Dispatches Britian(Muslims) Sex Gangs

BhaiSukhSingh

The ending the Muslims all condemned the actions. At the very least they are condemning and trying to stop these people from doing these things. Don't fuel more arguments that can't ever be won.

Wow, posting a youtube video of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan singing Gurbani is the answer to all the problems that Sikhs have had with Muslims! Shows a very shallow mentality to be posting such a video as the answer to the problems of Pakistani Muslims and their grooming of non-Muslim girls. Just because a few Muslims who when put on the spot condemn such actions doesn't mean that all Muslims are against these actions. The typical Muslim mentality is that these girls are non-Muslims and hence they deserve everything they get.

Please post finals replies before we close this topic.

My final saying is that by the above documentary, it is clearly shown that a particular crime is coming from a certain nationality group. But at the same time, that particular community is not doing their job to take care of such issues. None of them shown any remorse in the video.

Imagine, if punjabi sikh munday were involved in such low life crime. I betcha that overnight you probably hear news that they got badly beaten by group of Sikh youth or one of their uncle hacked him... or news like sikh community shunned them totally for targeting young girls and destroying their life.

Truth is that all community reacts to such crime in certain fashion. Some will stay quiet as it is not effecting them (selfish kind). Some will not agree with crime but justify as their adopted country is in war against some hardcore fanatics muslims. Some will hide all of this under the carpet.

Truth is that when you see such crime in your society, you do everything on your own to get rid of this filth. Our history proves that we saw such crimes during abdali era and how our forefathers gave up everything to rescue girls of other dharam from evil clutches of abdali forces. Guys in the video documentary are no lesser evil than ahmad shah abdali.

Religion is not involved in such crime and we should avoid bringing dharam in such social evil fights.

Religion is not involved in such crime and we should avoid bringing dharam in such social evil fights.

I disagree. I would say religion is not DIRECTLY involved in such a crime, but its impact on the culture and social norms of the pakistani community cannot be discounted.

and with that I have said my peace.... I always use this site as an excuse not to study during finals. :biggrin2:

Wow, posting a youtube video of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan singing Gurbani is the answer to all the problems that Sikhs have had with Muslims! Shows a very shallow mentality to be posting such a video as the answer to the problems of Pakistani Muslims and their grooming of non-Muslim girls. Just because a few Muslims who when put on the spot condemn such actions doesn't mean that all Muslims are against these actions. The typical Muslim mentality is that these girls are non-Muslims and hence they deserve everything they get.

I guess you're right.

I agree with S1ngh. The solution to this problem has to come from within the Muslim community in Britain. Others will only respond in a retaliatory manner owing to whats being shown in this video. British Muslims will need to make all possible efforts to ensure that the image of their community in Britain is cleansed, and if they really want to propagate the message "Islam doesn't support such grooming", well then thats amazing, lets now see some real and solid action on how they come forward to rectify this disgusting menace that has persisted for a while.

Please close this topic once everyone has made their closing statements. No further clashes and no badmouthing any religion please.