Enemies Of The Panth

VaheguruJiKaKhalsaVaheguruJiKiFateh!

There are some major differences withing the panth regarding rehat maryada. However, where there are such fundamental messages such as the Gurgadi of Guru Nanak Devji is occupied by a 15th Guru Jagjit Singh then those messages are ones which the Panth (who believe that Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji was the last dehdhari Guru on this earth) will distance themselves from.

It's always the naamdhari's who feel most upset by the statements that they are not part of the Khalsa panth, compared to the other sect who have accepted that they are not following Khalsa panth. Growing up in a well known naamdhari family I personally grew up on tales that the 12th naamdhari Guru, Ram Singh is to return from Russia at the ripe old age of 250 to kick the panths backside and make them realise who the "real" jagat Gurus meant to be. It's all about sharing these tall stories and building followers hopes, so that they feel they are following the right belief.

"YES THEY DO READ GURBANI BUT THE CONCEPT OF KHANDE BAATE THE AMRIT, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHRAAJ INITIATED HAS BEEN CHANGED. HENCE THEY CAN NEVER BE KNOWN AS PART OF THE KHALSA."

How has it been changed?

The hate, intolerance, ignorance, infiniate phobias, lack of historical/socio/political knowledge, narrow-mindedness, rudeness, anti-articulate, challenged IQ attitudes here honestly never ceases to amaze me. If there is one forum on the net that is least representative (hate, nindiya and intolerance) of Shahe-Shahaan-Shah Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji it's this one.

I argue that Namdhari movement was during the times of Baba Ram Singh - the Panth Rattan - and in many ways they still are. Namdharies give complete satkaar to Aad Guru and Dasam Guru. For those that are educated - they will know that many Mahapurkh over the last 100 years had open interaction with Namdharis - one only has to look at the conventions the excellent Baba Partaap Singh used to organise which brought the whole Panth together.

Re insulting the mast Namdhari Bajurg, maybe you should have a look a little closer to home - i.e. what goes on at AKJ amritvela gatherings, its not been unheard of for dastaars to come off due to excessive movements alongside dance like jerking to high octane tabla and singing. This isn't even touching on what AKJ simran evolves into.

I have no issues with AKJ either, each to their own, I am only showing this as an alternative example of mast.

The most beautiful physical mast expressions however are enacted by the dervishes of Rumi Sahib.

If you don't have anything nice to say about anyone - don't say anything insulting either - especially if it is outside of yor understanding. Other than that, feel free to sow your seeds.

Guest confusingh

So I don't understand this lol, there are some people stating people are enemies, and others claiming that they aren't enemies, and then theres even a bit of misunderstanding about the extent of how bad you've got to be, to be declared an enemy lol. I personally think people who neglect their own Sikhi in a means to criticise others are wasting their time; a person needs to ask whether they as a Sikh are offended by their 'enemies' presence and practices and then WHY, if they can justify why and people of all views and stances agree then they are an enemy, I also think the term enemy is being used so loosely, by kids who are probably just 16/17 and don't properly know what it means... ENEMY; foe, hostile opposition and ill willed. I think people need to determine whether these people are ill willed and oppose Sikhi, only then can you say they are an enemy to the panth, people have to remember within Sikhi how many different jathas there are, how many different schools of thought, how different people interpret Sikhi in different ways, there is always going to be something some jathas will disagree with and others fine with it, there is a difference between misinterpreting and opposing.

I however don't know about Namdhari practices or much about them at all, I think what was shown in the video is not 'masti' as the person can probably not even hear what is being said by shaking his head around so much, he'll probably wake up with a headache the next day to be honest!

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj should be respected and listened to, not danced and worshipped, Guru ji is not an idol, and we do not practice a form of showing masti by dancing and in doing so uncovering your head and disrespecting Maharaj ji. Masti is love, if one has love for Guru ji they would read, learn, understand and do their best to always implement Guru Ji's teachings within their Gursikh lifestyle and obey Gurmat as much as they can, that to me is masti and pyar for Guru ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

just a question need not to answer here just keep answer in your mind ... how many people posted in this thread have there nitname up to mareyada have not missed even a single bani atleast past 2 months ???

rehni rahe soi sikh mere ... without being a *sikh* you cant defend sikhdharma ...

and can someone post what guru granth sahib says about nindeya even of a bad person ???

just a question need not to answer here just keep answer in your mind ... how many people posted in this thread have there nitname up to mareyada have not missed even a single bani atleast past 2 months ???

If people on this thread are Amritdhari then obviously they havent missed one Banni from Nitnem. Thats a silly question

Good replies Khaalis, at least someone has some knowledge on here

If people on this thread are Amritdhari then obviously they havent missed one Banni from Nitnem. Thats a silly question

Good replies Khaalis, at least someone has some knowledge on here

wjkk wjkf

No question we humans ask is silly.

wjkk wjkf