Sikh Propaganda

ranj03

it happens and atleast people are doing something about it, i can understand ranjs point that it is over dramatacised but the fact remains if it wasnt then we would be complaing that omg no1s doing anything about it, how about we get behind SAS and try ourselves to teach our sisters and brothers more about sikhi, the reasons is not based on too much freedom its based on the fact that with this freedom 9/10 would rather go to a club then a gurdwara!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

true, but ranj, where are u from? have u ever dealt with these muslims. if there not blowing up the country there converting our. These people need 2 be dealt with. if u dnt like these e-mail then ignor them but dnt give the wrong impression 2 other people cuz them e-mails have some truth in them.

if u was 4rom bhamz or a highly popuklated area with these poeple and have dealt with them i am sure u wll think again.

alot of apna people run away 4rom these people go 2 different place where they aint muslims. ITS A fact cuz there scared. u have 2 be storng and show these people we are not affraid.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with false propaganda is, its like crying wolf, then when a true situation erupts no body wants to know.

The one thing that separates the Internet community from the community at large is the reaction. While the masses may approve or disapprove of an issue, they tend to remain silent. The Internet community, on the other hand, will express some form of reaction. In this the weapon of choice is Email or E-forums. The question is, is it always the right reaction?

We all know the story of "the boy who cried wolf." As Dancing Warrior mentioned, through our own propoganda, are we in danger of making these so called issues cries of wolf? Then when a true problem arises, we, like the shepherds of the story, may fail to defend our sheep? ‘Misleading’ alerts can cloud our reflexes and inhibit our ability to react.

Just something to think about. We are all on the same side, we just have some differing opinions!

People should stop with forced conversions allegations. Usually they aren't forced but done willingly. But to say that Sikh girls aren't targeted by certain morons is plain lies.

You can talk to a number of SIkh girls (sensible ones - not <banned word filter activated> rude girls), who can confirm this.

Can I add the fact that these sort of activites of converting others or a person 'Willing' to convert on their own accord has been going on for decades. People from the wider community take it as blasphemously offensive to their own religion and it does in the event of converting by force, however in context to the Sikh religion and principals, our own individual Sikhi doesnt disappear from others misdeeds and this concludes that if someone is 'Willing' to convert, let them, its their choice, however if they have been 'forcibly' converted then it is a duty of every respected, devoted Sikh of the Guru to intervene and teach Sikhi to the mislead individual and bring them back to the Guru's religion.

My two cents.

Be carefull mannnn, if u keep that tone, people gonna start calling u muslim lol. they like doing that . they have insecurities about sikh girls running off with people and converting, so they start blaming it on muslims.

did u hear that joke thing about how they "do black magic on our girls and make them convert" THIS A JOKE THING LOL

Latest news i heard from SAS was they they are assembling a "crack force of brahm gyanis" to tackle the black magic ,

chuckle chuckle chuckle hehe

A good point u raised.

i dunno whether its "willing" i would say its more grooming them slowly and brainwashing them so they eventualy "willingly" convert.

Their needs to be more parchar done on Sikhi e.g i think kauragous are doing an amazing job to some extent. But their needs to be more too many people go to the gurdwaras on sundays with their familys sit der 4 abit go eat langar and go home without really learnnig anything.

Talks in english should be set up on "peak hours"

Guest Dancing Warrior

Upnai are so chamela’ most just need a good few slaps with the old mans joothi works wonders if you get tired with the left you can always use the right, not recommended if you wear steel toecaps, I don’t want complaints tomorrow.. saying you said this, so we done that , now look what’s happened…. tongue.gif

Guest militant singh
I am sick and tired of our propaganda and repeatitive leaflets/emails that force us to believe that "All our girls are getting brainwashed by muslims", "Be Aware",

"Dont shop at muslim stores"

I AM SICK OF IT.

I myself am a young sikh, and ok, perhaps there have been cases of sikh girls bring brainwashed by a minority in the muslim faith, and I hope they have been accused as guillty and punished. But very likewise, there are minorities in every religion, inlcuding sikh

that have wrong intentions for the innocent. But why then must ALL or MOST muslims be so demonised? 5 Years ago a SENIOR SIKH GIANNI raped a young 5 year old girl. Does this rare story mean all Sikh Gianni's are rapists? Of course it doesnt.

The common story most sikhs love to repeat is "all our girls are getting brainwashed" or "our girls get forced into conversions" - try going out on a Friday night in your local city and see how many of them are WILLINGLY draped over the local muslim lads. They are not as innocent as you like to make out - sorry to burst your bubble!

PLEASE NOT I AM NOT AT ALL TAKING "SIDES" AS IGNORANT PEOPLE LOVE TO ACCUSE ME OF. I AM SIMPLY STATING FACTS, AND NOT TRYING TO PURPOUSLY START HATE CAMPAIGNS AGAINST ANYBODY - JUST LIKE MANY OF THESE STORIES ARE DESIGNED TO DO.

