Will You Agree For Khalistan If The Expense Is The Murder Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Sikhs Staying In India

SarabjeetS

I know Indian govt and Hindus are not innocent either , but there is no scope of peacefully getting back sikh homeland back from GOI . Hindus won't allow that to happen !

With this kind of thinking

http://freedom86.org/

Are we going back to those days of 1984 ? why can't people just get over it ? there are a billion other ways to save sikhi and promote it !

I stay in India , and I for a fact know there are far less people here who vote for Khalistan . Its mostly the folks sitting in Canada and UK .

Have you realised how many sikh women could become raped and widowed ? how many kids orphans and how many sikh youth will die , just because of some stupid step of sikhs in canada and UK ?

There are many other ways to defend religion . Why the ugly way ? thank you !

I know Indian govt and Hindus are not innocent either , but there is no scope of peacefully getting back sikh homeland back from GOI . Hindus won't allow that to happen !

Are we going back to those days of 1984 ? why can't people just get over it ? there are a billion other ways to save sikhi and promote it !

I stay in India , and I for a fact know there are far less people here who vote for Khalistan . Its mostly the folks sitting in Canada and UK .

Have you realised how many sikh women could become raped and widowed ? how many kids orphans and how many sikh youth will die , just because of some stupid step of sikhs in canada and UK ?

LOL, you've been spending too much time with Hindus and watching too much Hindutva/Indian Television.

Raaj bina na dharam chale hain dharam bina sab dalle malle hain

^ That should some it up for you. :)

Yes there are peaceful ways. Kosovo [serbia's country part] with the help of USA/UK NATO they've become independent.

How many Sikhs have you petitioned for Khalistan? We can't defend our religions when the bahmans are infilterating Sikhi and wanting to eradicate it.

Sikhs should be armed, how did they manage years of the Mughals when there were a few? Look at Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Bahrain, Yemen, MILLIONS are on the streers sacraficing their lives for FREEDOM! LEARN FROM THEM IF NOT THE SIKH HISTORY! I'd fight myself if the movement began like in the Middle East!

It is not an issue of saving and promoting Sikhi. it is an issue of Sikhs currently being treated like 3rd class citizens. In india COWs has more rights and are treated better then Sikhs. Nothing has changed since 1984, things have only got worse - which means there is a bigger need for khalistan now then there ever has been.

It is wholly wrong for a Sikh to be against Khalistan on the bases that they fear what Hindus will do.

It is paap to oppress others

It is paap to live under opression

it is paap to live under fear

if hindus go on a murdering rampage yet again... Sikhs can not be blamed just because we want to live as equal citizens with basic human rights, dignity and respect.

I'm surprised why none of our spiritual leaders that came after Sant Ji, encouraged Sikhs to actively learn to defend themselves in case something like 1984 happens again. You'd think it should have been a standard policy that every single Sikh in Panjab would be instructed to learn how to fight even against the odds. Okay it's impossible to fight off a blood-thirsty mob, but at least tell the people how to mobilise and come together at times of danger.

I agree with that Sikhs need a country to call their own however I do not think we have the leadership to manage a country yet. Having said all that, Sarabjeet here is another way of looking at it:

You say Sikhs will face:

1) Death2) Rape3) Prison4) Killing of Youth

and you say that Sikhs are ok in India? Don't you want a country where you could be free to express your opinion and not face the above 4 options?

People got past 1984 which is why half of Punjab youth has been wiped out since then. Do you think if Sikhs in India were getting murdered, then Sikhs in the UK, Canada etc will sit quietly?

Please this is a child's dream of attaining a sovereign nation without blood. The truth is, it is a historical fact, that no one has gained freedom without sacrificing blood. History has yet to experience alteration. I have read about KOSOVO and there are still thousands of orphan kids whose parents were killed in extra-judicial killings by Serbian militias and some were caught in cross fighting. Even til today the serbian claim KOSOVO as part of their nation. There was so much bloodshed especially due to the NATO intervention that you will still see the bloody signs today in KOSOVO. Surely KOSOVO may claim their independence but it still is one of the corrupted and unstable nations in the world. Drug and women trafficking is very common for the KOSOVON people in order to win bread for their family. Anyway, my point, is independence may lead to another nation like KOSOVO.

