It Destroyed My Life

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Singh_

to start of with im 23 and male. and was reasonably happy untill i turned 19. when in one day my whole life turned upside down. some people may think im vain.

but discovering that i was losing my hair at such a young age just gave me a killer blow whicch im still suffering from. at that age your suppose to be enjoying yourself. without any worries. i had plans to go off to university. but when i discovered that i was losing my hair. i just became numb with sadness.

i didnt leave the house for a long time. it came as a very big shock. because eveyone in my family have full heads of hair. im the only one out of about 100 males that is losing their hair.

i just felt that i had let everyone down by losing my hair. even though its purley a genetic thing and i had no control over.

i just forgot about uni. i thought what was the point in going to uni. when i couldnt even leave the house due to the hairloss. at that age looks mean alot to a person. i thought i dont want people feeling sorry for me. when they look at my hair. and i would be seen as ugly.

so i just didnt go. my life just stopped at 19. i didnt do anything. my hair was constantly on my mind. who would want a guy thats suffering from very bad hairloss? how would i even get married.

now 4 years later. my outlook has changed and i probably made a big mistake ie putting my life on hold like that. my love life suffered alot. i after 19 i didnt even have the confidence to approach a girl.

to put it in a nutshell. hairloss runined my life and the best years of my life. and now i just feel regretful everyday that i havent made anything with my life. i was even thinking of wearing a turban. as alot of males in my family do. but when i discovered the hairloss. theres no point wearing a turban as ive lost most of my hair.

i just had to let this out.

but when i discovered the hairloss. theres no point wearing a turban as ive lost most of my hair.

uhh if you are that ashamed of the hair loss, then you should be even more motivated to wear a turban because then no one can see you barely have any hair

to start of with im 23 and male. and was reasonably happy untill i turned 19. when in one day my whole life turned upside down. some people may think im vain.

who would want a guy thats suffering from very bad hairloss? how would i even get married.

now 4 years later. my outlook has changed and i probably made a big mistake ie putting my life on hold like that. my love life suffered alot. i after 19 i didnt even have the confidence to approach a girl.

but when i discovered the hairloss. theres no point wearing a turban as ive lost most of my hair.

Still you called yourself Singh?

Just remember our Shaheeds. They give there life for sikhi and you give sikhi for some girl:(

Have you no self consciousness, Remember Shaheebjadas, they give there kife at such young age for sikhi, and todays sikhs who are quite old are leaving sikhi for Girls :D

Are such sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh today. I hope all sikhs are not like that.

Just remember Sikh life is very short, everything has to vanish, The only thing is one should not realize the importence of Sikhi, once it is too late.

Just be positive, i think that the girl who is more attracted toward your physical appearence then your character can be a good soul mate. These are my views. Just feel what type of wife you want, who is with you in all conditions, all ups and downs and i hope a true singni can be one that can be true soulmate then these so called Punjabi Girls.

How can aperson be so stupid to give his religion,History culture , even his parents wishes for girls :)

If a person cannot be true to his Guru then he cannot be true to anyone.

Regards.

I think I’d know something repulsive and embarrassing when I see it.

I have not even seen you and what I find most, lets say intriguing to put it politely, is not your loss of hair, but the fact that you’re 23, think you identify with sikhi and lack the most basic education of who you are. That, or you’ve come here to entertain yourself.

Self confidence is relative. One may simply believe they are strong, even if they are merely strong among mice. The turban may not be for you, but do learn to apply a filter of basic respect when you're just letting things out.

I lost most of my hair in high school but I started to take keshi ishnaan everyday and shampoo my hair every 4th day. after a month i could see the hair growth. my hair are not too long but they are thick. I also use almond oil mixed with other oils. this gives me energy and reduces hair loss. I believe Sikhs should be very confident and should be proud of being Sikhs. I don't know why people feel like they have to approach a girl and need to look "decent" in western sense. I have seen people becoming monay and trust me they didn't get any girls going after them. If Bhai Taru Singh Ji wasn't embarrassed then why are you? He was 25 and engaged when he became martyred. Do a comparison.

if this is indead a genuine post................then veer do not worry if u lost kesh...........u didint go the the barbars and shave it all off did u?

lemme share something with u.................im a bibi and im 23 yrs old when i was 17 i lost all my kesh due to some treatment i was having..............and thus causing the downward spiral of my life.........when i did grow back i cherish each and every strand that waheguru has blessed me with.............

I guess sometimes u dont realise the value of something untill u lose it.............but instead of thinking "hai hai why me, why me, why me" think

"Tehra Kia Meetha Laageh" everything u do seems sweet to me............

Waheguru does everything for a reason and if we dont see that straight away then it doesnt mean we are right..........the time that has past leave it there..........look to the furture and place everything in waheguru's hands......................His compassion and mercy knows no bounds and when u give urself to Him..............nothing can touch except Waheguru's love.....

Bhul chuck maafi

but discovering that i was losing my hair at such a young age just gave me a killer blow whicch im still suffering from. at that age your suppose to be enjoying yourself. without any worries. i had plans to go off to university. but when i discovered that i was losing my hair. i just became numb with sadness.

i didnt leave the house for a long time. it came as a very big shock. because eveyone in my family have full heads of hair. im the only one out of about 100 males that is losing their hair.

i just felt that i had let everyone down by losing my hair. even though its purley a genetic thing and i had no control over.

i just forgot about uni. i thought what was the point in going to uni. when i couldnt even leave the house due to the hairloss. at that age looks mean alot to a person. i thought i dont want people feeling sorry for me. when they look at my hair. and i would be seen as ugly.

so i just didnt go. my life just stopped at 19. i didnt do anything. my hair was constantly on my mind. who would want a guy thats suffering from very bad hairloss? how would i even get married.

to put it in a nutshell. hairloss runined my life and the best years of my life. and now i just feel regretful everyday that i havent made anything with my life. i was even thinking of wearing a turban. as alot of males in my family do. but when i discovered the hairloss. theres no point wearing a turban as ive lost most of my hair.

why do people think that if you keep hair then no one will want you esp. if you're a guy??? both sexes overestimate what the opposite gender really wants i think. be yourself and be comfortable with who you are.

i started going bald at 23 and was completely bald bythe time i was 25. couldnt give a toss.

lol wota gangstaa

i lost loadsa hair - got really thin, but long hair.. a singh commented saying altho its thin its really well conditioned and soft and silky..

and what do i tie? big dumala lol whos gna notice eh? tongue.gif

(ooh and to the original poster)

Did you have a dream where Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj told you that you're a tankhayia if you lose hair? Coz as far as I know, Guru Sahib Ji Sache Paatshah don't beat u up for hair loss.. lol.. You don't cut it, thats the point.

JUST LIKE you accept Gurbar Akaal Sat Sri Akaal Purakh Sahib Ji's Divine Unchallengable Will to keep kesh - why don't you accept the same for hair loss?!