Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

Dear BUNDHA

Why dont you and other sant followers donate an expensive car to me and i will sell it and give the money to the poor. Hard working people BUY their cars , unlike lazy babas who just sit around and get them donated. YOU DONATE A LUXUARY CAR TO ME AND I WILL SELL IT AND HELP THE POOR........People like you will only donate to a baba because he will "bless" you.........take my challnge ??!!

I understand where you coming from and understand your frustration but however you cannot throw dirt on other ppl (as you say babas) without knowing them. Yes many ppl in india follow each other blindly and thus creating huge fan base of thousands of babay in and out of punjab. Giving away stuff such as cars etc is the expression of ppl thanking them and there is nothing wrong in that. However it is UPTO babaaay whether to accept it or not.. It is not the babay/sadhu's problem.. it is always jantas problem. Guru Nanak dev jee went on to travel around world to educate people telling them not to follow superstitious things and self-made god humans so on.. Point is that we need to educate janta, focus on them but not onto babays etc.. Focusing on babay around globe will make them more popular..

Regarding the challenge being offered.. that is not a real challenge.. Challenge is that sell whatever ride you have and help the poor and see if you can be able to do that.. Selling *gifted* car doesn't make one a un-selfish person.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As people probably already know, S Dhadrianwale doesn't buy cars from out of the 1 rupee notes people donate.

Not to offend anyone, i wanna make clear that not everybody is angel in this world. Out of millions of dollars he or other babaaaay gets in chanda every month.. what exactly their organization/dera/group are doing? I want to see a physical standing proof (such as school, hospitals etc). If school is made then is it reliable enough to compete with other private schools? If Hospital is made, will it be able to stand to treat hundreds or thousands of patients in a month. Will it have a credible staff?

These are the questions that one need to raise not questions about their clothes and stuff..

I agree, this post should not be closed; this will not prevent forum users from holding opinions based on misrepresentations incorrectly made by others. Nor I guess will my own rambling post!

Some of the posts in this thread truly do illustrate how we desperately at this time need parcharak such as Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji. We are becoming so consumed by our own ego’s that we do not appear to be able to stomach someone else’s chardikala.

It is usually empty vessels like me who make the most noise. The people who are actually doing some seva, be it cars/financially/physically; they are the ones who will not been seen making posts like the ones seen here. They will do what they please with their own shardha. However, why is it that the people who are more likely than not the internet warriors who may not necessarily be taking out even their dasbandh for a good cause feel the need to pass judgement, to pass comment on what others are doing?

I have met a lot of people who have the same thing to say in respect of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji; why do they need these cars, why not give money to x, y and x? In response to this, I would question why they feel that it is acceptable for them to drive in quality cars, but not acceptable for Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji? Why is it ok for them to decide where to loiter away their own maya yet discourse negatively over what Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji does? Again here it is likely that these very same people are the ones who are not doing any seva themselves yet feel that they are the ones in the most appropriate position to pass comment on what seva needs to be done and where. Is this not hypocrisy at the highest level? We should really be ashamed of ourselves for even contemplating criticizing someone who is doing such outstanding seva for our panth; for us.

From a personal point of view, it Sant Baba Ranjit Singh acted as the catalyst that was required to join my family to sikhi, one could say that they acted as the bachola (matchmaker) in our relationship with guruji. What we forget is that not everyone is blessed to be born into a gursikh family. The simple manner by which Sant Baba Ranjit Singh ji performs his diwans is exactly what people like me require at the outset; it is a foundation upon which further knowledge can later be slowly gained.

Then with maharaj’s beant beant kirpa, one gets to the stage where one physically craves the sadhsangat, our mind is not at rest unless it is exposed to kirtan, to gurbani, to the teachings of the gurus. For people who are unduly critical, i would point out that the people that take amrit, that keep rehat, wake up at amrit vela and recite gurbani; they do not recite dharna or whatever ‘kachi bani’ that people make reference to. They give their head to our eternal guruji, they do not bow down to anyone else.

