is dhunda doing katha in delhi gurudwara anymore?

Pappi9

UKlondonsikh writes

UK = Paji i 100% believe that all non-Muslim Sindhi's are indeed Sikhs. They might be Sehajdhari but I wholly accept them as Sikhs within a larger and united Panth

=====================================================================

My response

So you say sindhis who smoke,do mundan and also believe in Hindu scriptures are also panth.

First learn definition of panth. Then you should make such statements.

Guru Granth sahib also condemns duality. So how many more you want to add to panth.That is what RSS wanted a few years back and were defeated in their designs by Hukamnama from akal takhat.

Iv seen a few of dhundas videos talking about bhai hawara,bhai rajoana justice for 84 and hes not bad on that front if he really wants sikhs to unite like he claims than he should stop slandering dasam bani and keep his focus on political activism

That is not the only contentious issue.They misinterpret bani of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji and discard our history.These are his ploys.What they have in mind is not on their lips.

A little elaboration they are taught that reading Gurbani you get gian. By gian they mean cleverness or worldly gian.Whereas in Guru Granth sahib talks about divine gian which we get through meditation and only by meditation.They are never taught about meditation.Basic flaws are there which our simpletons do not understand.

GPS Paji let's continue this on the ways to beat RSS/Arya Samaj/Sena thread and I will explain why it is in the Panth's interest to have greater numeric strength.

VJKK VJKF

I am not against increase in strength of panth. But sikhism stresses on quality rather than quantity. Sindhis are basically hindus with belief in SGGS to some extent.Sikhi does not want to collect sheeps as one lion is better than thousand sheeps.

GPS Paji below is a summary of my position on the beating RSS thread.

Waljinder Paji i respect Giani Sher Singh, Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji, Sant Maskeen Ji etc - it doesn't mean we as Sikhs cannot have different interpretations on some issues.

To GPS - on the Sindhi Sikhs point:

I don't believe Hindutva and RSS can be beaten by Sikhs if we continue with our current mindset of seeking to restrict the definition of Sikh to as few people as possible ... whereas our opponents cleverly seek to include anybody and everybody within the term Hindu.

The truth is that spiritually Bharat is a majority Sikh population state in natural terms given the poverty and injustice hundreds of millions oppressed and malnourished suffer (which Sikhi seeks to end via Sarbat dha Bhalla). All the gareeb and oppressed in the World and all the free thinkers who wish for equality and justice in global society are natural born Sikhs. Punjab at one level is a 99% Sikh population state if we accept the definition that whosoever bows before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh (regardless of if that person's birth surname was Kumar or Gupta or Sharma or Mehra or Khan or Smith). If we are going to the extent of saying that the 90% sehajdhari majority are not Sikh ... we play right into the RSS Hindutva ideology's hands. They are only too willing to accept and announce them as Hindu's. Much as I personally dislike Dera Sirsa, Dera Ballan, Radha Swami landgrabbers and the 1978 Nirankari's ... we even need to be careful not to exclude these folks from the wider looser definition of the Panth ... but instead try to actively widen the inclusion of Sikhs to include the hundred million plus comprising those such as the Jatavs from UP etc and all Kabirpanthi's and Satnami's in India. Numbers are critical. The more sehajdhari population we have, a greater of committed Amritdhari GurSikhs will automatically arise from within those wider ranks. Those that do take Amrit need to be as committed as the Panj Pyaaray were out of the Sikh Sangat approaching one lakh in 1699. That is how precious and pure our Khalsa Panth needs to be if we are serious about beating Hindutva.

If we try to limit the definition of "Sikh" to as small a population as possible, we will struggle to beat Hindutva which is cleverly doing the opposite. The Madhya Pradesh Sikhs were always Sikh from day one as are all the poor in India and globally. It's only cultural brainwashing from Hindutva that makes them "think" that they are Hindu or any other faith their oppressors have locked them into.

Of course, the Amritdhari marg is only for the best of the best within the Panth and can never be diluted.

