• Krodh (anger)
    • Lobh (greed)
    • Moh (attachment)
    • Ahankar (pride)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often people will speak against Lust or Anger or Greed etc and criticize other or belittle others who have such tendencies. They feel they can speak to others in such a manner because they don't feel lust themselves, but given time to observe them they might be Angry in their manner or Greedy about their possessions. How hypocritical it would be of us to judge another for the vice dominating them and failure to see that another dominating us.

Whenever I mentally/verbally criticize someone because of the vices they exhibit, usually a few days later I end up doing exactly the same thing I critized them about. I always feel it's Guru Saheb lovingly poking me as a reminder of the above. blush.gif I'm sillie.

Often people will speak against Lust or Anger or Greed etc and criticize other or belittle others who have such tendencies. They feel they can speak to others in such a manner because they don't feel lust themselves, but given time to observe them they might be Angry in their manner or Greedy about their possessions. How hypocritical it would be of us to judge another for the vice dominating them and failure to see that another dominating us.

Whenever I mentally/verbally criticize someone because of the vices they exhibit, usually a few days later I end up doing exactly the same thing I critized them about. I always feel it's Guru Saheb lovingly poking me as a reminder of the above. blush.gif I'm sillie.

:s

Let us pray that in the future we will realize this before we take such action to criticize others. I often find myself criticizing a relative who drink alcohol and after having a long, outdrawn and mostly fruitless discussion in their addiction to alcohol I find myself contemplating on my personal addictions that arise from these vices.

To be aware of the mirror in our mind which causes us to see our own face is in itself a blessing. Fortunate is he who is still able to hold on to some awareness either before or after their error....there still remains hope for change!!

Use Paul McKenna's Tapping Method! That'd stop your immediate desire or attachment for whatever you want! Works a Treat! :D

An Aunty I know was addicted to tea... she did the tapping and the desire went! Shes been clean for weeks!!! :s It works for biting nails to other adicitions and behavioural habits.

Watch his show!

paise paise paise paise paise

sarabjeet cheeme da gaana yaad ah giya, "paisa jiwe nachayee jaanda, duniya nachi jaandi ah"

"eh duniya puttar paise di, paise di kari gal sachi jaandi ah....."

rahi gal 5 choraan di, assi ta bade lutte jaane ah panj choraa to, par ehi ta rishta ah sikh te guru da, duniyaa lutte hoye bande nu kangaal samajh ki thokar maar dindi ah, satguru lutte hoye bande nu waar waar gal launde ah.

peace.