Instead of praising someone for standing out, praising someone that actively promotes sikhi, we are putting them down for wholly irrelevant reasons.

I feel that it is a very sorry state for the panth that our own brothers and sisters are favouring the likes of Babbu Maan against true Gursikhs who have the sole purpose of furthering our panth by spreading the message of our guru’s.

I would also be intrigued to know exactly how many people who sit behind their monitors criticizing Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji’s parchaar have actually sat in one of their diwans? It is guaranteed that any one who actually sits and listens to what they have to say would not dream of condoning what is being said; as what they preach is gurbani; nothing else. There is no other motive behind their diwans apart from joining us back to our guru’s bani. How can this warrant criticism? It simply cannot.

Maybe we should pay less attention to the person who is saying something, and more attention to what it is that is actually being said. This in my opinion would have high relevance to this post, our fickle minds need to stop looking at what cars the jatha drives around in, how many chimtey, dholkiay they have and focus on what message they are spreading across the globe.

I agree, this post should not be closed; this will not prevent forum users from holding opinions based on misrepresentations incorrectly made by others. Nor I guess will my own rambling post!

Some of the posts in this thread truly do illustrate how we desperately at this time need parcharak such as Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji. We are becoming so consumed by our own ego's that we do not appear to be able to stomach someone else's chardikala.

It is usually empty vessels like me who make the most noise. The people who are actually doing some seva, be it cars/financially/physically; they are the ones who will not been seen making posts like the ones seen here. They will do what they please with their own shardha. However, why is it that the people who are more likely than not the internet warriors who may not necessarily be taking out even their dasbandh for a good cause feel the need to pass judgement, to pass comment on what others are doing?

I have met a lot of people who have the same thing to say in respect of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji; why do they need these cars, why not give money to x, y and x? In response to this, I would question why they feel that it is acceptable for them to drive in quality cars, but not acceptable for Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji? Why is it ok for them to decide where to loiter away their own maya yet discourse negatively over what Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji does? Again here it is likely that these very same people are the ones who are not doing any seva themselves yet feel that they are the ones in the most appropriate position to pass comment on what seva needs to be done and where. Is this not hypocrisy at the highest level? We should really be ashamed of ourselves for even contemplating criticizing someone who is doing such outstanding seva for our panth; for us.

From a personal point of view, it Sant Baba Ranjit Singh acted as the catalyst that was required to join my family to sikhi, one could say that they acted as the bachola (matchmaker) in our relationship with guruji. What we forget is that not everyone is blessed to be born into a gursikh family. The simple manner by which Sant Baba Ranjit Singh ji performs his diwans is exactly what people like me require at the outset; it is a foundation upon which further knowledge can later be slowly gained.

Then with maharaj's beant beant kirpa, one gets to the stage where one physically craves the sadhsangat, our mind is not at rest unless it is exposed to kirtan, to gurbani, to the teachings of the gurus. For people who are unduly critical, i would point out that the people that take amrit, that keep rehat, wake up at amrit vela and recite gurbani; they do not recite dharna or whatever 'kachi bani' that people make reference to. They give their head to our eternal guruji, they do not bow down to anyone else.

Instead of praising someone for standing out, praising someone that actively promotes sikhi, we are putting them down for wholly irrelevant reasons.

I feel that it is a very sorry state for the panth that our own brothers and sisters are favouring the likes of Babbu Maan against true Gursikhs who have the sole purpose of furthering our panth by spreading the message of our guru's.

I would also be intrigued to know exactly how many people who sit behind their monitors criticizing Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji's parchaar have actually sat in one of their diwans? It is guaranteed that any one who actually sits and listens to what they have to say would not dream of condoning what is being said; as what they preach is gurbani; nothing else. There is no other motive behind their diwans apart from joining us back to our guru's bani. How can this warrant criticism? It simply cannot.

