Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

WJKK WJKF

Me and peacemaker have been talking and we think we wanna start this up again!! Its our fav thread aint it bhaji?? Maybe we can get Singh_Sandhu back!!! high5.gif

Soo come on ppl we need the lafsss!!

WJKK WJKF

yeah where is singh_sandhu? grin.gif

im here LOL.gif

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

i went to fill car up with petrol ovr weekend n wen i opened up the 'thing' the cap was missing! so i reaslised i must have left it at the petrol station since the last time.... so went inside n asked owners if they had seen a missing cap.... after they all stopped laughing and rasing their eye brows to the heavens... they handed me back the petrol cap.... blush.gif

another cringe moment i had was wen i was on my teaching placement and was left alone with 30 eight year olds for the first time... i decided that some bonding time was essential so we all sat in a big circle and had to talk about ourselves.... wen it came to this little boy.... he told me he had a twin sister in the next class n i was like wow... that is so cool ... being a twin... n then asked.... are you both identical.... i didnt realise my error until all the kids were like well 'duh shes a a girl... how can they be identical...' :lol: little pests... lol..

dust of ur sweet charan

vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a recent emb. moment, well osort of recent it was in Nov. , its not dat funny tho anyways ..

I went to Montreal samagam and its was the last day and my two friends who i came with were eating and i joined them and sonn all these girs and guys joined us, so we were like 15 people just eating and i had a blister in my mouth because when were coming to the samagam we met with an accident, so when i ate it hurt a lot, so i said i didnt want eat the food but i dont wanna waste so then i asked the two guys who i came with if they wanted to eat the food and they were like sure watever and i slided the plate across the floor and it ended up knocking over my friend's cha cup and it went slapshing all over him and he didnt hv anymore clothes left and he was drivin me bak , everybody was loookin at me and when i got up to help him i ended up spilling my cha on him too :D

Papi & Peacemaker,

Seriously do you guys have nothing better to do than call people "Bob". Jasy is a girl for Akal Purakh sakes, and you can't even call her by name. It shows the maturity level you guys have. You guys are cool, but why do you have to make fun of her like that. You thick minded people really tick me off.

How about yall joke around with me, I guarantee you, I'll make your visit to SikhSangat a one you will never forget. I promise to make both your ears and eyes bleed with my language. rolleyes.gif

Anything against Jasy, Disguised, HardKaurWarriors & Hum Avgun I can't tolerate. They repping the sikh pride, we need more girls like that in our Kaum, and here you idiots are making fun of her.

What pathetic people we have on this website, not to mention darpoks on top of that, they take out the "ego" on girls. rolleyes.gif