As the Khalsa Panth is defined by the quality of it's actions as opposed to the sheer quantity of its membership.

UKlondon, when I wrote that age I mentioned that I heard it in a Katha but you instead without providing the proof asked me not to listen to such kathas... Does that make sense?

Why don't you mind-liked people have a discussion on this with Singhs such as GPS (who have knowledge of Dasam Granth Sahib) and have it recorded and telecast it on SikhChannel and/or SangatTV ?

---

By the way Giani Sher Singh ji are coming to UK:

from facebook:

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh[/size]

With the blessings of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Khalsa panth de mahan vidhwan satkarjog Giani Sher Singh Ji Ambala wale will be coming to the UK for the first time to do gurmat pa[/size]rchar. Giani Ji is a very well respected and renowned scholar in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, and will be performing gurbani katha @ Gnp Gurdwara Harnall Lane on Saturday 11th May from 6.45 PM - 8.00 PM in HALL 3 and on Sunday 12th May from 10.45 AM to 11.45 AM in the MAIN HALL. [/size]"

Veer ji

These people are hollow to the core as far scared bani of Dasam Granth is concerned.If there is one granth that strikes at roots of idol worship and brahminism and their avtars it is Dasam granth sahib.These people are touts of right wing Hindus bought for proapganda sake.

We have challenged them openly to come forward for debate anywhere on Dasam Granth sahib but they always hide and never accept the challenge.Reason is simple they cann't read even one para of Dasam granth as they ahve not read it.

GPS Paji below is a summary of my position on the beating RSS thread.

Waljinder Paji i respect Giani Sher Singh, Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji, Sant Maskeen Ji etc - it doesn't mean we as Sikhs cannot have different interpretations on some issues.

To GPS - on the Sindhi Sikhs point:

I don't believe Hindutva and RSS can be beaten by Sikhs if we continue with our current mindset of seeking to restrict the definition of Sikh to as few people as possible ... whereas our opponents cleverly seek to include anybody and everybody within the term Hindu.

The truth is that spiritually Bharat is a majority Sikh population state in natural terms given the poverty and injustice hundreds of millions oppressed and malnourished suffer (which Sikhi seeks to end via Sarbat dha Bhalla). All the gareeb and oppressed in the World and all the free thinkers who wish for equality and justice in global society are natural born Sikhs. Punjab at one level is a 99% Sikh population state if we accept the definition that whosoever bows before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh (regardless of if that person's birth surname was Kumar or Gupta or Sharma or Mehra or Khan or Smith). If we are going to the extent of saying that the 90% sehajdhari majority are not Sikh ... we play right into the RSS Hindutva ideology's hands. They are only too willing to accept and announce them as Hindu's. Much as I personally dislike Dera Sirsa, Dera Ballan, Radha Swami landgrabbers and the 1978 Nirankari's ... we even need to be careful not to exclude these folks from the wider looser definition of the Panth ... but instead try to actively widen the inclusion of Sikhs to include the hundred million plus comprising those such as the Jatavs from UP etc and all Kabirpanthi's and Satnami's in India. Numbers are critical. The more sehajdhari population we have, a greater of committed Amritdhari GurSikhs will automatically arise from within those wider ranks. Those that do take Amrit need to be as committed as the Panj Pyaaray were out of the Sikh Sangat approaching one lakh in 1699. That is how precious and pure our Khalsa Panth needs to be if we are serious about beating Hindutva.

If we try to limit the definition of "Sikh" to as small a population as possible, we will struggle to beat Hindutva which is cleverly doing the opposite. The Madhya Pradesh Sikhs were always Sikh from day one as are all the poor in India and globally. It's only cultural brainwashing from Hindutva that makes them "think" that they are Hindu or any other faith their oppressors have locked them into.

Of course, the Amritdhari marg is only for the best of the best within the Panth and can never be diluted.

As the Khalsa Panth is defined by the quality of it's actions as opposed to the sheer quantity of its membership.

