Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

LoL i've just joined sikhsangat today, but I have been reading posts and threads regularly, I think its a brilliant site and this thread cracks me up soo bad, soo funny.

welcome sarpanchni_007! we hope you enjoy your stay here! :TH:

lol singh_sandhu you should write a book hahhahahahahahah you crack me up sooooooo much LOL.gif :lol: :umm:

LOL singh_sandhu my dads the same i got 5A*s 2 but ony 2 As lol :umm: and when my dad read my results hes like achaa berry gud BUUUTTTTT y did u get 2C'S? and i pretended like i couldnt hear

OI MAIN KI KEYA? :lol: im still playin deaf lol

OIII BY ju got C's and not C stars ?!

LOOOOL bless, they get so confused hehe

oh then they do that thing where they compare what all ur cousins got haha :T:

LoL i've just joined sikhsangat today, but I have been reading posts and threads regularly, I think its a brilliant site and this thread cracks me up soo bad, soo funny.

welcome sarpanchni_007! we hope you enjoy your stay here! :TH:

lol singh_sandhu you should write a book hahhahahahahahah you crack me up sooooooo much LOL.gif :D :umm:

haha, me write a book? on what???? haha

LOL singh_sandhu my dads the same i got 5A*s 2 but ony 2 As lol :lol: and when my dad read my results hes like achaa berry gud BUUUTTTTT y did u get 2C'S? and i pretended like i couldnt hear

OI MAIN KI KEYA? :D im still playin deaf lol

OIII BY ju got C's and not C stars ?!

LOOOOL bless, they get so confused hehe

oh then they do that thing where they compare what all ur cousins got haha :T:

Aww wel @ least ur dadz ok with B's n C's .. ma dad hates em, he thinks that your only good if u hav A*'s and the highest grade, had 2 sumjhaa ma dad that in A levels theres NOOOOOO A*'s he wud argue wid me, until i made him meet ma panjabi teacher, lol....then he was lyk "AHO MENOO PUTHA YAH< MEH THAH OHDAYEE KAR DHA SEE""" hmmm grin.gif , yea right....lol

no.gif

mannnnnnnn i just embarassed myself againnnn

i went to my bhabis house and their drive is sort of mashed up and i fellllllll :umm: like in front of the whole family living next door! mannnnnn am in paaaaaain and my bhabi had 2 come out and pick me up hahahha all me knee is shillia pia soooo badly grazed and my ankle is all bent up :lol: @

so then my bhabi calls my dad to tell him to pick me up and take me to hospital and all he says is "anni aa, ehnu disda nehi" blush21.gif

anyone know how 2 sort an ankle out?

ouuuuuuuchhhhh :'( :'(

no.gif

mannnnnnnn i just embarassed myself againnnn

i went to my bhabis house and their drive is sort of mashed up and i fellllllll :umm: like in front of the whole family living next door! mannnnnn am in paaaaaain and my bhabi had 2 come out and pick me up hahahha all me knee is shillia pia soooo badly grazed and my ankle is all bent up :lol: @

so then my bhabi calls my dad to tell him to pick me up and take me to hospital and all he says is "anni aa, ehnu disda nehi" blush21.gif

anyone know how 2 sort an ankle out?

ouuuuuuuchhhhh :'( :'(

lol, dekh keh thuriya kar fehr...lol LOL.gif

hope u get well soon penji...lol....#

well u kno wat i did the other day, ok we at the market again..lol...(masi & me) there was this australian guy with maaassive moustache like propa bushy and massive, they shud hav been bout 20 inches long, no lie. My masi was getting scared to. Any way, my penji went with us too and I was still staring at the man. When my penji cum bak I was saying to her OH MY GOD YOU MISSED IT, THERE WAS THIS MAN WITH HENCH MOUSTACHE PROBABLY ABOUT 20 INCHES LONG....and ma sis was like "panjabi'ch bhol" i was lyk shur up yea wateva, then she goes "pihcheh vee dekh la" lol i turned round and the man was lookin @ me with this evil look, I just had to leg it...lol...

hahaha

o yea da man was himself a good 6/7 foot talll

well u kno wat i did the other day, ok we at the market again..lol...(masi & me) there was this australian guy with maaassive moustache like propa bushy and massive, they shud hav been bout 20 inches long, no lie. My masi was getting scared to. Any way, my penji went with us too and I was still staring at the man. When my penji cum bak I was saying to her OH MY GOD YOU MISSED IT, THERE WAS THIS MAN WITH HENCH MOUSTACHE PROBABLY ABOUT 20 INCHES LONG....and ma sis was like "panjabi'ch bhol" i was lyk shur up yea wateva, then she goes "pihcheh vee dekh la" lol i turned round and the man was lookin @ me with this evil look, I just had to leg it...lol...hahaha

o yea da man was himself a good 6/7 foot talll

LOL.gifLOL.gif eh pange lan tu nee hatda........chittar khaiga ik din.......sudar jaaa

u guys are really funny! LOL.gif

i should be reading my books...and here i am reading this thread rolleyes.gif

one of my friends mum said this to us once(few yrs back) when me and my friend got togther to jus study a bit and chill...i can still hear her saying "computer tey jinna chir marji bathaah rakho...pur jadoon parna hunda jan kuj hor karan nu kahoo ehhan nu need ayondi aa...Akhey "mum im tired.." na koi pucahey ehhna nu ..computer vicho ehhna nu laddoo milday" :umm:

na koi pucahey ehhna nu ..computer vicho ehhna nu laddoo milday" :umm:
LOL.gifLOL.gif i almost fell off my chair when i read that LOL.gif damn i need to stop laughing soo much at work, i think people are beginning to think that i've gone mad.... :lol: