Beadbi Of Guru Ji - Wedding @ Thistle This Sunday

singh100

if the SGGS is not supposed to be jus taken anywhere why is it then bought into peoples houses? u dont know what goes on in each and every house it is taken to. also if u have a point of the granth sahib taken to hotels why was it not bought out a long time ago when people first started taking it into hotels. you say u are starting to make a difference but ur starting in the wrong place. i know how it was handled because it was in my family, and believe me it was not in a polite and diplomatic way.

i am a sikh, i go to the gurdwara regularly and i have full repect for my Gurus and holy book, however the way in which people went about 'saving the guru granth sahib' angered me, it didnt feel as if they were trying to protect a big part of sikhi, instead it felt like a silly gang trying to throw thier weight around. maybe if people considered a way in which to talk and make the point understood in a calm way, you would not have fellow sikhs opposing to the point you are trying to make, and believe me there are many.

I think the fact that you called our living GuruJI a Book shows, how much of a sikh you are!!!!!! no.gifno.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the SGGS is not supposed to be jus taken anywhere why is it then bought into peoples houses? u dont know what goes on in each and every house it is taken to. also if u have a point of the granth sahib taken to hotels why was it not bought out a long time ago when people first started taking it into hotels. you say u are starting to make a difference but ur starting in the wrong place. i know how it was handled because it was in my family, and believe me it was not in a polite and diplomatic way.

i am a sikh, i go to the gurdwara regularly and i have full repect for my Gurus and holy book, however the way in which people went about 'saving the guru granth sahib' angered me, it didnt feel as if they were trying to protect a big part of sikhi, instead it felt like a silly gang trying to throw thier weight around. maybe if people considered a way in which to talk and make the point understood in a calm way, you would not have fellow sikhs opposing to the point you are trying to make, and believe me there are many.

I think the fact that you called our living GuruJI a Book shows, how much of a sikh you are!!!!!! no.gifno.gif

Also reffering to Sahib Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj as just "Granth Sahib"!!! no.gif

I agree it is really good to see people pointing out beadbis that take place. Rina people like you need to approach your local Gurdwara and complain if you know of a beadbi. If you know of any beadbis with information please let the sangat know.

One request please dont refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a 'book.'

i am a sikh, i go to the gurdwara regularly and i have full repect for my Gurus and holy book, however the way in which people went about 'saving the guru granth sahib' angered me,

^^

going to the gurdwara doesnt make u a sikh?.......NEVER refer to guru granth sahib ji as a HOLY BOOk or refer to deen duynia di malak as granth sahib. You cant even get your terming right yet you talk about respect.

Lets not even get into the whole "i love my gurus and i am clean from the heart bla bla bla" im sorry, it wont wash with the sikhs on this board as they knw what true pyaar for guru granth sahib is.

u know what it is immature fanatics like u that make our religion similarto that of a cult. you sound like an immature loser and taking random quotes from the Guru Granth Sahib does not make U A SIKH!

dont behave like u are a tru sikh and accuse me of not being one. u dont know me or my family our beliefs and do not refer to my talk as 'bla bla bla' as ur bantering on of how YOU are such a tru sikh is the real bore. if u want to protect our religion then do not be rudeto ur fellow sikhs.

U ARE AND NEVER WILL BE MORE OF A SIKH THAN I AM SO DO NOT PUT URSELF IN SUCH A HIGH CATEGORY

i am a sikh, i go to the gurdwara regularly and i have full repect for my Gurus and holy book, however the way in which people went about 'saving the guru granth sahib' angered me,

^^

going to the gurdwara doesnt make u a sikh?.......NEVER refer to guru granth sahib ji as a HOLY BOOk or refer to deen duynia di malak as granth sahib. You cant even get your terming right yet you talk about respect.

Lets not even get into the whole "i love my gurus and i am clean from the heart bla bla bla" im sorry, it wont wash with the sikhs on this board as they knw what true pyaar for guru granth sahib is.

u know what it is immature fanatics like u that make our religion similarto that of a cult. you sound like an immature loser and taking random quotes from the Guru Granth Sahib does not make U A SIKH!

dont behave like u are a tru sikh and accuse me of not being one. u dont know me or my family our beliefs and do not refer to my talk as 'bla bla bla' as ur bantering on of how we should protect sikhi is the real bore. if u want to protect our religion then do not be rudeto ur fellow sikhs.

