Riots Throughout Uk

I'm scared so gonna hide my toomba and sone di valian from the Apes!

When Baba Nanak said that in Kalyug the demons have taken birth, he wasn't joking.....

There is no humanity, the demons have burned down churches and attacked gurdwarras, they've looted and stolen to satisfy their own greed and ego's under pretence that it is all for a just cause, there is no victory in robbing fathers, mothers and grandparents of their livelihoods, of smashing up innocent peoples cars etc...

My relative was walking in Ealing today observing the damage and came across an elderly man crying, he was so upset that his car had been ruined for no reason, he said a whole carpark had it's cars smashed up and in another place there were cars that had been burned,,,

Look at this:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--injured-boy-in-riots-mugged.html

Let us all learn a lesson from this and realise what a whole lot of our fellow human beings are capable of, The difference between a gurmukh and a manmukh is that one is an angel while one lives in the darkness(demon)...

p.s Kudos to all those protecting the gurdwarras

I humbly bow at your feet, I feel so proud knowing there are such decent beings out there....

Please do not get a criminal record though, defend and be smart about it my brothers, we will need you to spread truth in the future....

And also please forgive this foolish sister of yours for not having any fighting skills to come and help, it is something I will work on in the future before something like this can happen again....

:waheguru:

What sikhs should know about how muslims think, see below. Never trust a sullah and stick with your own.

Kafirs is a derogatory term for non-muslims, hence sikhs all of us

I'm not being racist I'm calling it how I see it. It us a sin to lie especially in Ramadan.

The latest is that it is very tense but in the outer areas they are robbing Asian businesses (handsworth and aston). Basically the.Muslims need to stick together and when they have the chance to strike and demolish the kaafir