Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

I personally know of a number of people who follwed this 'baba' ranjit singh and took amrit 1 year later they are clean shaven and back to thier old ways, its all hype he teaches nothing meaningfull those that are lost latch onto a few words and believe he is great,

So this person has no responsibility of his own, he has taken amrit, he has gone off the rails and siddenly it is Ranjit Singh’s fault. Ranjit Singh has shown the way is it now not the responsibility of the sikh to follow that path on his own accord or is Ranjit Singh supposed to hold his hand for the rest of his life ? Is there no onus on the individual ?

taking amrit is not a competition to be had between babas who has the most numbers taking amrit,

It never has been. On one hand we complain there is no parchaar and people are leaving sikhi, on the other if we get some one who inspires people to come to gurdwara and change their ways we cry and bleet like fools.

To take amrit is to be pure in mind and thought and follow our Gurus example, by passing comment this baba has exposed himself for what he really is a ruthless business man he targets wealthy people to ''donate'' luxury cars,

Obviuously you have no idea about Amrit. It is clear command from Guru Gobind Singh Ji to take amrit. I suppose you are the type who will say “It is important to have Sikhi on the inside”

if he sold one of his cars or asked people to donate to a good cause, he could do so much good why not open a sikh orphange or support the widows of 84 with the money that people want to throw at him??

Have you sold your car ? How many have you inspired? What have you done for Sikhi? Sell your car first and then ask others of the same.

Babbu mann is great 'commenter'

He is an I*diot, Clean shaven fool who has no idea of his own Dharam.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally know of a number of people who follwed this 'baba' ranjit singh and took amrit 1 year later they are clean shaven and back to thier old ways, its all hype he teaches nothing meaningfull those that are lost latch onto a few words and believe he is great,

So this person has no responsibility of his own, he has taken amrit, he has gone off the rails and siddenly it is Ranjit Singh's fault. Ranjit Singh has shown the way is it now not the responsibility of the sikh to follow that path on his own accord or is Ranjit Singh supposed to hold his hand for the rest of his life ? Is there no onus on the individual ?

taking amrit is not a competition to be had between babas who has the most numbers taking amrit,

It never has been. On one hand we complain there is no parchaar and people are leaving sikhi, on the other if we get some one who inspires people to come to gurdwara and change their ways we cry and bleet like fools.

To take amrit is to be pure in mind and thought and follow our Gurus example, by passing comment this baba has exposed himself for what he really is a ruthless business man he targets wealthy people to ''donate'' luxury cars,

Obviuously you have no idea about Amrit. It is clear command from Guru Gobind Singh Ji to take amrit. I suppose you are the type who will say "It is important to have Sikhi on the inside"

if he sold one of his cars or asked people to donate to a good cause, he could do so much good why not open a sikh orphange or support the widows of 84 with the money that people want to throw at him??

Have you sold your car ? How many have you inspired? What have you done for Sikhi? Sell your car first and then ask others of the same.

Babbu mann is great 'commenter'

He is an I*diot, Clean shaven fool who has no idea of his own Dharam.

Dear BUNDHA

Why dont you and other sant followers donate an expensive car to me and i will sell it and give the money to the poor. Hard working people BUY their cars , unlike lazy babas who just sit around and get them donated. YOU DONATE A LUXUARY CAR TO ME AND I WILL SELL IT AND HELP THE POOR........People like you will only donate to a baba because he will "bless" you.........take my challnge ??!!

This is an example of classic divide and rule that Sikhs let happen all so often.

I agree and accept that Babbu Maan is not a Gursikh. But at the same time he represents what Punjab's youth is like. The youth have love, respect and care for Sikhi in their heart whether they are keshdhari/amritdhari or not. Maan's songs reflect the voice and thoughts of every day Punjab's youth and the genuine Panthic concern they have.

I think this whole S. Dhandrianvala vs. Mann issue is useless. Maan hasn't mentioned S. Dhadrianvala in the song. The song should apply just as easily to Raam Rahim or Bhaniara vala. I think everyone with knowledge of Sikh issues recognizes that Baba-ism is a big problem that is a corrupting influence. It doesn't mean that genuine parcharaks are bad but at the same time, we can't turn a blind eye to Babas running personality cults.

Babbu Maan's songs are pro-Sikh (and also, importantly, anti-Indian establishment), whether he fits our ideal of a Sikh or not is not the issue. S. Dhadrianvalay also has a huge following and is doing good work. Maan's latest record was a good opportunity to use his very popular persona to educate and bring awareness to the youth in Punjab but instead, it's being used as a tool to split Sikhs into pro-Maan and pro-Dhadrianvala groups, when the two don't have opposite interests here. We let this sort of splitting happen all the time, be it on the lines of Jathebandis, or keshdhari/mona or even amritdhari vs. the rest. All of us who call ourselves Sikh have a lot more in common than we realize and we accomplish nothing by being divided against each other. I'll let you all think who IS gaining though. Doesn't take a genius.

Thank you!! Thank you profusely! Finally, someone with a brain. Stop hating on a positive movement just to feel better about yourself or to promote your own self interest!

I don't even know what to say to those complacent ...... who are hating on him because he doesn't fit their definition of a 'Sikh.' You people disgust me.

Clearly he has something powerful in his heart and all you can do is hate? Someone is finally doing something positive and all you wanna do is hate? You're pathetic.

i like danriwales cars

the hammer

the merck

the royalsroys

the bently

he just a cerrleader nothing more not a preacher. he is like the christians raps stars nothing more.

harmandeal,

1. do you have a full list of Dhadrianwale's cars? If so, we can discuss further.

2. I don't quite understand what you mean by saying he's not a preacher. What in your mind is a preacher supposed to do or say? Some boring professor, maybe?

How pathetic!!!!!!!! your all mad!

Would you be happy if he travelled in a rikshaa!????????????????

WHY BE JEALOUS of his cars??? is this the main issue herE? NO... its our egoooooo!!!

rather than spreading lies against him... why not watch a diwan of his and actually get some LAHA??

vaheguroo!!! admin please close the topic as some people here are ridiculous.

vaheguroo!!! admin please close the topic as some people here are ridiculous.

Admin, please do NOT close the topic. In general, there's usually no reason to end most topics.

Closing a topic does nothing to refute the arguments that people have accepted in their minds. Until they post those arguments, and others can read and respond to them, there's no possibility of changing anyone's mind.

If the only opinions that anyone can post are already pre-determined, there's no point to forum, right?

I didn't post my questions (regarding a list of S. Dhadrianwale's cars) in jest. I'm actually still waiting for a list of cars.

Also, if any of those cars are not suitable, I'd like to know which cars are OK. Here's a starting point: http://www.google.com/search?q=cars+india

The song's lyrics are fine. The video linked to in the first post has added pictures to the song. Adding a picture of S Dhadrianwale in relation to fake babas seems totally non-topical. Does anyone have a link to the original video?

By the way, would the Tata Nano ($2500 car) be acceptable for transport?

http://www.google.com/search?q=tata+nano

As people probably already know, S Dhadrianwale doesn't buy cars from out of the 1 rupee notes people donate. Rather, people donate cars already bought and paid for. I would agree that taking poor people's money and then buying luxury cars would seem inappropriate.

stop this nindia man...

every post on this site just turns around and becomes negative..

"people have enough money to give to dariwale but no money famalies of the mayaters 1984 and khalistan."

can i ask how much seva u hav dun for familes effected by 1984?

go and do a few sukhmani sahisb!

clos topic admins

anoying people......i dont normally post on stupid posts like this but ouldnt help my self :rolleyes:

vaheguroo