Gursikhs Attitude Towards Non Gursikhs

G.I JATT

Most of these Sikh girls aren’t religious, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have any relatives in their family that are amritdhari. Besides, isn’t a Sikh duty to fight against injustice? Didn’t Sikhs used to free Hindu women from Muslim leaders back in the days? This is only one issue.

Here in Canada, a lot of these so-called gursikhs and amritdharis (and even keshdharis) can’t even stand up for themselves when get bullied in school. Usually, they find couple monay to chill with so if they get attack, the monay will help them and get back at the attackers since these turban-wearing people can’t fight their own battles. Makes you wonder why they even bother wearing a kirpan in the first place.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

sangat jee

i do not think that raja ranjit singh and shaheed udham singh are sikhs because it is apparent in history that raja ranjit singh was not even close to what a sikh is. ranjit singh indulged himself in many acts which are against gurmat and he was even given tankha for this. Akali Phoola Singh jee had exiled him from the panth for sleeping with multiple women. and shaheed udam singh was also kicked out of the panth for being a atheist and aslo cutting his hair. yes in the few months before his hanging by meeting with bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jee he vowed to try and come back to the sikh fold and he was trying to become a sikh but neither can be called sikhs.

in gurbani it clearly states that in order to call your self sikh you have to have amrit

gur satgur ka jo sikh akhai so bhalke utth har nam dhiyavai

udham karai bhalke parbhati isnaan karai amrit sar navai

wat does it mean to amrit sar navai. it means to relive your amrit sanchaar every day. now if you have never taken amrit how would you relive that experience.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

and shaheed udam singh was also kicked out of the panth for being a atheist and aslo cutting his hair. yes in the few months before his hanging by meeting with bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jee he vowed to try and come back to the sikh fold and he was trying to become a sikh but neither can be called sikhs.

WJKK WJKF

Bhai Ji I think you have mixed up Udham Singh for Bhagat Singh.

Udham Singh was the guy who came to London and shot the person who was a high ranking governor when the Jallianwala Bagh massacre happened.

Even if he wasn't Gursikh, he still represented the ankhila Panjab spirit to the max. A lot of current amritdharis could learn from him no?

WJKK WJKF

sangat jee

i do not think that raja ranjit singh and shaheed udham singh are sikhs because it is apparent in history that raja ranjit singh was not even close to what a sikh is. ranjit singh indulged himself in many acts which are against gurmat and he was even given tankha for this. Akali Phoola Singh jee had exiled him from the panth for sleeping with multiple women. and shaheed udam singh was also kicked out of the panth for being a atheist and aslo cutting his hair. yes in the few months before his hanging by meeting with bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jee he vowed to try and come back to the sikh fold and he was trying to become a sikh but neither can be called sikhs.

in gurbani it clearly states that in order to call your self sikh you have to have amrit

gur satgur ka jo sikh akhai so bhalke utth har nam dhiyavai

udham karai bhalke parbhati isnaan karai amrit sar navai

wat does it mean to amrit sar navai. it means to relive your amrit sanchaar every day. now if you have never taken amrit how would you relive that experience.

WJKK WJKF

Me thinks you've got your Uddam Singh & your Bhagat Singh mixed up. C'mon get it right!

Do I really have to explain everything to you mahakaal "singh"?

First thing's first. No, moneh and amrithdharis are not the same. If that were the case why would guru ji have given us amrit in the first place? your "admission" is more of an accusation. Further more, guru ji hates no one. The gurus never preached hate, and saying that they despise people who are pompous is in itself an incorrect and unjust statement because you are doing a disservice to the gurus you love. Lastly, the only people that can become khalsa are people that took amrit, as per what Guru Gobind Singh Ji said, which is why amrithdharis are different than monehs.

maharaj had both moneh prepare his food and amritdharis. You are the one with the misconception that maharaj doesnt love those who havent taken amrit. Maharaj says that one who is full of hankaar is no sikh of mine. You are the type of person who is being discussed in this thread a pompous amritdhari. Bhagat ravidaas and many other bhagats were moneh, yet thge recieved a great padvi of their inclusion into Adh Guru Granth.

Amrit is for those who are willing to participate in gods army, not all people are up for that hence why guru maharaj asks for your head when you take amrit because ultimatly by joining akaal fauj who are submitting to death.

You and many other hankaaris who feel that they will get some extra attention form maharaj are in a very big misconception.

If the gurus didn't preach hate, what did they preach? Well, if logic follows, they would preach the opposite. the opposite of hate is, love. Yet, above you write that I wrote, "You are the one with the misconception that maharaj doesnt love those who havent taken amrit". Where did I write that? I wrote down the differences between monehs and amrithdharis. But whatever, I'm just pompous and full of hankar.No, It couldn't be that I have a point to make and that just maybe I'm right, and monai people can't become gursikhs without taking amrit, I must be some kind of "pompous amrithdhari". By the by, how was bhagat ravidaas to be an amrithdhari when amrit hadn't been made yet?