Maybe we should pay less attention to the person who is saying something, and more attention to what it is that is actually being said. This in my opinion would have high relevance to this post, our fickle minds need to stop looking at what cars the jatha drives around in, how many chimtey, dholkiay they have and focus on what message they are spreading across the globe.

Good post. This topic was also discussed on The Sikh Channel earlier today.

This is an example of classic divide and rule that Sikhs let happen all so often.

I agree and accept that Babbu Maan is not a Gursikh. But at the same time he represents what Punjab's youth is like. The youth have love, respect and care for Sikhi in their heart whether they are keshdhari/amritdhari or not. Maan's songs reflect the voice and thoughts of every day Punjab's youth and the genuine Panthic concern they have.

I think this whole S. Dhandrianvala vs. Mann issue is useless. Maan hasn't mentioned S. Dhadrianvala in the song. The song should apply just as easily to Raam Rahim or Bhaniara vala. I think everyone with knowledge of Sikh issues recognizes that Baba-ism is a big problem that is a corrupting influence. It doesn't mean that genuine parcharaks are bad but at the same time, we can't turn a blind eye to Babas running personality cults.

Babbu Maan's songs are pro-Sikh (and also, importantly, anti-Indian establishment), whether he fits our ideal of a Sikh or not is not the issue. S. Dhadrianvalay also has a huge following and is doing good work. Maan's latest record was a good opportunity to use his very popular persona to educate and bring awareness to the youth in Punjab but instead, it's being used as a tool to split Sikhs into pro-Maan and pro-Dhadrianvala groups, when the two don't have opposite interests here. We let this sort of splitting happen all the time, be it on the lines of Jathebandis, or keshdhari/mona or even amritdhari vs. the rest. All of us who call ourselves Sikh have a lot more in common than we realize and we accomplish nothing by being divided against each other. I'll let you all think who IS gaining though. Doesn't take a genius.

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN

THIS IS NOT A BABBU MANN VS BABA RANJIT SINGH ISSUE!

Both are doing POSITIVE things and we should SUPPORT them instead of trying to PULL one down. You don't need to defend yourself unless you're insecure about your own actions.

My turn ,......

Why would he even say those things when he has nothing to fear. A real saint would not care because he would know it's all false, only a fake would try to defend himself

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

My turn ,......

Why would he even say those things when he has nothing to fear. A real saint would not care because he would know it's all false, only a fake would try to defend himself

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

You have to take note it is not 100% aimed towards Dadrianwale ..... it's also for others like ramrhim (or whatever his name is) ... Like all the saints have a red light on there cars like VIP

^^

...except, Sirsawala, Ashutosh, and Bhaniareywala don't use "dholkia chimptay" or do "karseva"....so guess who does?

Point being, Babbu Mann was very careless and insensitive while singing those lyrics. There's a nasty trait amongst our people of attacking anyone doing something positive for the Panth. Instead of also doing our part and adding to the seva pool, we mud-sling and blame the woes of the quom to a young Gurmukh parcharik who's done, and continues inspite of barrage of hurdles, immense seva, with Guruji's blessings.

If you feel there's certain seva lacking, then form a jatha of like minded Gursikhs and with Guruji's blessings start the seva. Don't bring down those who are doing their part in which ever way they choose. Some concentrate on the seva of Gurdwara buildings; others on teaching kirtan, helping families of matrys, 84 genocide victims.

Let everyone do the seva they wish, and lets stop this culture of leg-pulling.

If Baba Ranjit Singh Ji want to do seva through kirtan, let him. If HS Phoolka wants to do seva of helping 84 victims, let him.

There's no shortage of seva. It's not like if someone does 10 rupees kirtan bheta at a dewan of Baba Ranjit Singh that he wouldn't also mind donating 10 rupees for helping our shaheed families or other fellow sikhs living in poverty. A Gursikh will give damarah(money) seva for all causes. Instead of attacking one another of perceived faults in seva, lets all do our part and stop throwing responsibilty on other's shoulders.