Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he seems to have done more research than most non-sikhs who try to discredit sikhi...gotta give him credit for that.

not bad actually. his main message is that jesus is a better magician than Guru Nanak.

its all good. Gurbaani is Guru Sahib's experience not a reasearch project on hinduism and Islam. But hey, our "gianis" try to make sikhi as supernatural as possible with far fetched sakhis so we can match up with the magic tricks of the saints in christianity and other faiths.

but the beauty of sikhi is that the true awe inspiring miracle, is the miracle of life. akaal purakh's hukam, HIS will.

fateh!

peace.

That obese dude needs a lashing. Look at how be talks of jesus raising people from the dead and doing miracles....

then says guru nanak didnt do any miracles.....

well right from the word go i knew it was gnna be B.S as soon as he said in the opening sentence in 40seconds "sikhism is a indian religion" . incorrect statement. india was only created in 1945. But if he actually inteded to say that sikhism resides in punjab, india...then hes wrong again because sikhism is flourishing worldwide. So this is a good indication of him doing a google job on "sikhism"

Well if this fat dude actually did some proper research on sikhism instead of munching on burgers down burger king everyday , he would of known the basic principle of sikhism that; gurus did not believe in performing miracles or magic or raising the dead or trickery in order to extort people in2 believing in god. guru nanak was against such use of powers to perform miracles. Why should a man of god have to perform trickery to make people believe in god?

Guru nanak did it through truth and preaching the message of god.

HE thinks hes some expert on sikhism, but i noticed his eyes continuously glancing down to read from a source when he says certain things like "guru gobind singh" , "jahangir" , "guru granth sahib", "waheguru", "alakh" ect. watch the video and notice it yourselves.

All the sangat here needs to donate £1 , once we raise £200 we shall buy him a treadmill and send him it as a present from sikhsangat in order to assist him in losing weight. I say this not out of hatred, but out of love. we should respond to hate with love. He disrespected sikhism (hatred) so we respond by sending the fat dillusioned fool a treadmill 2 lose weight (Love). LOL.

every1 in favour say "AYE"

if ive said something wrong then forgive me.

Fateh

good idea. who wants to volunteer 2 make a video? we need a sewadaar. I would make it myself but i fear i might not be able to contain my rage and i will probably end up insulting him..... so ive come up with an alternative....

we can send him this video in response instead...."How 2 lose weight fast"

haha... i like the funny acceNt aswell.

Counter video is posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwZWaeJ1PRs...;watch_response

Matheen, my young nephew uses ssguy2 account on YT and he's hot headed when it comes to someone talking against Sikhi, so excuse those comments, but I say he is not wrong either when A virgin can give a birth or Sadhu can get a women pregnant without the hardware then all is blamed on the GOD, WHY? Man's evil actions and God is blamed!

If something is beyond our reach and beyond our thinking then belief of God is given. You might laugh at me if I say Sikhism is Godless religion and that might not be the case to other Sikhs as their experience of Sikhism might be different than me as both are different indivuals.

That man attacked Sikhism (Guru Nanak Dev Ji) when you counter attack you don't hold back anything. I've seen that guy posting comments on Sikh videos and his previous comments might've been the reason for the abuse.

Since same ID is being used, I'll keep both ID's from SikhSangat and YT in my control from now onwards.

This is counter video so don't say it's against Sikhi. It's osho talking and I've nothing to do with it, just uploaded his words on Jesus for this Padre.