U ARE AND NEVER WILL BE MORE OF A SIKH THAN I AM SO DO NOT PUT URSELF IN SUCH A HIGH CATEGORY

peace out people. This is not an ego comp for who is the better Sikh. rolleyes.gif

^^

eh? immature...fanatic? me ??? NEVER!!! LOL.gif now i dont want to belittle you but where on earth have i used "random" SHABADS from guru granth sahib ji to say i am a sikh?? that doenst make sense.

dont behave like u are a tru sikh and accuse me of not being one. u dont know me or my family our beliefs and do not refer to my talk as 'bla bla bla' as ur bantering on of how we should protect sikhi is the real bore. if u want to protect our religion then do not be rudeto ur fellow sikhs.

^^

sikh is more then just a word. a true sikh as u claim is one that has locked up the 9 doors - passed the trikuti - made it to the 10th gate....now i defo knw im not there so i cant really say im a "tru" sikh rolleyes.gif sorry, i guess i shouldnt of said the bla bla bla bit. But someone that goes to parties loves the TV and listen to music and then goes "oh im respect my gurus" (not saying this is u) but that person is one that doesnt know even the basics?

^^

again, sorry if i made it seem as if i had done. But ye being a sikh u gotta get 100/100 in guru nanaks sahibs house :e: i guess when, with gurus grace, i make it to nijghar ill preach then. until the plz forgive me :lol:

well i cant thank these 'silly gang' members who are trying to throw their weight around , enough!.......if it wasnt for there seva your family probably would have let it happen.......... guru ji forgives people who want to make a change in their lives, and bring GGS JI home, if afterwards they do wrong things, which you seem to know alot about what goes on in other peoples homes etc then im sure Guru ji and Vaheguru being fair and just will deal with everyone accordingly..............although people cant tell others wat happens withing their homes.... they can stop the ppl from disrepecting Guru ji in hotels etc............. if a few people were acting in a bad way then we all agree its wrong, the idea was to do it sensibly and 'professionally' whether that works or not is also debatable ......... getting slaps from our parents will resolve this? is that going to stop ppl taking guru granth sahib into hotels? wat was your family thinkin??? did u say anything to them? or advise them? .............. going to the gurudwara regularaly doesnt make u a sikh........thers more to it...........and please dont generalise by saying that we are all to blame on this forum..........

its a shame that u think the way u are talking and preaching about sikhi will make more sikhs understand the point u are trying to make. if u think i am not a tru sikh, then educate me, do not talk down and disrespect as this is what makes me and others resent the points u are trying to make.

It is people with a belief set similar to yours who want to treat Guru Mahraj in the same manner that Christians etc treat the bible. If it was down to individuals like you people would be walking around with Guru Ji under their arms.

Defending your Guru Ji does not make you a fanatic. One has to study the teachings of Guru Ji to be able to write quotes. Please feel free to use quotes to enforce your views. The simple fact of the matter is that your original post was full of spite it demonstrated exactly your understanding of Sikhi. People like you remind me of those who followed the Din-e-Ilahi faith.

dont behave like u are a tru sikh and accuse me of not being one. u dont know me or my family our beliefs and do not refer to my talk as 'bla bla bla' as ur bantering on of how YOU are such a tru sikh is the real bore. if u want to protect our religion then do not be rudeto ur fellow sikhs.

So are you some sort of superbeing that has the ability to judge others ?

As for a real bore, your initial and subsequent posts have been boring and full of anger.

its a shame that u think the way u are talking and preaching about sikhi will make more sikhs understand the point u are trying to make. if u think i am not a tru sikh, then educate me, do not talk down and disrespect as this is what makes me and others resent the points u are trying to make.

Thats a bit of a climb down. Just two minutes ago I thought we had found the new Dr Gopal Singh Ji.