Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

I think the circle Pwaala Bhai sahib is talking about is the khalsa PANTH!!

Thank you. When we were Satnaam Singh he knew what we ment. Chalo

Nindo Nindo Mo ko Log Nindo...

I love you guys, and all your points are all valid.

Sorry for mistakes

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Rupinder

I'm not from AKJ but I appreciate the work that Pwalla and others are doing. Sometimes you have to think beyond Jathebandia but then Niddar and his chelay wouldn't know that. Interesting how he ropes them in and when human nature takes it's course and they start to have major problems he leaves them in the lurch. Thank God for people like Pwalla. Pwalla Bro you must be doing something right if you get abused by those who call any Panth Dardi as a sharia panthi and kattar!

This incident reminds me of how hard it is for those who try and leave a cult to adjust back to normal life.

Vahiguroo ji ka Khalsa Vahiguroo ji ki fateh

This reminds of when the Singh Sabha movement was going on in the early 1900's. All the people against the Singh Sabha movement were always saying "these new Sikhs, what do they know about Sikhi," "who are they are to change anything we are doing." This is exaclty what is happening now, people who are in favor of manmat i.e Santatan Sikhi, who follow that one doesn't have to take Amrit, that people who were Dhotis are part of the Khalsa Panth are being challenged for their views, and they are people who turn around and say we know nothing of the Panth and call us Shariya Sikhs?

I praise Pwalla! for such efforts him and his circle are making in order to tackle such issues as Niddar and his manmat.

We can evidently see from the posts of "charandoor and Namastang" that they are using abusive language to Gursikhs and therefore shows their status as "gursikhs" who swear at other Gursikhs.

Main thing is taking out the filthy manmant out of the Panth and cleaning it with Gurmat no matter how many are opposed to it. In this day and age Jo Har Naam Diyandeh Seh Virleh Toreh. Only the virleh toreh Gurmukhs will lead us to Sach.

Message to pwalla and others: Please don't be taken back by comments such as Namastang and others because all they want you to do is stop your Guru given Seva and parchaar just so they can enjoy Satanan Sikhi which also says you can sexual relationships with prostitues and it is ok to drink Sharab and eat meat (any meat including KFC etc). Such Manmat needs to stopped.

Vahiguroo ji ka Khalsa Vahiguroo ji ki fateh

Also...

"Charandhoor Singh" my request is you re-read your post and see that whatever you have wrote is full of ego and jealousy. Act your name, be the charandoor of others, refrain from swearing at other Gursikhs. Calling a Gursikh a B*st*rd isn't Gurmat...

...Shows how great your Satanan Sikhi is.

Guest baba amarjeet singh

niddar is a dodgey character, and the rest fine

but, i dont see the need for this "parchaar" evry one knows bout him any way, and if they go to him, they will go regardless of whether they hear tht hes nt so gr8

time would be better spent having a nice long bath with bubbly bath