The drugs don't work: a modern medical scandal

dalsingh101

• 9 years later...
12 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Making women insecure, selling all those chemical beauty products, plastic surgery.... But people are sleeping.

They utilise social psychology research  to manipulate females through media to make them insecure and consume. 

It's insane, even an otherwise beautiful women will end up having teekay in her bullh, chittorh inplants, benauti plastic chaathees etc. 

Mental. 

9 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I saw someone post on twitter how the only bad thing about Punjab is the taking bath with balti and I saw someone reply which said that it's the most efficient way of taking bath and prevents water wastage. Absolutely. The amount of water wastage caused by showers..... our ancestors are made out to be dumb but they knew that humans should value the natural resources. We use them as if they will never run out. Plastic another invention which ruined our planet. As sikhs we need to respect our nature. It gives us everything we need but our greed to have the best of the best is destroying it. 

I'm not sure what bath with balti is, but showers take half or less water than a bath. If you want to test it. Get the shower warm then plug the drain and step in. I guarantee you finish before you fill it. If you share bath water that saves water, but it's tepid and kinda gross. 

Ohh. Bing has prevailed where google failed. That would save water. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

They utilise social psychology research  to manipulate females through media to make them insecure and consume. 

It's insane, even an otherwise beautiful women will end up having teekay in her bullh, chittorh inplants, benauti plastic chaathees etc. 

Mental. 

For some reason you will find men giving alot of attention to these women making other women insecure and wanting to get all this done.