin all ur moments i dont feel bad about wha i hve done or been through lol (nd can't really think of any right now cuz i think i was so embarrassed by thm that my brain locked those memories away to keep me safe :umm: my brain is very protective of me rolleyes.gif lol)

^^^

talk of that... I had fracture in my foot thumb coz I didn't even realize that my legs were soooo numb when I got up and was stupid enough to actually try to run :umm:

I was so embarrassed that after telling the doc and a few more, I stopped telling people how I had fracture, they all just laughed like it was the most funniest thn anyone ever heard blush.gif ...even the doc how did u do that again grin.gif

This once happened to me...I don't think anyone will find it funny...anyways...someone rang my mobile and I was in the middle of brushing my teeth . I answered...and they were like hi......blah blah blah and then I suddenly go split, gurgle *ah thoot* and their like ermmm...

Another time this happened aswell....I was in the toilet and I am walking out and my mobile goes off...I answer...and in the background the toilet is still flushing...the person is like erm are u in the toilet...I go ermmm *steps out of cubicle*...nah not anymore.

hahahahaha

This once happened to me...I don't think anyone will find it funny...anyways...someone rang my mobile and I was in the middle of brushing my teeth . I answered...and they were like hi......blah blah blah and then I suddenly go split, gurgle *ah thoot* and their like ermmm...

hahaa.. but did u ever talk while brushing and end up dropping the phone in the sink, full of water blush.gif ... phones makes such a weird noise in water if someones talking that it sounds like the person on the other line is drowning... and you are at the rescue... try it :TH:

hahaa.. but did u ever talk while brushing and end up dropping the phone in the sink, full of water blush.gif ... phones makes such a weird noise in water if someones talking that it sounds like the person on the other line is drowning... and you are at the rescue... try it :TH:

ok heres my bit..................when i was 5 my nani brought me this "lovely" pink dress and it was my skool party.............(the dress now was awful but i loved it at the time, shocking pink with green and blue flowers) blush.gif i put on my pink dress and walking walking around acting all bad and thinking i was the prettiest gal in the world, but people were looking a tme well wierd and i started crying cos i thought people kept laffing at my dress.................but my teacher came up to me and nervously laffed saying how pretty i luked and why the kids were laffing

i got my dress caught in my kachi and all u could see was my off-white knickers..........lol