Saada Haq | Punjabi Movie | Releasing April 5, 2013

JSinghnz

Jasdeep dont you get sarcasam.

What the hell you mean by imposter?

This is a forum not a family gathering unless im wrong.

Next you be calling me an indian govt agent.

Weirdo

i am not jealous of an <banned word filter activated>...

and also i think you are not jazzy b.....

this is a forum cum family gathering we r children of one father if am not wrong..

hmmm

bingo

Would you guys rather he did nothing. Even if Jazzy B promoting this movie got just one more person researching the events of the 80s and 90s then I view that as a great thing. Im not even a big Jazzy b fan and I think he deserves to be critisized when he releases gund in his songs but I just dont see the point of critisizing him when hes doing something good would you rather he continued to release gund music and do nothing positive. I have a friend who used to be a mona and a alcoholic but with gods grace he started to get into sikhi and grow his kesh he now wears a dastaar and has a trimmed beard hes already quit smoking and drinks much less than he used hes working on quiting that aswell hes told me he plans on becoming amritdhari in the future but after reading some of the posts here it seems to that instead of praising him for coming closer to sikhi alot of members here would see a sikh with a trimmed beard drinking and look down on him and have a holier than thou attitude without even knowig who he is how he feels or anything else about him as if all of you are perfect sikhs and have never commited a pap in your life lol

Stating that it was a threat to peace of state and Hindu-Sikh unity,

LOL. Where was this unity when they were knocking paghs off and burning them?

The Shiv Sena chief warned that if the movie is released, members of the Youth Wing will protest against the screening and only the authorities will be responsible for damage or loss of anyone’s life or property.

Terrorists? Oh no, wait, they're Hindus. They can't possibly be terrorists.

We need to get behind Sadda Haq and singers like Jazzy B. One second you lot are complaining of a lack of unity and the next are creating divisions yourself!

lsingh, on 03 Apr 2013 - 07:47, said:

The Shiv Sena chief warned that if the movie is released, members of the Youth Wing will protest against the screening and only the authorities will be responsible for damage or loss of anyone’s life or property.

So, who is a threat to peace and unity? BANDAAR SENA, ISN'T IT?

KAL ABDALI HAMLA KAR DE DUBAARA, pher enahan nein gharon ni bahar nikalan ... Pher dekhange kithe gayi eh Bandaar Sena.