The international community cannot do much, unless there is a unrest in a community and there is enough bloodshed. If such conditions exist and I believe it is the perfect pretext to wage war for independence. The middle eastern uproars are completely different from the present Sikh/Punjab conditions. Currently Punjab is not faced with economic distraction nor with social inconsistencies, therefore it becomes tedious to find a fault in the governance of GOI. Plus, 1984 has turned into an old blood stain and wont evoke much feelings of patriotism among the Punjabi Sikhs.

My suggestion for the Sikhs is to collaborate with all Punjabis, including Hindus, muslims, christians and find a common fault in the governance of India in order to began a war of independence. Remember Unity is everything when it comes to war and it will become hard for Indian forces to control all punjabis whereas if Sikhs fight alone it will be much easier to subdue them, like they have done in the awake of 1984.

Yes there are peaceful ways. Kosovo [serbia's country part] with the help of USA/UK NATO they've become independent.

How many Sikhs have you petitioned for Khalistan? We can't defend our religions when the bahmans are infilterating Sikhi and wanting to eradicate it.

Sikhs should be armed, how did they manage years of the Mughals when there were a few? Look at Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Bahrain, Yemen, MILLIONS are on the streers sacraficing their lives for FREEDOM! LEARN FROM THEM IF NOT THE SIKH HISTORY! I'd fight myself if the movement began like in the Middle East!

Question should be re-phased to: Death by bullets or Death through Poverty, Debt and Slavery.

Firstly lets take a look at those Sikhs who did not support a Independent nation of Khalistan. over 2000 human rights activists including their family members and associates killed, tortured and hanged. They did not support an armed struggle for a Sikh homeland, they just worked to uncover genocide.

Now lets look at the deaths in relation to the governments stance on farmers. As we know 70% of Panjabs economic output is farming. Delhi pay us a pathetic 5% of international crop rates. We are used as afro-black slaves were in america to produce crops for the whites. We do for the rest of India. Because of this it is estimated 100'000 Sikh farmers under crushing spiraling debts have committed suicide.

Now look at the governments stance on drug and alcohol. While areas like Gujrat is totally teetotaler, panjab is pumped with drugs and booze. Sukhbir badal single handedly has imported $20million worth of heroin into Panjab, from pakistan/afghan. The estimated death toll from Drug and Alcohol related deaths is over 100'000 in the last 3 years.

The Indian Army. Sikh are used as cannon fodder by India. 80% of casualties in recent wars have been Sikhs.

Now look at the jobless rates. While the rest of india is pushed with new infrastructural, jobs, call centers, Cisco, Microsoft, Car-plants.. panjab is neglected. Panjabis end up going abroad to dodgy countries like libiya etc, many have been known to die along dodgy border crossings.

This in it self is a MASSACRE. 100'000's of Sikhs are being finished off one way or another.

Either slavery and systematic soul crushing murders, or outright war and death with honour.

Shouldn't be this way, but unfortunately it is.

Khalistan Zindabad.

Khalistan will NEVER happen unless the people of Punjab want it.

We should not promote Khalistan among Punjabis, instead we need to educate people about Sikhi. I have an idea of a plan to go about and educate people in masses about Sikhi, but executing this (or taking the first step) would be hard.

Unless people realize what's True, they won't be able to experience any sort of higher thought.

Of course it can happen peacefully and diplomatically, but for that to happen we would need unity beyond the limits of what the average human's thinking is.

It's possible. The first step is to re-educate the youth and general population of "Sikhs" as to what Sikhi really is.

There's always a point in someone's life that their "jamir" (conscious) kicks in and questions what is really important in life. For some later and earlier than others.

Brilliant Point!!!!