Indian Unis Can Bar Brow Plucking Sikhs

the glass can be seen as half full or half empty. i regard this as an exclusion and not entrance criteria. Entrance criteria should be based on academics and not appearances. if that girl was academically superior to other students I find it absurd to not grant her admission. the amount of stress laid on appearances is so much so, it seems that morals and ethics are forgotten. I know of "sikhs" who constantly hide behind their illusory beards and kesh and commit manmat acts. But im sure they would be just perfect for this school.

I was making reference to the faith rather then the school but the same applies. The seat that she wanted was reserved for a Sikh. Simple if she cant follow the faith then the seat has to go to someone who can.

Sikhs appearance makes them who they are, hand in hand with their undying faith for Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji said-rehat pyaari mujko sikh pyaara nahin- I love the ISkhs disciplined way of life not the Sikh. This immediatley excludes all the wannabe partime Sikhs who are too weak to make a real commitment.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? am i really on a sikh forum?

where have all the actual sikhs gone?

it seems that only liberal minded hippy folk are posting on here now.

CUTTING YOUR KESH IS AGAINST SIKH MARYADA! WHAT PART OF THAT DO SOME PEOPLE NOT GET?

especially you saint-soldier. don't really understand why your username is that when your obviously defending manmat

now let me give my controversial reply... many people on this forum are hypocrites!

now ive said that let me give you an example, them two guys who killed that nang phoola, they are moneh and they did it but soo many people on this forum said give them a saropa etc they are brothers in arms etc soo what about that they cut their kesh they must drink eat chatka what ever but they are being hailed as great warriors for doing that, so like i said hypocrites. :)

hate me or love me

caveman, of the zulu tribe :cool:

what the hell. what about boys then? eh? what if a sikh strokes his beards and some hair comes off?! do we need to perform hair checks on all sikhs, and if they fail, make their life hell?

:rolleyes: now were going to get some dumbo who happens to get in because of the way they look. great. i wouldnt like to be their patient.

now let me give my controversial reply... many people on this forum are hypocrites!

now ive said that let me give you an example, them two guys who killed that nang phoola, they are moneh and they did it but soo many people on this forum said give them a saropa etc they are brothers in arms etc soo what about that they cut their kesh they must drink eat chatka what ever but they are being hailed as great warriors for doing that, so like i said hypocrites. :)

hate me or love me

well said. what does mone panj pyiare have to do with anything? some people are so hysterical its surprising no ones kicked them out of the panth as well.

what the hell. what about boys then? eh? what if a sikh strokes his beards and some hair comes off?! do we need to perform hair checks on all sikhs, and if they fail, make their life hell?

:rolleyes: now were going to get some dumbo who happens to get in because of the way they look. great. i wouldnt like to be their patient.

hate me or love me

well said. what does mone panj pyiare have to do with anything? some people are so hysterical its surprising no ones kicked them out of the panth as well.

I had to say it HSD