Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Papi & Peacemaker,

Seriously do you guys have nothing better to do than call people "Bob". Jasy is a girl for Akal Purakh sakes, and you can't even call her by name. It shows the maturity level you guys have. You guys are cool, but why do you have to make fun of her like that. You thick minded people really tick me off.

How about yall joke around with me, I guarantee you, I'll make your visit to SikhSangat a one you will never forget. I promise to make both your ears and eyes bleed with my language. rolleyes.gif

Anything against Jasy, Disguised, HardKaurWarriors & Hum Avgun I can't tolerate. They repping the sikh pride, we need more girls like that in our Kaum, and here you idiots are making fun of her.

What pathetic people we have on this website, not to mention darpoks on top of that, they take out the "ego" on girls. rolleyes.gif

Thank you .. finally someone's backin me up .. My name is Jasy not BOB or BOBO or BOBNEEE ... thank you veerji lol

singh with dunalli, you should really try to mind your own businness. really. always like to put your luth lol in other's business. i know you wanna come off all hardcore and stuff and that dont bother me, watever. more power to you. buh jasy knows i'm joking and you know i'm joking. chill out once n a while mr hardcore. rolleyes.gif go take off your frustrations in the gym rolleyes.gif

^ Dude your making it my business by talking about my friend so don't tell me to mind my business dude. Hardcore, I know all of yall in SikhSangat could only come up with that. When somebody tries to do something nice here, its' portrayed as "hardcore." You haven't even seen my "hardcore" attitude yet, when you do I don't know what you are going to do to yourself. I don't care if its' a joke or not, all you do is make fun of others on this website, and say its' joking around. Let's cuss you around, and see if you will take it as a joke, <banned word filter activated>.

As far as the gym is concerned, at least I go to the gym, unlike weak pathetic bodies like you, who sit on the forum all day and wait for people to respond. You practically live on SikhSangat dude, try getting a life man, your becoming useless now. rolleyes.gif :D

Guest peacemaker
^ Dude your making it my business by talking about my friend so don't tell me to mind my business dude. Hardcore, I know all of yall in SikhSangat could only come up with that. When somebody tries to do something nice here, its' portrayed as "hardcore." You haven't even seen my "hardcore" attitude yet, when you do I don't know what you are going to do to yourself. I don't care if its' a joke or not, all you do is make fun of others on this website, and say its' joking around. Let's cuss you around, and see if you will take it as a joke, <banned word filter activated>.

As far as the gym is concerned, at least I go to the gym, unlike weak pathetic bodies like you, who sit on the forum all day and wait for people to respond. You practically live on SikhSangat dude, try getting a life man, your becoming useless now. rolleyes.gif :D

Just shut up, Dunalli. You're starting to annoy me now. He was just joking and I only called her "BOB" one time. I don't even know what it means, OK? You've got some serious issues. Saying I don't respect her? What are you on man? Don't tell him to get a life! Why don't you get off your butt and change the world IF YOU ARE so eager to give orders! STOP world hunger, stop pollution, instead of worrying about two guys on an internet forum.

You talk to us like we're stupid, but we're not. So again, I suggest you get off our backs and worry about yourself! You pick on people for no reason. WHY?

lol i know eh. we have mr dunalli to thank for that. although i admit i was part of it too lol

well there you go, my embarrasing moment when i let ego get the best of me. guru kirpa karey.

alrite so no1z callin me Bob and i guess the prob is solved n evry1 is sorry so now we can continue with postin our emb. moments ill start :

I was gone to vancouver samagam and i was jkin around with my friend and since i had pushed him at the airport he wanted revenge ... so wen we got to the gurudwara and everybody was changed and fresh and welll fed .. we decided to go inside and start simran ... it was teh first day n we came early ... so before sittin down or gettin up ur suppose to matha take to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and so i went inline to matha tek and my friend pushed me and i fell on my friend who fell on my friend infront of him and so on... we were like 7 people who fell and everybody was lookin at me like i was retarded .. and then dis bibi who can barely walk herself comes to me and says " Putar, mai tuhadi help karan... kyon ki tanu turan ch takleaf hori ayy"? and i was like i wanna die ... the whole smagam and even on the ride bak all my friends were makin fun of me ...

Just shut up, Dunalli. You're starting to annoy me now. He was just joking and I only called her "BOB" one time. I don't even know what it means, OK? You've got some serious issues. Saying I don't respect her? What are you on man? Don't tell him to get a life! Why don't you get off your butt and change the world IF YOU ARE so eager to give orders! STOP world hunger, stop pollution, instead of worrying about two guys on an internet forum.

You talk to us like we're stupid, but we're not. So again, I suggest you get off our backs and worry about yourself! You pick on people for no reason. WHY?

"Peacemaker" I would suggest you shut your mouth, and mind your damn business, stop kissing papi's <admin-profanity filter activated> you piece of crap. rolleyes.gif

Never have I seen a more darpok than you. Cry me a river dude, does it look like I care if I annoy you. LOL.gif