Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

Theres an asian christian channel on sky (832 i think - the one before brit Asia) and they push alot about changing religion to christianity and have loads of people testifying about how they changed for the better, these seem mainly to be punjabi people. They also have this presenter called Onkar Singh who presents a program, theyve also shown how they are making/building churches in punjab with photos of people that look like sikhs (well they look like kes-dhari sikhs).

Ive also been told that some of these asian preachers do talk derogatively about other religions when they preach, esp in punjab where they are converting a high number of people

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matheen, my young nephew uses ssguy2 account on YT and he's hot headed when it comes to someone talking against Sikhi, so excuse those comments,.......

I understand, but there are more effective ways of countering their propaganda and also think of the impression we give when we 'represent' in such a way.

That preacher's wrong on all his 'facts' - e.g. bringing someone back from the dead is no big deal. Baba Atal Ji did it when he was a child, and he wasn't even a Guru!

These guys know we're hot-headed and take advantage of it. The best way is to counter their propaganda with facts, not abuse.

Matheen, my young nephew uses ssguy2 account on YT and he's hot headed when it comes to someone talking against Sikhi, so excuse those comments,.......

I understand, but there are more effective ways of countering their propaganda and also think of the impression we give when we 'represent' in such a way.

That preacher's wrong on all his 'facts' - e.g. bringing someone back from the dead is no big deal. Baba Atal Ji did it when he was a child, and he wasn't even a Guru!

These guys know we're hot-headed and take advantage of it. The best way is to counter their propaganda with facts, not abuse.

MY Apology, Thanks for setting us right back on the track, I've posted counter video if you think it's not based on Facts then I'll take it off.

Guru Fateh Jio.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

I think we all need to remember "Sabh Gobind Hai"..Why we slandering this guys physical appearance?

His video has no real content in which it should cause us offence..

"Sikhism is a mix of Islam and Hinduism" - How many times have we heard this, nothing new..

"Guru Nanak didnt do any super natural tricks and he did not rise from the dead" - Wow, what an educated statement :rolleyes:

This guy has no understanding of Sikhi and his 2 bit video should not even effect us, why are some of us letting krodh get involved?

Lets just concentrate on our rehit and become true tyaar bar tyaar Guru Ke Sikh..

Dhan Dhan Kalgidhar Patsha

damm the guy is stupid, he got no knowledge about sikhi yet goes on like he studied sikhi his whole life. plus he speaks funny :lol: I was gonna counter all what he said but then again whats the point of doing that he didnt even bother to look into sikhi before speaking about it. All he did was memorise a poorly written essay.

tht was the most stupid video response..

y to give a response degrading Christianity!!

plzz fellow members.. give a vdo response enhancing the beauty of Sikhi..clarifying the doubts that preacher has put on his video!!

putting up osho..haha.. he says there is no GOD.. so he degrades Sikhi too.

WJKK WJKF

I thought people would respond to him in a way that slaps his brains out. I guess I was wrong. The problem is still not solved. Cussing him on the Internet is no solution. I wanted to write up a whole page dissing his arguments but You Tube has a 500 character limit, and I don't want the message broken into 10 texts. Is there another way to post a long message? Sarpanch? SSFGUY? You Singhs have any idea how to post? I am willing to write, so please help me out. Cussing is not the way out, although I can understand the temper as it ticked me off as well.

The video was uploaded one year ago and has only 246 views! Thanks to us it will get popular. These days we fret over tiniest things. This way people will realise how we start gettin worked up over things that really don't matter. While larger issues are passing us we are busy hounding small teeny weeny issues.lol

Christians do their prachaar in 2 main ways:

1) religious schools

2) seva - charitable hospitals etc.

Sikhs also use these methods, although not as effectively I feel. Besides Kurbani, We also have a 4th method which most Christians seem to lack. At the end of Japji Sahib it states 'Nanak tey mukh ujle, kete chute naal'. Those who jaap enough Naam have shining faces, even seeing their radiant faces others are inspired and want to learn the secret. These people's kirpa joins many others onto this path. When people are seriously negatively affected in their life by stress, and they see Sikhs who follow the path and are amazed at how gracefully the Sikh handles all the life stress. This is maha prachar of Gurbani.