Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

Sikha Da Mun Neeva Mat Uchee Muth Puth Da Rakha Akal Purukh Waheguru

May the minds of the Sikhs be humble, but their wisdom be profound; may You Yourself be the keeper of our wisdom, O Waheguruji.

We are all influenced (you can all it brainwashing) into making choices in our life. Be it to cut our hair, drink alcohol, smoke, take drugs, sleep around and even adopt a faith. Just as one choices to take Amrit and adopt Rehat another chooses to stay away from Amrit and Rehat.

We don’t force someone to adopt our faith as that’s what people like Arungzeb did. Likewise we can’t force anyone to stay in a faith as that individual is driven by their own “Mat”.

yeah i get you all we can offer is support, advice and guidance when our sister comes back lets not hate her but lets show strength and unite against those who threaten us btw there is no such thing as liberal muslims and also sikh brothers who stray and convert out of fear (YES IT HAPPENS).

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but one thing though WHY ARENT SIKH WOMEN SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS ALSO!!!!!!!!! dont they feel hurt when this sort of thing happens all the replies so far has been from guys...............

but one thing though WHY ARENT SIKH WOMEN SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THIS ALSO!!!!!!!!! dont they feel hurt when this sort of thing happens all the replies so far has been from guys...............

we dont really know how many women use this board, also males are usually more angry and agressive. I did see on bbc news a female from Sikh Times no male represnation from sikhs were on tv.

we dont really know how many women use this board, also males are usually more angry and agressive. I did see on bbc news a female from Sikh Times no male represnation from sikhs were on tv.

you can find out how many female members use this board by using the link above called members (top right)

you can find out how many female members use this board by using the link above called members (top right)

Im no really going to waste my tiime with that, rather put efforts in to more constructive stuff,even if there are women registered how many use this board ??

has any body got any proof of this story or every body is just chatting crap like usual. before i make any comments about this so called event i need some proof that what relay happened,

It was covered on BBC news, a British Government owned broadcasting compnay- i belive they dont take part in propaganda.

Guest baba amarjeet singh

i think the word chardikala is thrown around far too loosely nowadays

i have no idea about how chardikala this girl was but however chardikala one may be, one can fall

yes most definatley something should be done to stop muslims from converting sikhs.

but after giving your head to maharaaj in no circumstances must you leave your guru.

yes it is a lot easier for me to say this than actually do it, but that doesnt change the fact that WHATEVER the circumstances leaving your guru is a huge sin.

we should do ardaas for the girl

and no, you do not become a sikh because of your name or because of your family, a sikh is someone who has, or is in the process of working towards, taking amrit. to be a sikh of the guru we must take amrit from the guru.