Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

This is what we all are a pack of losers. instead of talking about the real issue for which this thread was made we again go off topic start to bash jathas and demean gursikhs.

Punjabi link bro i knew you were an egoist but i didn't know u were immature aswell. instead of addressing the main problem you beating your own dhol. Seriously bro shame on you and if you have a jot of humility just think before you type. You always say go back and read my posts and see what i have said. i say go back and read your own posts and see how rude and puerile you sound in your own posts. Kisse te ungal chakan to pehla apni peeri hett sotta marri da hunda. Stop bashing the sikhs and if you feel the pain for sikhi work alongside and stop belittling fellow sikhs.

Hope the above post doesnt affect your aggresive braincells and you don't pick your soti and beat the same dhol.

Guru Ji sabb nu sumaat bakshan.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sikhi has more divisions than a maths exam

i belvie the divisions in sikhi are something that make people question whether whether the path they following is right specialy considering all the hate between jathas

we hate on each other jsut becuase of what jatha we are clsoe with

SCRAP ALL JATHEH BRING BACK THE KHALSA PANTH

This is what we all are a pack of losers. instead of talking about the real issue for which this thread was made we again go off topic start to bash jathas and demean gursikhs.

Punjabi link bro i knew you were an egoist but i didn't know u were immature aswell. instead of addressing the main problem you beating your own dhol. Seriously bro shame on you and if you have a jot of humility just think before you type. You always say go back and read my posts and see what i have said. i say go back and read your own posts and see how rude and puerile you sound in your own posts. Kisse te ungal chakan to pehla apni peeri hett sotta marri da hunda. Stop bashing the sikhs and if you feel the pain for sikhi work alongside and stop belittling fellow sikhs.

Hope the above post doesnt affect your aggresive braincells and you don't pick your soti and beat the same dhol.

Guru Ji sabb nu sumaat bakshan.

I already give out my solutions to this issue. And yes, I am going to keep laughing at Sikh extremists who suddenly have a change of heart.

*** MOD NOTE - LAST WARNING; DO NOT MAKE JATTHA COMMENTS ***

what needs to be done to "combat" extremists whom are trying to convert is that we need to educate our children, brothers and sisters about sikhi. I dont understand punjabi, as do a lot of sikhs nowadays, yet in the gurdwara everything is in punjabi. Ok its getting better with those sikhitothemax translations which are used every sunday. But katha/talks are still done in punjabi.

Let me describe the typical visit to the gurdwara for a mona sikh who doesnt know anything about sikhi, and hardly speaks punjabi. He will walk in, take his shoes off, cover his head, wash his hands cos his dad says its something he is supposed to do. He will be given some money then go into the darbar hall bow before guruji (to him it will just seem like a book) he will go and sit down. Listen to the paath which he wont understand, listen to the katha which he wont understand. eat some prashad and langar then go home and watch tv.

ok maybe thats a slight exaggeration,if i am honest this is what it was like for me and all my cousins cos nobody is religious in my family. infact i am the only one into sikhi.

We should have talks in english because we are living in england. Then a lot of the kids would understand what is being said, they will learn something about their great religion. Translation of the paath should be up as it is being read. Teach some people how to use the sikhitothemax powerpoint stuff.

There should be free leaflets/booklets at the entrance which teach people about sikhisms philosophy,beliefs. how we differ from islam, hinduism etc. perhaps even have the gurdwaras in each city send information/leaflets about sikhi to the houses of sikhs every month. Everyone should come to the gurdwara not only to worship, but to gain the divine knowledge of the gurus which they passed to us. We need to educate our people, most sikh families whom arent amritdhari know so little about sikhi, about why we do this and that.

anyways i am sorry if i have offended anyone with the things that i have posted, they are just my beliefs from my life experiences. and they are just some ideas as to how to solve it. I really do think education is the key. We dont have to convert, but we have a right to teach and educate those whom come to see guruji about the teachings. Its not good enuogh just to say we hold a weekly sikhi class etc cos half of them wont turn up.

Malkeet, you have made some fair comments. However, I must add that barriers between the ultimate truth and your soul are only created by your own self. Several years ago I could not speak Punjabi, forget about even reading Gurmukhi. But when you start stepping on the path of the Bhagat an inner interest opens up, the pull get's stronger and stronger until you realise that you have been here before. When we first learn banis like Sri Jaap Sahib at first they seem near impossible but as the months go on the bani becomes more familiar and as the years go on the bani becomes automated. The thing is it takes time, a long time and Divine revelations do not come overnight for mere mortals like you and me. I think it gives us comfort to pass blame to the Granthi or the Katha Vachak or other Amritdharis or Muslims/Hindus because utilimately only the individual is responsible for his/her distance from the Truth.

i understand what you are saying. But i think that us knowledgable should help teach others of our faith about sikhis beliefs and philosophy through FREE LEAFLETS/BOOKLETS. By coming to the gurdwara, they are taking a step towards guruji, however we make little effort to teach them. I know a lot of non amritdhari sikhs, whom are interested in sikhi but say that they havent been taught anytihng about sikhi in there lives.

Then we have muslims, whom approach them and ask them questions about sikhi and they cant give answers back. Then the muslim will answer the questions using islam teachings and explain things in a way which seem logical. These people whom convert through free will do so because they have no knowledge of the gem that is sikhi, yet are seeking religion and islam i guess is easier to learn about because they have booklets, have teachers, orgnisations to help convert.

There are very few whom guruji blesses with the desire to overcome barriers to learn about sikhi. Most are content just continueing there sinful lives. This is why we should try to educate them.

well i think theres no girls posting becuase they dont care. all they care about is themselves.

i dont think its a muslim issue these girls would probably convert to anything aslong as they could marry who they wanted.

are you refering to all girls here? how are comments like that going to help your sisters?

This is kaljug, things are only going to get worse, as people have said previously we need to stick together, do ardas for each other and show piaar to one another.

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh

Guest Gupt Singhni
well i think theres no girls posting becuase they dont care. all they care about is themselves.

i dont think its a muslim issue these girls would probably convert to anything aslong as they could marry who they wanted.

are you refering to all girls here? how are comments like that going to help your sisters?

This is kaljug, things are only going to get worse, as people have said previously we need to stick together, do ardas for each other and show piaar to one another.

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh

If she could give up her faith like that, she is not a true sikh. I'm not going to worry about these people. She's chosen her path now so theres no reason to post. I would rather die than to convert to any other religion.

Guest Papi

stop judging the bibi EMI, dont really know why she did it, chances are we'll never know

I would rather die than to convert to any other religion.
bibi, dont be so sure, guru sahib works in mysterious ways.

i'm sure u know the saakhi of bhai gurdaas ji. bhai sahib once wrote that even if guru sahib decides to take test of a sikh, the sikh must not fall. upon reading this, guru sahib felt that bhai sahib was coming under the influence of ego and made bahi sahib fall.....if a great great gursikh can be made to fall from this path what chance do we have. guru sahib kirpa karan pray.gif

why are we all worried about this ONE bibi when there are countless other girls AND boys converting/leaving sikhi behind.. this happens EVERYWHERE not only uk !

go do some sevaa/prachaaar .. do some bani/simran for panths chardi kala .. arrange sikhi events where you can draw in new sangat and do sikhi prachaaar.. no point in all these 100+ pages of jatha bashing/name calling/threats !