Bhagat Kabir Ji

According to Meharbaan Janamsakhi Bhagat Ji met Guru Nanak Sahib. Guru Sahib was 38 and Bhagat Ji was 108. Bhagat Ji's bani after becoming Guru wala is included in Guru Granth Sahib. Everything else was rejected. This is included in Bhagat Bani Ithaas by Giani Gurdit Singh. The following picture is from the book. I am still doing research on this topic.

when you have finished your research please let us know more of your findings :D .

~l~

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but relying on the research of Hazari Prased Trivedi, a British Scholar Charlotte Vaudenville is inclined to lend credence to these dates and has prooven that 1448 is probably the correct date of Saint Kabir's demise.

This is the only information that is provided. No details are given as to why these sources are more authentic than Kabir Panthis.

According to Meharbaan Janamsakhi Bhagat Ji met Guru Nanak Sahib. Guru Sahib was 38 and Bhagat Ji was 108. Bhagat Ji's bani after becoming Guru wala is included in Guru Granth Sahib. Everything else was rejected. This is included in Bhagat Bani Ithaas by Giani Gurdit Singh. The following picture is from the book. I am still doing research on this topic.

who was the guru of bhagat Kabirji?

All Bhagats were contemporary of Guru Nanak Sahib (topic I am still studying but I believe this is true). There is only one Satguru, True Guru, in the world, always has been and always will be. Guru Nanak Sahib is the Satguru. This is stated clearly in Gurbani. Let me know if you want quotes.

when you have finished your research please let us know more of your findings

If there are specific questions you have about Bhagat Ji (or other Bhagats) then let me know. I will try to find the answers.

if Gurusahib had found fault with any of Kabeer jee's other so called bani that hasn't been included in Guru Granth sahib ji, then Gurusahib wouldnt have included any of Kabeer jee's baani in Guru Granth sahib ji. otherwise anyone could have come along, regardless of their spirituality, and if someone perchance happened to write something in accordance with gurmat then guruji would include this in guru granth sahib ji.?!

Also, how can you be sure that the other bani is Bhagat Kabeer ji's baani?

Bhagat Kabeer ji is on the same platform as the Guru's. As are all the other bhagats who wrote in Guru Granth sahib ji. Kabeer ji met Vaheguroo.

muaa kabeer ramath sree raamai ||5||15||

Kabeer died chanting the Lord's Name. ||5||15||

Bhagat kabeer ji was not against women, He makes no distinction between man and woman. His baani aplies to both.

Basant Hindol, Second House:

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

maathaa joot(h)ee pithaa bhee joot(h)aa joot(h)ae hee fal laagae ||

The mother is impure, and the father is impure. The fruit they produce is impure.

aavehi joot(h)ae jaahi bhee joot(h)ae joot(h)ae marehi abhaagae ||1||

Impure they come, and impure they go. The unfortunate ones die in impurity. ||1||

kahu pa(n)ddith soochaa kavan t(h)aao ||

Tell me, O Pandit, O religious scholar, which place is uncontaminated?

jehaa(n) bais ho bhojan khaao ||1|| rehaao ||

Where should I sit to eat my meal? ||1||Pause||

jihabaa joot(h)ee bolath joot(h)aa karan naethr sabh joot(h)ae ||

The tongue is impure, and its speech is impure. The eyes and ears are totally impure.

ei(n)dhree kee joot(h) outharas naahee breham agan kae loot(h)ae ||2||

The impurity of the sexual organs does not depart; the Brahmin is burnt by the fire. ||2||

agan bhee joot(h)ee paanee joot(h)aa joot(h)ee bais pakaaeiaa ||

The fire is impure, and the water is impure. The place where you sit and cook is impure.

joot(h)ee karashhee parosan laagaa joot(h)ae hee bait(h) khaaeiaa ||3||

Impure is the ladle which serves the food. Impure is the one who sits down to eat it. ||3||

gobar joot(h)aa choukaa joot(h)aa joot(h)ee dheenee kaaraa ||

Impure is the cow dung, and impure is the kitchen square. Impure are the lines that mark it off.

kehi kabeer thaeee nar soochae saachee paree bichaaraa ||4||1||7||

Says Kabeer, they alone are pure, who have obtained pure understanding. ||4||1||7||

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh

And there are some baanis thats Baba Fareed Ji writes and Guru Sahib Ji straight after replies to it.. so amazing..

eg:

PrIdw kwl^ØI ijnI n rwivAw DaulI rwvY koie ]

Fareed, those who did not enjoy their Spouse when their hair was black - hardly any of them enjoy Him when their hair turns grey.

kir sWeI isau iprhVI rMgu nvylw hoie ]12]

So be in love with the Lord, so that your color may ever be new. ||12||

straight after that Guru ji says:

mÚ 3 ]

Third Mehl:

PrIdw kwlI DaulI swihbu sdw hY jy ko iciq kry ]

Fareed, whether one's hair is black or grey, our Lord and Master is always here if one remembers Him.

Awpxw lwieAw iprmu n lgeI jy locY sBu koie ]

This loving devotion to the Lord does not come by one's own efforts, even though all may long for it.

:D

(ang 1378)

Randip, how dare you tarnish the name of brahmgiani kabir ji maharaj! You’re a fool for saying what you said. I suggest you correct your ignorant and foolish statement. People like you get aggravated at things which you seem are somehow against sikhi and then come out with the most stupid things to say.