GORAE doing guru sahibs beadbi (UK)

Mkhalsa

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of ASHT? What heritage are they trying to promote? Lesson number 1 - Sikh's heritage is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Jaagdi Jot!

Why do "OUR" organisations never stand for Sikh Principles & Maryada. They view our history as something which can amuse and entertain the Enthusiast. I mean the events organised by ASHT is basically Gatka displays to excite the crowds.

As a bare minimum , all Gutka's and saroops should be covered in rumalla's and not left open. What does the Sangat think should be done???

how do people see the script? are we now not allowing the outside to viw our gurus word? is it only for us? The guru sahib is in a clean place, behind glass and not in some bar or hotel. Let our gurus presence be known to the world!

how would you feel if guru gobind singh ji maharaj was in a glass box for people to view no.gif :wub:

As a bare minimum , all Gutka's and saroops should be covered in rumalla's and not left open. What does the Sangat think should be done???

how do people see the script? are we now not allowing the outside to viw our gurus word? is it only for us? The guru sahib is in a clean place, behind glass and not in some bar or hotel. Let our gurus presence be known to the world!

how would you feel if guru gobind singh ji maharaj was in a glass box for people to view no.gif :wub:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

dont know where u get yourinformation from but the actual hand written saroop of Baba Deep Singh ji has ragmala in it, i have seen it with my own eyes!at Damdama sahib. the saroop is authenticised, and has been checkd against all the other saroops written by Baba Deep Singh ji, as well as the panj granthi written by him. do you really think that any one has the power to come and stick an extra arm or leg (extra ang) on Guru Sahib? mahraaj has alot more power then that. that some outsider can come and modify him!wheres the prosa in Mahraaj?

and What about the bir that Guru Gobind Singh had composed by memory???? Is Rag mala within that bir??? Mundavani means??????????????{closing seal}Its like a book saying "the end" and then they live happily ever after even though you say that "before" the end. Mundavani=the end. Tera keeta jato......... How can something be sealed and then opened back up with a fake raag mala

If Rag mala doesnt correspond with the raags in SGGS then why would it be there??????????????????????

Seriously tell me how raag mala fits within SGGS? Raag mala is a map and it doesnt describe anything to do with the rest of SGGS.

Why doesnt anyone sing raag mala in kirtan?????????

If people can see the problems with raag mala and just completely accept mala as a real authentic raag then they accept a mohamedeans work that wasnt approved by the Guru himself then that is a blasphemous act and we fight to keep it within SGGS and it doesnt even fit.

Fact: Every single composition within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj has the title of the raag along with who composed the shabad except raag mala

Then there is the contreversy of pad-ched birs etc.........is that a gurmat practice????????

wont they listen if we tell them that this is an insult to our religion?

We couldask them for a room and hire a Gyani? If not then I see no other option that to contact the SGPC or someone who has the power to pressurise them to put a stop to this beadbi at its worst!

R4G Singhs... Can I ask?

1) Do you accept that special provisions need to be made for these saroops that have been stolen by the brits such as correct temperature, avoidance of light (i.e. to maintain colour), restoration of colours where and when required/necessary? Security i.e would be worth quite alot on the open black market to a private collector i.e. how all Guroo Sahibs small arms are being smuggeled out of Hazoor Sahib for the right price.

2) Assuming you accept that given the Saroops condition that they require special provisions such as the above what provisions or attempt at making provisions has the Sikh community or indivudals in the UK put in place to meet these?

Assuming that such provisions are accepted (I dont see how anyone can deny it) and assuming that there is no special provisions (never heard of any Singhs with a properly cooled dark room) its my opinion that given the very fragile nature of the Saroops; given how good Sikhs are at preserving anything historic down to the whitewashing of all the puratan Gurdwara Sahibs because they are too thick and corrupt to preserve origional artwork. That the Saroops should stay in the wrongful hands of the brits simply because they can look after them a hell of alot better than we can... at the expense of the correct Maryada being followed. Shame we cant do both.

I'd rather the Saroops be around forever in 1 piece with decent public access with no Maryada rather than with Singhs who have no knowledge or plan for preservation on this scale, no plan for access, no plan for restoration, and the Saroops eventually end up in tatters in a relativley short amount of time in comparison

Pritam lungi teh jundi waliya, raag malla di insult na kar. Dont talk against gurbani, Waheguroo tell this fool not to insult gurbani who wrote what, You are one lucky human being who is not near me who just insulted raag malla. If you insulted raag malla further your account will be suspended for a while and you will be under moderation, so stay on a topic that is being discuss,dont bring your stupid stuff online gaiast raag malla,if you want to argue against raag mala I will take you to damdami taksal,mehta over there you can show your points and debate about it but not here.

dont know where u get yourinformation from but the actual hand written saroop of Baba Deep Singh ji has ragmala in it, i have seen it with my own eyes!at Damdama sahib. the saroop is authenticised, and has been checkd against all the other saroops written by Baba Deep Singh ji, as well as the panj granthi written by him. do you really think that any one has the power to come and stick an extra arm or leg (extra ang) on Guru Sahib? mahraaj has alot more power then that. that some outsider can come and modify him!wheres the prosa in Mahraaj?

and What about the bir that Guru Gobind Singh had composed by memory???? Is Rag mala within that bir??? Mundavani means??????????????{closing seal}Its like a book saying "the end" and then they live happily ever after even though you say that "before" the end. Mundavani=the end. Tera keeta jato......... How can something be sealed and then opened back up with a fake raag mala

If Rag mala doesnt correspond with the raags in SGGS then why would it be there??????????????????????

Seriously tell me how raag mala fits within SGGS? Raag mala is a map and it doesnt describe anything to do with the rest of SGGS.

Why doesnt anyone sing raag mala in kirtan?????????

If people can see the problems with raag mala and just completely accept mala as a real authentic raag then they accept a mohamedeans work that wasnt approved by the Guru himself then that is a blasphemous act and we fight to keep it within SGGS and it doesnt even fit.

Fact: Every single composition within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj has the title of the raag along with who composed the shabad except raag mala

Then there is the contreversy of pad-ched birs etc.........is that a gurmat practice????????

then have it unclosed :e:

patition for the glass to come off then :e: