100% False Allegations Made Against Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale – The Truth About An Orchestrated Campaign To Stop Sikhi Parchaar

LATEST 100% FALSE ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH DHADRIANWALE ABOUT THE DEATH OF RAMANDEEP KAUR AND THE ISSUE OF GURPREET SINGH

18th May 2012

After the failure of the 100% False Allegations made against Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale by anti-Panthic agent Sukhwinder, those backing him attempted to fabricate further allegations - allegations that have become yet even more childish. These were allegations of rape against a Gurpreet Singh (ex-Sewadar of Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib now residing in Amercia) and the death of a Ramandeep Kaur, apparently at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib (allegations promoted by her sister Jaswinder). In a media interview, Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale give a fitting point-by-point reply to the latest stories invented by the anti-Panthic forces who were unable to accept defeat after the collapse of Sukhwinder's malicious campaign to prevent Sikhi Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar.

This interview can be seen at the following link:

A MUST WATCH

- ENDS -

All this propaganda is driven by the Kala Afghanis. Their media outlets like spokesman are ring leaders in this propaganda war against Dandrianwala.

This propaganda is by nastik elements against those who stand for traditional sikh values.

LATEST 100% FALSE ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH DHADRIANWALE ABOUT THE DEATH OF RAMANDEEP KAUR AND THE ISSUE OF GURPREET SINGH

18th May 2012

After the failure of the 100% False Allegations made against Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale by anti-Panthic agent Sukhwinder, those backing him attempted to fabricate further allegations - allegations that have become yet even more childish. These were allegations of rape against a Gurpreet Singh (ex-Sewadar of Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib now residing in Amercia) and the death of a Ramandeep Kaur, apparently at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib (allegations promoted by her sister Jaswinder). In a media interview, Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale give a fitting point-by-point reply to the latest stories invented by the anti-Panthic forces who were unable to accept defeat after the collapse of Sukhwinder's malicious campaign to prevent Sikhi Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar.

This interview can be seen at the following link:

A MUST WATCH

- ENDS -

This interview is embarrassing .... to give it some credibility, the interviewer should make an attempt to challenge Ranjit Singh's comments. He just keeps saying Jee, Jee, Jee....

I am not saying that Sukhwinder Singh's allegations or those of other people have been proven, but I think that Ranjit Singh has a mountain to climb....even though he and his supporters are clearly engaged in a major media offensive.

It is the Kala Afghanis and their missionary chelas who have a mountain to climb. The basics of Gurmat is Truth is high but truthful living is higher. What to say of the unholy alliance of the Kala afghanis/missionaries. Far from truthful living they are spreading lies, forging pictures to furthur their agenda. Worst kind of Sikh is one who lies. Instead of joining hands to do Sikhi parchar and saving Sikhs from becoming Patits, they are pulling down Sikh parcharaks. Real shameless people.

Some fools make up fake allegations against dhadrianwale and he has a mountain to climb?????? This is the most ridiculous i*diotic comment to make ever on this site. Dhadrianwale has gone beyond clearing these false accusations up. He is ready to do whatever it takes to make sure the Sikh community finds out who is lying here.

There were white people in schools that were very racist when i went.................couple of them brought pipes to school and said this is my Hindu beater. Out of pure hatred these white folks would say this stuff. Some denied they made these racist slurs. Some had no problem to say i said it. Some of the punjabis had enough and got together and chased these racist down. Put them to the ground and gave them a good lesson in kick the soccer ball and stomp the log. All it took was couple good beatings and the racist comments stopped.

Those that have their Baba beaters out...................I won't play soccer and stomp the log, but there are others who had enough of this racist attitude.............I say the white boys were bravor than these Baba beater....... they actually had the guts to come to punjabis faces and say racist stuff.............these baba beaters can't even show their faces..........they are more scared than women against a spider.

The baba beaters should give me their measurments, next time i go to india i will all make you a chunni and matching suit to wear.

You shouldn't stereotype women as being scared and weak - many of our Sikh women have displayed great bravery.

I don't have a particularly strong opinion on this 'baba' except that he has displayed behaviour that I don't associate with true Sikhi living - the birthday party video, his obsession with fashion (and colour co-ordination), luxury living and travel (when touring the west)....

...but given his clear love of the media - I suggest he should do a meeting on live TV with Sukhwinder Singh - where face to face he can challenge the accusations..