Like I have said before, I am a Sikh and truly love my religion. Like many, I know our Sikhi nation is one that is peaceful and loving. To hate anybody is against Gods will in nearly all religions, including ours. Therefore to hate anybody because of there religion, race, sex etc is AGAINST SIKHISM. That is why I find it so hypocritical of many so called "Sikhs" who feed there hate in muslims through propaganda tools like these leaflets.

LETS NOT FORGET OUR OWN VALUES. IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEBODY OR ARE CONCERNED, EITHER STAY WELL AWAY OR GIVE NOTICE TO AUTHORITIES. IF THEY BEGIN TO ATTACK, THEN UNDER THE LAW OF OUR RELIGION WE MUST, AND WILL ATTACK THEM TO PROTECT OUR BEAUTIFULL RELIGION.

But, in many cases, to suddenly get "VERY RELIGIOUS" all of a sudden after reading these stories, especially when you dont abide by your religions laws almost 99% of the time, is to say the least, childish.

STOP AGROVATING A VERY VERY RARE ISSUE, THAT NEARLY MOST OF THE TIME IS SELF INFLICTED BY WILLING CONVERTED SIKH GIRLS. YES IT HAPPENS AND YES IT IS BAD, BUT WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME IDIOTS IN OUR OWN RELIGION DOING THE SAME THING, AGAIN SELF INFLICTED BY WILLINGLY COVERTED MUSLIM GIRLS. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO ISSUE! INSTEAD, WE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON STRENGTHENING OUR RELIGION AND SO SHOULD THEY

WJKK WJKF

I agree 100% respect.gif

People jus lke 2 bring up da Muslim fing ova and ova again,da Midlandz Sikhz jus keep pumpin it - i had an email in which i gt gvn a link 2 a hindu RSS website hinduunity.org,and said warning 2 sikh girls?!?!? WAKE UP STOP EXAGGERATING THNGZ - BEWARE OF DA HINDU IN DA BACK PULLIN DA STRINGZ,KNW UR REAL DUSHMAN THE BAMAN- BRAMANVADH,WHILE FOOLISH SIKHS PETROL BOMB CARS & FITE AS IF WE R BEING WIPED OUT BY MUSLIMS IN DA UK,HINDUS SIT BK N ENJOY ,- thnk abt it

sure theres an exageration but as dalsingh keeps pointing out there is a truth behind it and if exagerating is the only way to get people to understand there IS a problem then maybe its nt that bad!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

hmmm im quite surprised after reading this entire thread and seeing wat ranj03 has written in different parts of this thread .you seem to be attacking the sikhi u find in others but your aggressive attitute to yur fellow sikhs here where u even called one an a**h**e was very very unbecoming of a sikh .u say sikhi is about love and tolerance but where is it in you .you seem very rattled wenever anyone counters your views or challenges you .infact wat i am seeing is fellow gursikhs pleading with you over and over again to reconsider your views but you seem quite obstinate to the point of becoming an annoyance .sikhi is not so much about getting all your views right as much as it is about listening humbly to your sikh brothers and sisters ,and loving them .thats the real test of sikhi ,not in getting your views absolutely balanced and right ,because sikhi is based on humbleness ,the willingness to learn and the inner resolve to love every member of the panth .

i ,as a sikh ,come from a muslim country ,i have muslim friends ,and i have studied the quran and a lot of islamic texts at a scholarly level and thats the truth .also i am 49 and have probably seen more that has happened in this world than you .i can sincerely tell you that a lot of what many are saying here about the hell-bent muslim resolve to convert at any cost is very very very true and that we need to wake up and smell the coffee .you only need to listen to the messages of many khutbahs in mosques to realise this .and in fact you probably need to do a reality check with sikh history to see that those you seem to vehemently oppose here are very right .

further it was rather unwise of you to refer to george galloways views as a basis of your arguments .that in fact steals the balance out of your views and makes you appear like a weak minded extreme liberalist and pacifist living in paranoia about conspiracy theories which is unlike the quality of a sant sipahi .

you refered to having been brought up in a ghetto .so was i .but that only led me to see the beauty of sikhi in all its glory because GURU NANAK is the friend of the poorest of the poor .however you seem to state that there are sikhs you are happy to have disassociated from .hows that possible if you truly had the spirit of sikhi in you?sikhi helps you to become the material from which the sandals of sikhs are made ,never to regard yourself as being wiser ,cleverer and more inteeligent and better opiniated than the next sikh to you .

i advise you to perform a reality check on your beliefs by stopping to read wat a mere mortal like george galloway has to say and by reading books written by sikhs such as bhai gurdas ,bhai nandlal ,bhai sahib randhir singh ,bhai sahib bhai vir singh ,professor puran singh ,and kapur singh ,apart from books on sikh history and GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE in great detail .then you will probably come away with the greatest love for those sikh brothers and sikhs you seem to so violently oppse here and then you will probably get a little more concerned wen anyone tries to rob sikhi from any sikh in the world .read the zafarnama of GURU GOBIND SINGH MAHARAJ to have a reality check about your anti war views too .may GURU force aid you ,my brother .