Perveted Mone (especially in punjab) cut their hair and think they have become SUPERMAN.

And only go to Gurdwara to perve on women and men alike.

They spend 3 hours sorting out their Rumaal on their head.

Speaking from my experience.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

not all moneh are like that however most amritdharis are, and your talking about moneh being perverted, the gianis are the worst sexually deprived guys in the gurudwara, when they sit together they talk about all kinds of <admin-profanity filter activated> and in every sentance use the word <admin-cut>. and your saying that these fat guys are role models?

and im also talking from experience

Mod note: children use this forum so watch your language in future.

More bigotry that you have yet to adress. Why are most amrithdharis one way, and yet most moneh not? Why are all gianis the worst sexually deprived guys? Why can they not be role models? Is it because they've taken amrit?

I am sorry for offending any one what i was saying.....

Action needs to be taken before the only wise Gurmukh Kesdhari left is the Granthi itself.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

yes and that action should be taken up by the gurudware holding classes about sikh history for the whole community, this isnt happening, all that is happening is gurudware getting random kirtani jathas to come and singh flippin nursery rhymes and not enough raag where tanti saaj are used, and not enough katha vachak.

our gurudware need to start doing this instead of sitting on their lazy fat arses doing sweet nothing!

interesting how you seem to be attacking anything in sight without staying on topic, or even following logic. How is a gurdwara going to hold a class about sikh history without a granthi? Furthermore, who would teach? Would you teach? What do kirtani jathas have to do with this topic? What does raag versus non-raag have to do with this topic? How can you say that our gurdwaras are not doing anything if you do not take part in any committees? Have you traveled to every single gurdwara there is? Then how can you make such bigoted statements and throw every single one into a group?

You claim to be a singh, yet you disparage amrithdharis, gurdwaras, and even go as far to insult kirtan that isn't in raag form, insulting the gurbani along with it. Do I need to spell out what you're doing wrong again, or can you infer this time?

Okay Moneh are okay but they are very bigoted egostical people.

They make rude insulting remarks towards Gursikhs.

only 1 in a million will a mona have respect for Sikhi.

The rest are vicious cold blooded creatures who mock Gursikhs.

Don't make the same mistake that mahakaal singh is making and become a bigot.

OK, maybe we should now all talk about what can be done by all parties in a realistic fashion to help us unite.

From what i can see there will always be amritdharis in the panth AS WELL as monay. What are we going to do, avoid each other?

Truth be told, when we are all under attack, people will quickly forget all this segregation and start viewing each other as equals.

Also I'm going to post a thread about Kaura Mal, who was a sehajdhari Sikh governor in the Panjab and helped the Khalsa big time when they were outlawed by giving information about enemy movements and secretly supplying them with food and weapons when anyone caught doing so was killed. Was he a manmukh because he didn't take amrit?

Amrit was always a voluntary decision for the cream of the crop Sikhs. Look at Bhai Nand Lal who was devoted to Dasmesh Pita but doesn't seem to have taken amrit.

This segregation is not only evil but also DUMB A S S. We need numbers to get by in this world in politics and military etc. Many times monay are much better at putting views across to wider society than Amritdharis simply because of their experience.

ANY community is made up of a wide spectrum of individuals, that much is plain indisputable fact. ACCEPT IT.

So again,

WHAT CAN WE ALL DO TO OVERCOME THESE BARRIERS WE ARE PLACING BETWEEN US? Amritdharis, if you were facing annilation you would appreciate the help you would get from ANYONE, be they monay, goray or whatever. Seeing as the panth is struggling to defend itself as well as represent itself, right across the globe, I suggest we make full use of the resources we have between us. However we look.

After 83 replies rolleyes.gif ........people are STILL throwing cow's dunk at each other! LOL.gif :umm: LOL.gif ......*sigh*...they never give up convincing each other!

.....btw.....I have just come up with a theory hmmm.gif relating to the feild of genetics grin.gif on punjabi DNA :read: ....:

" I believe it is CODED hmmm.gif in the punjabi DNA to fight :fight: among themself.....and kill among each other v2.gifv1.gifv2.gif r>> :) )))) .....which MIGHT :umm: ...one day :umm: ..lead to the extinction :WW: of the WHOLE punjabi race one day :cool: "... hmmm.gif

If I can prove the theory above :read: ....I am SURE :TH: ...I am have a big shot rolleyes.gif at winning the woohoo.gif NOBEL PRIZE IN MEDICINE woohoo.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo.gifwoohoo.gif yayyyyyyyyyyy! woohoo.gifwoohoo.gif

LOL.gif:)LOL.gif :s LOL.gif :cool: LOL.gif :lol: LOL.gif :lol: LOL.gif :lol: LOL.gif