Pakistan Helping Khalistan Movement

Guest SaintSoldier

I don't think he knows what he is saying first he said our Guru was betrayed by Muslims which he wasn't

well you have been proved wrong on one point, u said muslims never ever betrayed us does this mean that u are going to start hating them as well as hindus.

But you are still wrong about the ISI

what have i said wrong about ISI, is it not true that they fund terrorist activities against india, and seeing as khalistanis are also attacking india they are helping them, it makes pefrect sense. y u cant see this is beyond me.

Pakistan-based chief of the Babbar Khalsa International Wadhava Singh and chief of the ISYF Lakhbir Singh Rode are said to be among the top Punjab militants who, in league with the ISI, have been assigned the task of carrying out militant activities. The ISI also wants to create a common front between Khalistani and Kashmiri terrorist groups.

isi wants kashmiri n kahlistani groups to join, kashmiri terrorists are already killing innnocent hindus and now sikhs will be too, is that what u want? well if these groups remain associated with ISI thats what will happen.

One Muslim betrayed us and we were at war with moguals during that time too. As for Hindus betraying us we were not at war with them and we sided with them it is still a completely different situation.

The ISI have been helping us out sinc

e Operation Blue Star they helped out Babbar Khalsa during that time who was led by Sukdev Singh Babbar and other groups you seem to aprove of that but not of now. ISI has Khalistani and Kashmiri groups and they are training them and giving them $$$ and backing them as for killing innocents i don't think so they didn't do it before whats the point in doing it now?

Are you going to tell me that Bhindrawale also sent innocent people to there graves?

well i have heard stories which suggest this but i dont believe everything im told but it is possible that his followers may have killed innocents

So the sant never killed anyone but his followers did most of his followers died in Operation Blue Star the ones that lived joined Babbar Khalsa or made there own groups up but didn't go crazy killing innocents. :T:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grin.gif .....waheguru ji ki fateh

An to everybody to open their eyes.......if u r finding friends in pakistan u ppl are misteken.............the followers of islam has never shown religious tolerance to any community....... they cannot do it.......................they are just selfish........... that's waht made guruji fight agaist them......................

Pakinstan does not want any thing other than then disintegration of India.............

Don'[t be misled................... Don't trust pakistan.......... blush.gif

waheguru ji ki fateh

The moto of khalsa is to maintain peace and create a just society for all................... neva in their life guru sahib wanted to create a separate homeland for sikhs..........

Sikhs are made to do Sarbat da bhala....... Which is possible when all communities live together...............

Khalistan will do nothing other than religious divide......

Creation of Khalistan will not lead to a just society coz u canwitness fightings inside the gudwara comlexs also.....

Maintain world peace.............. respect the supereme secrifice of guru teg bahadur and .................do not support khalistan............. This is against the sikh principles...... :e:

"do not support khalistan............. This is against the sikh principles......"

really i guess the sikh raaj under maharaja ranjit singh should be looked down upon as the greatest tragedy in history then huh?

when your sisters are raped and mothers dishonored, your brothers get chilli powder put up their rectums and legs ripped apart, then you come here and say khalistan is against Sikhi.

When your Gurdwaras are bombed with helicopters and sangat murdered in the thousands then you say that. You sell out get lost.

pakistan is divided and weak. muslims are also fighting each other ...sunni v shia.... hindus are divided via the caste system.....but the sikhs can defeat all if we stay united. if we stay as one than pakistan and half of india could be ours. at the moment though i think we are a small population compared to muslims,hindus....

grin.gif .....waheguru ji ki fateh

An to everybody to open their eyes.......if u r finding friends in pakistan u ppl are misteken.............the followers of islam has never shown religious tolerance to any community....... they cannot do it.......................they are just selfish........... that's waht made guruji fight agaist them......................

Pakinstan does not want any thing other than then disintegration of India.............

Don'[t be misled................... Don't trust pakistan.......... blush.gif

lol, dont you think you're generalising and stereotyping a bit here?

yup...dont trust those who apologized 4 days after some citizens of theirs stoned nankana sahib...but do trust those who willingly attacked darbar sahib and havent apologized even after 20 yrs...good one

yes trust those who call us kafirs, those who raped/killed our women in '47, those who sent back a train full of dead innocent hindus and sikhs. so u tellin me if indira said sorry u would have accepted it n said its ok we'll forget it.