Creation of khalsa was the single great miracle in sikhi. There were thousands of granths before khalsa read by religious Hindu pujaris in their maths for propagation of spirituality. When invaders came and took their womenfolk these so called religious people well read in granth looked otehr way as if nothing has happened.

Sikhism culminated in creation of kahlsa and it was khalsa who turned the tide over.So rather than quantity quality of khalsa is the answer.

GPS = Creation of khalsa was the single great miracle in sikhi.

UK = Agreed Paji and that's why I strongly feel young Sikhs should always think more about what happened at Sri Anandpur Sahib rather than Sri Hemkhunt Sahib

GPS = There were thousands of granths before khalsa read by religious Hindu pujaris in their maths for propagation of spirituality. When invaders came and took their womenfolk these so called religious people well read in granth looked otehr way as if nothing has happened.

UK = Exactly and that's why we need to join the maximum number with Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj - essentially for Sarbat Da Bhala.

GPS = So rather than quantity quality of khalsa is the answer.

UK = I had already stated above Paji that when it comes to the Khalsa Panth, quality is more important than quantity.

UK = But when it comes to the overall Panth's demographic strength the greater our numbers the better if the history of 1947 and 1984 is anything for our Panth to learn from.

UK = One of the ways to peacefully defeat our enemies is to wipe out there so-called and falsely defined support base by classifying as many people as possible outside of the so-called fold of Hinduism. For example, nobody that is poor is Hindu, those are natural Sikhs even if they might not keep kes. Those that believe in Ishwar, Bhagwan, ThakurJi, Hari etc as God are all Sikh. The whole game our enemies have constructed is of classifying anyone without kes or sunnath (circumcision) as Hindu so that they can claim to be an 80% majority and thus control 1.25 billion people. The reality is that our political enemies number no more than 10 million throughout India (not even 1% of the population yet the resources they control are more like 90%). My sincere belief is that even 90% of so-called Hindu's (as defined by the RSS) would naturally be ready to embrace the Truth of Sikhi, particularly if we welcome them initially as Sehajdhari Sikhs. Sikhi makes sense because it's the Truth and dedicated to Sarbat dha Bhalla. It offers justice and equality and freedom to all. The more we grow our numbers by any method (primary of which is pyaar and seva) the more our Panth's adversaries will tremble. The more we seek to make ourselves a smaller and smaller minority by sometimes going to the extent of classifying even Amritdhari GurSikhs as non-Sikhs and atheists the happier our Panth's opponents are.

Nothing different happened at hem Kund sahib than Anadpur sahib.It was Guru ji at both places. Hem kunt reference comes in bachitra natak where there are philosophical, biographical and historical utterances.

You need to take this worm out of your mind. If anyone has any doubt on Dasam Granth sahib which is part and parcel of sikhs for over three hundred years, then he is misinformed, an agent of right wing Hinduva and anti panthic elements.

On one hand you are so eager to include cigarette smoking sindhi Hindus in panth and on other hand you doubt bani of khalsa.Dasam Granth is bani of khalsa. Had it been not there we wouldhave suffered fate of kabir panthis.

Where are millions of kabir panthis today? They also had their granth.All vanished and absorbed in Hindutva.

So Dasam Granth of khalsa is our mainstay that gives us spirit of "Nischay kar apni jeet karon." This is from Dasam Granth sahib and also motto of sikh regiments in India.

Every sikh has to become a khalsa ultimately.Sikhi cann't survive without khalsa.Brahmins will eat you alive/assimilate you.

UKLondonsikh writes

The more we seek to make ourselves a smaller and smaller minority by sometimes going to the extent of classifying even Amritdhari GurSikhs as non-Sikhs and atheists the happier our Panth's opponents are.

Response

Kala afghana is also amritdhari and sports gatra outside.He became amritdhari before some books were written by non sikhs and put in his name.That is a propaganda ploy.Dhundha is also an amritdharis but a gurnindak. We do not need such amritdharis.