Beadbi Of Guru Ji - Wedding @ Thistle This Sunday

singh100

its a shame that u think the way u are talking and preaching about sikhi will make more sikhs understand the point u are trying to make. if u think i am not a tru sikh, then educate me, do not talk down and disrespect as this is what makes me and others resent the points u are trying to make.

i dont think that the way i talk will make u understand.......i am not at all trying to preach, not to you or anyone else.........

who am i to talk on behalf of all sikhs? ............ i aint no sant or anything........when i post on these threads i give my own personal point of veiw.......... i did not say that u were a good or bad sikh.......if you are unsure then please re read my post, i said that going to the gurudwara doesnt make you a sikh.......otherwise say something constructive, remember you posted on here to 'bash' people who were involved in making phone calls and u put 'us' all into that catogary, i thought that those ppl deserve some defence.............. now that its been resolved it shud be dropped................

what 'points' do you talk of? from your previous posts you seem to understand what 'beadbi' is so why do you resent sticking up for guru ji?

u know what it is immature fanatics like u that make our religion similarto that of a cult. you sound like an immature loser and taking random quotes from the Guru Granth Sahib does not make U A SIKH!

dont behave like u are a tru sikh and accuse me of not being one. u dont know me or my family our beliefs and do not refer to my talk as 'bla bla bla' as ur bantering on of how YOU are such a tru sikh is the real bore. if u want to protect our religion then do not be rudeto ur fellow sikhs.

U ARE AND NEVER WILL BE MORE OF A SIKH THAN I AM SO DO NOT PUT URSELF IN SUCH A HIGH CATEGORY

i suggest that you change your approach and do what we are all here to do.........which is learn............................

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rina, it's look like, whatever your beleifs are, you don't want anyone challenging them or telling you what to do. Fine we won't do that.

I cannot never measure sharda and pyaar you have for Guru Ji, I cannot be the judge.

However, when you called sri guru granth sahib an book or just mere holy book. Reaction from wide sikh community is quite understandable, you will get lot of resistance or you will get lot of people correcting you that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is jagadi jot not just a mere holy book. I think you took offense to that. But i don't think you shouldnt instead you should research more on sri guru granth sahib status in sikh world. What makes it living guru? what's soo special about sri guru granth sahib? what are the contents in them? what makes sri guru granth sahib different than other holy scriptures?

You have every right to feel offended on the tone some of the members have used but i think regardless of the tone, please look into answers to such questions, search for them. It will help you grow just like it helped everyone else to grow. Don't feel that we are higher than you, we started from nursery too and still pursuing to get highest degree in guru nanak dev prema bhakti marg.

Don't please generalize amritdhari sikhs are fanatics or anything, we have our own share too but not all of them, as you know whole tree cannot be rotten just few apples which you get them in every religious tradtions and cultures. You have to understand when it comes to saving honor and maintaing the respect of sri guru granth sahib, it's each amritdhari duty to stand up for it and have peaceful dialogue with people involved through education and presentation. When it comes to sri guru granth sahib , all the sikhs world wide despite of ideological difference they stand in and one united.

Again i m sorry behalf of my brothers that this matter was not dealt through peaceful dialogue. I can fully assure you, in the past similiar cases have dealt with through peaceful dialogue through education and presentation. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Campaign sikhs have done excellent job in the past. Please don't let few fanatics blind you and judge us based on few individuals.

i did not post a thread to 'bash' anyone. i also apologise for any reference to The Guru Granth Sahib Ji that may have offended. i can sit here and argue all nite and i know you probably could do the same. you have your opinion and i have mine, so we can just leave it at that

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

It is important people stop reffering to Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a book. Also have noted people saying 'it'....lets use some respect.

It is important people stop reffering to Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a book. Also have noted people saying 'it'....lets use some respect.

Also VERY interesting how people dont like to be disrespected, but they dont mind Guru Ji being disrespected. This is still not a problem, but people will point it out that they are disrespected and go out of their way to tell others to stop and not talk down to them...etc etc

Maybe we should all realise Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is more important to some than their own lives. So if you feel hurt at being disrespected how do you think they will feel if Guru Ji isn't respected.

It is important we all maintain a level of maturity when dealing with any situation.

Also VERY interesting how people dont like to be disrespected, but they dont mind Guru Ji being disrespected. This is still not a problem, but people will point it out that they are disrespected and go out of their way to tell others to stop and not talk down to them...etc etc

Maybe we should all realise Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is more important to some than their own lives. So if you feel hurt at being disrespected how do you think they will feel if Guru Ji isn't respected.

It is important we all maintain a level of maturity when dealing with any situation.

hey i was disrespected today. so i shouted the building down. i still not in good mood. dont disrespect me.

v1.gif

R there any plans 2 wreck anymore weddings

Yes I have put a whole years worth of weddings to wreck into a spreadsheet. Let me know and you can have a copy :TH:

What better way to spend a weekend than wrecking weddings.

Have you got any plans for more beadbi ?

R there any plans 2 wreck anymore weddings

Yes I have put a whole years worth of weddings to wreck into a spreadsheet. Let me know and you can have a copy :TH:

What better way to spend a weekend than wrecking weddings.

Have you got any plans for more beadbi ?

lolll...........................wrecking weddings mite be better than wrecking sikhi

Thats a bit of a climb down. Just two minutes ago I thought we had found the new Dr Gopal Singh Ji.

its amusing how u seem to think ur funny and that by talkin like this will help stop beadbi. you and others have a valid point, i understand there is and has been beadbi of our guru ji, however u should understand there is a more diplomatic way to get more siks on your side.

meetings held a gurdwaras would be a start and educating young sikhs as to why it is wrong to take Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji out of the gurdwara. and apply this to all aspects not just segment what is ok and what is not.

someone in one thread said we are alll here to learn, the only way to learn is to be taught and if some think they know more then others, then teach those of us who dont.

encourage, do not belittle