Mahatma Gandhi

84_Survivor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s ironic how Maharaj blantantly tells us the dangers on nindya in and how we keep ending up back in Chaurasi Lakh Joon but we don’t seem to want to listen to the bachans of our Guru. We ask Waheguru for kirpa and Khalsa Raj, we want to fight beadbi, but are we willing to walk on the path of the Bhagats!?

bhagtaa kee chaal niraalee.

The lifestyle of the devotees is unique and distinct.

chaalaa niraalee bhagtaah kayree bikham maarag chalnaa.

The devotees' lifestyle is unique and distinct; they follow the most difficult path.

lab lobh ahaNkaar taj tarisnaa bahut naahee bolnaa.

They renounce greed, avarice, egotism and desire; they do not talk too much.

khanni-ahu tikhee vaalahu nikee ayt maarag jaanaa.

The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair.

gur parsaadee jinee aap taji-aa har vaasnaa samaanee.

By Guru's Grace, they shed their selfishness and conceit; their hopes are merged in the Lord.

kahai naanak chaal bhagtaa jugahu jug niraalee. ||14||

Says Nanak, the lifestyle of the devotees, in each and every age, is unique and distinct. ||14||

Mohandas ghandi was a hero for india. without him, and all the other freedom fights (Sardar Udham Singh, Sardar Bhagat Singh etc.) India would never have been free. And he respected Sikhi, he used to sit in harmandir sahib courtyard to pray.(read his biography youll understand)he said he felt the purity of god there more than any other place he had been. he was a hero.

people who call him an "anorexic <banned word filter activated>" its kinda sad how you say that to someone who helped free your family. and i bet you dont have a reason for not liking him ..othr than hes hindu..but why is that a reason to hate someone. thats 100% anti sikhi when someone doesn't like someone becuase they are hindu.

".(read his biography youll understand)he said he felt the purity of god there more than any other place he had been. he was a hero."

yeah nice place to get your info dholi. getting info about gandhi from his very own biography, i wouldn't call that the greatest research in the world. read an unbiased account of this man you call great.

as for hating him for being hindu. your just looking for a reason to put down the people who have mocked your great man. sorry buddy, putting the names of shaheeds and gandhi in the same sentence is very offensive.

i know it hurts when a man you idolize turns out to be a dud. look at all the fake sant worshippers, they all end up the same way when the fake sants end up raping someone.

peace.

".(read his biography youll understand)he said he felt the purity of god there more than any other place he had been. he was a hero."

yeah nice place to get your info dholi. getting info about gandhi from his very own biography, i wouldn't call that the greatest research in the world. read an unbiased account of this man you call great.

as for hating him for being hindu. your just looking for a reason to put down the people who have mocked your great man. sorry buddy, putting the names of shaheeds and gandhi in the same sentence is very offensive.

i know it hurts when a man you idolize turns out to be a dud. look at all the fake sant worshippers, they all end up the same way when the fake sants end up raping someone.

peace.

Nicely put!

Mohandas ghandi was a hero for india. without him, and all the other freedom fights (Sardar Udham Singh, Sardar Bhagat Singh etc.) India would never have been free. And he respected Sikhi, he used to sit in harmandir sahib courtyard to pray.(read his biography youll understand)he said he felt the purity of god there more than any other place he had been. he was a hero.

people who call him an "anorexic <banned word filter activated>" its kinda sad how you say that to someone who helped free your family. and i bet you dont have a reason for not liking him ..othr than hes hindu..but why is that a reason to hate someone. thats 100% anti sikhi when someone doesn't like someone becuase they are hindu.

In my eyes Gandhi is not a hero.A man who has the nerve to turn around and say Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a "misguided matriot" cannot possibly be so great! You gonna big up the man who says that about you father? no way!

as for your sources, as said by mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan.............are very biased......if i was to have a biaography written about me obviously it will make me look very good!

And as for Bhagat Singh..........i dont know if you know or not but it was in Gandhiz hands whether or not he should be hung, Gandhi is the one who signed the agreement paper to have him hung! Gandhi would want some one who is also standing up for india dead?..........vahh vahhh what a great hero!............his peace protestes consisted of mostly Sikhs...... they were on those front lines getting shot yet he turned around and screws a key in the goreyz back to mistreat them!

if this man was a great hero, God forbid what heros like him being born again!