5Ks joke in a skit

Jassika

Sat Sri Akal:

You know what? That reply is a bunch of horse-doody!!!!! Her a Sikh? Please!!! A Sikh would have thrown the person who made that comment 50 feet from the stage. A Sikh would have outright resigned the organization and allied themself with a Sikh organization in a campaign against this situation. Complete nonsense!

And this is the SECOND time these idiots have made it A POINT to distort history, not the first. This letter is simply a ploy to keep the situation under a blanket of silence (note how it attacks the open letter in the school newspaper...why? Cause they do not want their organization's mistakes to be made public. Just some "sorry, sorry" behind closed doors so they can hold this event again and make money. Yeah, look again...one of their primary concerns is to hold the event again. Rather than accepting they did something wrong, they are trying to make themselves to be the victims!).

To all the sewadaars, DO NOT back down from your campaign. People do not learn until disciplinary actions are taken. Take this to the Dean and make them print a public apology in the newspaper. They will not learn with closed door apologies.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EVERYONE!

I GOT AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY STATEMENT ISSUED ON APRIL 16, 2004, FROM

Arun Janakiraman, President, The South Asian Society.

I can copy and paste it here but then it doesn't look official and authentic cuz the original has their header thing at the top with south asian flags and stuff. :umm:

So can someone get the original from me and get a URL thingy for it so we can post it in this thread?

tongue.gif : thanx

Bhangra blowout?? WT* that has to do anything with these non punjabi crappy club who don't even know the abc about the bhangra.. These dirty onion smelling jumping monkey bollywood freaks stole our pure culture and corrupted by putting half naked girls into the programs.. Bhangra deh lageda.. Monay doing bhangra is like a kid humping up and down.. Ehna deh muah teh dharey nahey aundeyy :umm: and teh challey bhangra paun (ek din punjab deh pind nahey reh sakday and they wanna do bhangra :D @ ).. Im still shocked why the heck this thing HAPPENED in program named like "Bhangra blowout".. It's like Sikhs doing "dandiya(gujrati)" program and then making fun of gujrati ppls in it..

Daas beanteey:

* Don't bring topic whether bhangra is permitted in sikhi or not.. (we already discussed that A LOT.. tongue.gif )

* Don't tell me that u get offended by above :e: (i controlled myself a lot)

Sat Sri Akal:

That apology given to Satpreet Sahib was much better than the one posted before. It is a start, but not the end.

And this stands as a record that this organization will not involve religion in their events again.

Mad respect to UNITED SIKHS, SMART, Sikh Coalition and all the other sewadaars for all the work they are putting into this.

"Can anyone do the sewa of getting the email address "

can anyone do these people's sewa if you get my drift...i wouldn't be surprised if punjabi people were involved becuase i remember that some "sardars" back in punjab did comedy dhadi waaran in punjab and they also mocked the 5Ks by saying that sikhs who live in the city have <admin-profanity filter activated> (dog), etc.... these people had kes, dhara, da workd. I don't put these kinds of low acts too far from so called sikhs, there areso many so-called sikhs who know jack about their faith and keep kes just so their mummy and daddy won't hate them. Then you have your putt jattan de balaunde bakre who will die for bhangra and disown their faith. The people who did this need a couple of thappars and a latt......